Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Infertile trolling.....here we go again, post 1161

Posted by bell_flower 
Infertile trolling.....here we go again, post 1161
April 02, 2006
Okay, it sounds like someone needs a history lesson. (Kat, are you reading?)

Are some of those infertiles self-righteous cunts? You betcha. One of them, some chick who had IVF something like 10 times, had the gall to come over HERE and post. Why? Because someone wrote something critical about her. Let me be really clear about this: the original ranter DID NOT troll the infertile woman's journal....he/she just wrote something uncomplimentary about this woman HERE, on a CF rant page.

An infertile woman can get her life choice validated just about everywhere but here. In the U.S. particularly, you don't even need a working brain to have a baby...you'll be canonized nonetheless. (Susan Torres, anyone?) You can do IVF 14 times and the average 'merikun will call you a hero. But seeking out a CHILDFREE space and whining because people don't agree with you does indeed make you a sack of shit.

And in that same vein, the person who claims to be CF who trolled A Little Pregnant/Julies's blog is also a sack of shit.

These women want to have a kid at all costs. I don't understand it, but I sure as hell don't troll their journals. I read Julie's entry. Some of the women who posted in response to the CF troll sound like clueless breeder cows. One in particular wrote something like, "every baybee I've met has been soft and cuddly, how could someone not like the widdle baybees? What would the world be like without babybees?" Pardon me while I go find my eyeballs. We all know every CF person is really just pissed off at baybees and wants to roast them all on a spit.

That's someone who won't ever get the childfree position, folks.

But you know that? That CF person had it all coming to him/her, because he/she went somewhere they weren't wanted and posted stupid shit. Danae had it coming to her when she demanded we stop writing "mean" stuff about her and her friends HERE. They both deserve what they get, a flaming spike up their asses.

I don't defend ANYONE, CF or not, who trolls where they aren't wanted. I don't support flamewars because the Space Cowgirl doesn't need that shit in her life and I want this page to continue.

I agree. Trolling doesn't solve anything. I will make a confession here for the sake of this thread - I created a thread on BabyCenter years ago about how wrong it is for women to oops their partners. This was in the wake of that putrid story that was featured on BabyCenter where one sick-ass bitch-moo had sex with her husband while he wore a condom, scooped the semen out of the condom, put it into a turkey baster and inseminated herself. (Or she either had oral sex with her husband, held the semen in her mouth and spit it into a turkey baster and inseminated herself. Can't exactly remember). Nevertheless, and I don't know what the hell it as I was smoking that day, but I knew what I was getting myself into, and I got the backlash, which was a bunch of selfish, self-righteous, angry, dumb-ass moos telling me to go to hell and that it was perfectly okay to oops their partners. ONE person agreed with me out of all that, but that was it, and the thread eventually got shut down. I have learned that if someone who is on a ledge really wants to jump, you can't talk sense into them to get off the ledge. Same applies with these dumb-ass mootards.

So, it'd be best not to comment on their blogs, journals, message boards, whatever, and leave them to destroy themselves.
Re: Infertile trolling.....here we go again, post 1161
April 02, 2006
i sometimes read these sites, but i never argue as arguing against their beleifs is like pissing into the wind.. you get as much back.

i may make comments in a logical calm way. but i dont ridicule their beleifs. but i do post on here and my own about some of the stupidity they do. but they are quite entitled to say the same about me.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
I agree. The infertile women and moos have a right to their own webspace where they can spout their opinions, and so do we. No need to go post where you are not wanted.
April 03, 2006
I agree about the trolling. I certainly do not appreciate when those with children invade our space. Nothing is gained with flame wars but only inviting the same to be inflicted onto us.
April 03, 2006
VLM, I remember that thread because someone posted a link on EZCF. There are threads on Babycenter where women swap strategies for oopsing their partners. It's just disgusting. Most of them have the attitude of, "well, my husbands are having sex. They shouldn't be surprised when I get pregnant because nothing is foolproof." Yeah, especially when you sabotage the birth control, you manipulative cow.

I think blogs are off limits totally. Discussion pages may be different. Theoretically, you should be able to go to a DISCUSSION page and respectfully discuss these issues, but you're correct in that it turned into a huge shitstorm and they had to close the discussion down. They were completely uninterested in hearing that oopsing is wrong.

" I have learned that if someone who is on a ledge really wants to jump, you can't talk sense into them to get off the ledge. Same applies with these dumb-ass mootards. "

Damn, that's true!
Some of those whores "oops" their boyfriends or husbands, so they don't have to work. Of course it's bullshit.
April 04, 2006
you should be able to discuss things in a calm logical way, i mena i dont agree what some people say on some of the forums u visit, but i dont get angry i discuss it calmly and many times people have said, hmm your right i never thought of it like that. and i have said that too. thats how it should be, not about personal attacks

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
I don't troll the mommy boards because I can only imagine the sick, pathetic, mind-numbingly low-IQ bullshit I would have to endure with every written word. GAK. Why put yourself through that? Just reading it probably kills brain cells by the millions.
Sorry, long post! Major vent hereI was quite simply, just lurking, simply enough. All of the posts on "A little bit pregnant" were from 2005. Gee, I don't know, that was last year. I was googgling childfree by choice, and for some fucked up reason, and being quite surprised, that that website was even there; when it was childfree by choice I was researching, NOT childless. Yes, some of those breeder comments really irked me. The above poster was correct. Reading those posts is quite mind numbing. Us, the childfree are more intelligent, and better than those breeders, a.k.a. placenta brains. Of course the breeders will bitch about us. They’re jealous as hell, that we don’t fill our days with dirty diapers, screaming toddlers, messes, and just about anything annoying about kids. Anyone who is infertile and is stupid enough to let “Family, and Society’s” pressures get to them, need to find some hobby, or just get a pet. Of course Docs love those people, BECAUSE DONCHA YOU KNOW, SOMEONE WHO IS STUPID AND LOW ENOUGH TO GO THROUGH 8 IVF’s, THE DOCTOR IS MAKING HUGE $$$$$$$ OFF THEM. It’s like they NEVER heard of adopting. BUT, NO, IT HAS TO BE THE’RE OWN FUCKING DNA. INFERTILITY IS GOD OR NATURES WAY OF BLESSING THEM, BUT NO, THEY CANNOT FOR SHITS SAKES TAKE THAT INTO CONCIDERATION. Bad enough, I enjoy my freedom, and I get hints and shit from my in-laws about sprogging. Not interested. So while I'm letting some shit off my chest, and giving you guys an earful, well I think I'm done now.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.