Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2842 The Blog

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Re: 2842 The Blog
April 01, 2009
KidFreeLuvnLife
Actually, back in March when this blog was first posted here, I have been checking it out periodically. I just hope that poor baby can get through life with no illnesses, disabilities, or anything else due to her VERY premature birth. She didn't ask for any of that, she was just born to very baby rabid parents.

I did read that her whole deal cost the insurance like $950,000.

I haven't read any of the past stuff or seen any of the other pictures. I'll have to check it out.

I'd like to see insurance stop covering shit like that. The kid wasn't meant to live, and now everyone else has to foot the bill with increased premiums. Maybe if stupid, thoughtless people would stop doing stupid, thoughtless things, low-income people like me could afford some semblance of health insurance.

Google Julianna Wetmore

AAAHHHH!!! WHY?! hitting over the head with a hammer
Re: 2842 The Blog
April 01, 2009
AngryReptileKeeper
KidFreeLuvnLife
Actually, back in March when this blog was first posted here, I have been checking it out periodically. I just hope that poor baby can get through life with no illnesses, disabilities, or anything else due to her VERY premature birth. She didn't ask for any of that, she was just born to very baby rabid parents.

I did read that her whole deal cost the insurance like $950,000.

I haven't read any of the past stuff or seen any of the other pictures. I'll have to check it out.

I'd like to see insurance stop covering shit like that. The kid wasn't meant to live, and now everyone else has to foot the bill with increased premiums. Maybe if stupid, thoughtless people would stop doing stupid, thoughtless things, low-income people like me could afford some semblance of health insurance.

Google Julianna Wetmore

AAAHHHH!!! WHY?! hitting over the head with a hammer

The second-most recent blog entry describes how it came about that the kyd just lost one of its kidneys' function.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login