Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Old news, but still great stuff for us CF'ers!

Posted by Coranth 
Hey guys and gals, Coranth here again. I was surfing the net and found this old thing for us CF'ers to laugh at!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/04/25/earlyshow/main690601.shtml

Personally, it warms my cold heart that the little 5yo was handcuffed by the police. Stupid, violent, useless brat!
Re: Old news, but still great stuff for us CF'ers!
September 24, 2008
Unfortunately, I'm not one bit amused.=P

Fuzz pigs may be throwing law around a bit too much (remember the little girl who was kicked out of school for bringing a butter knife by mistake?) to deal with a typical wild kid even if she hit an adult.

And it is going to hurt the image of black people even further, too.sad smiley

Just my own opinion.
September 24, 2008
I see no excuse for police officers to handcuff a 5 y/o child regardless of what she may have been doing, as they could have easily subdued her and taken her away from the class. I don't even think that police should have been called, but that the child should have been removed from the class and placed under the supervision of a member of the staff until her mother could come and pick her up. Then they should have evaluated her and moved her into one of those "special needs" classes. It makes no difference if the officers were in training, like it mentioned, they were still adults who were 3-5 times bigger than that girl and the force they used was completely unnecessary. This sounds like a problem which perhaps started with the kyd's unruly behavior, but ended up being a moomie vs asst. principal personality conflict, which the child knows about or senses.

They try and mainstream these kyds with emotional, psychological, and educational problems and it simply does NOT work, which has been proven time and time and time again. It's not good for the rest of the class, the teacher, OR the kyd with the problem(s).
The public schools are a toxic waste dump of stupidity and insanity. Don't blame that little girl, blame the BREEDERS. They make the school what it is.

Yes, I agree that adults in the school should have gotten her in control, instead of cops handcuffing her. But guess what people, breeders SUE if their child is touched by a teacher or administrator, schools are NOT allowed to discipline or touch the kids at all, even to subdue her to a different classroom with a couple of adults holding her while the nurse came in to give some sort of diagnosis. I firmly believe that is why the school called the cops in, cops are the only ones who have any power to subdue or touch a child. I'm guessing the school had no choice because of idiotic policies brought about by breeder lawsuits, breeders bitching about "other people" disciplining their brats and so on.

BTW that article is 3 years old.
Nowhiggers: "The public schools are a toxic waste dump of stupidity and insanity."

I hear you, I hear you. I hated school myself; I was bullied and such. And of course, homeworked sucked ass. Twenty years later and I can barely remember half of what I learned anyway...

Nowhiggers: "BTW that article is 3 years old."

I know. I'll try to find us more recent stuff, eh?

Banshee: "Unfortunately, I'm not one bit amused.=P And it is going to hurt the image of black people even further, too."

Sorry. I'll keep looking about here and there; maybe I'll find something else. I did NOT post that because I'm racist; I'm not racist at all. Some of the stuff like this is pretty extreme; I heard of one case where a young boy was busted for playing 'doctor' with a little girl.
Anonymous User
September 25, 2008
she will be in hand cuffs in 10 years anyway, its best she gets used to it, wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, she will live!!
September 25, 2008
Coranth Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey guys and gals, Coranth here again. I was
> surfing the net and found this old thing for us
> CF'ers to laugh at!

Don't knock yourself out; some of us are fine just sitting here laughing at YOU.
September 25, 2008
poofy_puff Wrote:
> Coranth Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hey guys and gals, Coranth here again. I was
> > surfing the net and found this old thing for us
> > CF'ers to laugh at!
>
>
> Don't knock yourself out; some of us are fine
> just sitting here laughing at YOU.

again, go away. you need serious help and bring nothing to the table. don't back off now and act all normal; just go bother some other forum.
Anonymous User
September 25, 2008
im still confused why there is so much hate for Coranth?
September 25, 2008
Coranth is an attention-whore-faker. Probably a non-breeder, but a AW nonetheless.

Rose will explain it to you better.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
September 25, 2008
RR explained it to me, gotchaaaa, i think he is a teenager, maybe a breeder, im not sure
September 25, 2008
He says he is 27, but he can't just come out and say it. He needs to put it in terms of some sci-fi fantasy r013-playing nonsense.

So yeah, teenager mentality, unlike some people who are ACTUALLY teenagers but communicate like normal folks do. (I meant that in a good way, such as CFTeen and others).

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

Anonymous User
September 25, 2008
A long time ago in Ohio, I briefly drove one of those 'retard' buses.
Most of those kids weren't stupid, just from totally dysfunctional famblees.
One of the more 'normal' ones would occasionally tell me about some other brat who keeps getting tossed out of school because he is a violent little bastard. He was on the bus only once, didn't act out of the ordinary. He wasn't on the bus the next day and the talkative guy told me that he had threatened to kill the teacher, had probably picked something up to boot. The cops had been called and this kid was in handcuffs he was so out of control. The talker was in the class across the hall and so had a real gander at what was going on.
Breeder roulette wheel. You don't know what square yer gonna land on.
September 25, 2008
two cents ΒΆΒΆ Wrote:
> A long time ago in Ohio, I briefly drove one of
> those 'retard' buses.

LMAO
Most of these Coranth/Guardian posts make my eyes glaze over, I guess I don't get all of the sci-fi references and such.

Anyhow, I think it is typical breeder troll behavior to post something about a child being hurt in some way, with the idea that "the childfree love hearing stories about brats getting hurt because we are sick fucks." And it always backfires, of course, on the breeder troll, because although the cf are annoyed by the carpet monkeys making noise on planes and in restaurants, we save our harshest disdain for the adults, THE BREEDERS, that make all of that possible and create these situations.

See, the thing with breeders is that you can never object to their brats acting up without them accusing you of being "hateful of children" and so on.
September 25, 2008
Yes, hon, but this bastard changes his point of view often enough that he seems to be certifiable.

I believe he has changed his handle already to zer0myst.
September 25, 2008
He said he's 27? I thought I remembered seeing something in this very thread where he wrote about high school being 20 years ago?

One thing I DO NOT have patience for is these fuckers who come here to play head games, insult us, make fucking assholes out of us, or are mommies posing as Child Free.

To those I say, GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND GET A GOD DAMNED LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
September 25, 2008
http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,40652,40652#msg-40652

str8six: "So uh...you didn't answer the question: How old are you?"

How old am I? You sure you wanna know? The truth of my age is not for the hardcore CF. If somebody said that I was in my sixties or seventies... if somebody told you I was a cruel old man, bitter, twisted, and filled with hate... somebody lied. Born on the 19th February 1981, I am 27 years of age.

September 25, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> He said he's 27? I thought I remembered seeing
> something in this very thread where he wrote about
> high school being 20 years ago?
>
> One thing I DO NOT have patience for is these
> fuckers who come here to play head games, insult
> us, make fucking assholes out of us, or are
> mommies posing as Child Free.
>
> To those I say, GET THE FUCK OFF THIS
> BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND GET A GOD DAMNED
> LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roger, Eagle one. i'm going in. We know who you are. We know how you post. go away. Fucking now.
September 25, 2008
I would like to take a stab at the profile of Coranth. I have a PHD in reading Crime Library and watching documentaries, so like some other people who think that watching Dragnet makes them a candidate for the Police Academy, I too, believe I am an expert.tongue sticking out smiley Based on prior posts I have read and a gut feeling stronger than a moomie's when she just "knows" her kyd is gifted without any corroborating evidence, here is my astute assessment:

1)Between the ages of 30-40 chronologically, but possesses the maturity level of an average teen
2)Single white male, never married or in a serious relationship
3)Likely heterosexual, but outwardly tolerant but uncomfortable around gay people due to insecurities about his own manhood
4)Highly intelligent but with retarded social skills, inability to communicate feelings effectively which keeps him frustrated and feeling powerless
5)Most likely completed high school, but not without great effort due to his inability to interact with teachers and other students. Any higher education was likely done online or through the mail
6)Has likely never lived on his own, but rather in the home of his mother or other close female relatives. A father or other male role model likely not in the picture
7)Has only worked in menial jobs in the past due to his lack of formal education and lack of social and management skills, but is likely drawing a disability check of some sort for a condition related to psychological disability such as autism spectrum, personality disorders, phobias, anxiety disorders, etc........Probably is physically healthy, likely has never held any job for more than a few months
8) Is most likely medicated, but like others on psychotic medications he secretly stops taking it when he feels better, or because he doesn't like the side effects.
9)Is in constant search of social groups where he can "fit in", and while he may admire the core beliefs of whichever group, he is not a genuine "member" of said group due to his being whatever it is that they are, is not an option for him. For instance, while I admire sky divers, it is something which I never have done and will never have the opportunity to do for various reasons. So, it would make no sense for me to join a "I love to sky dive group", simply because I can/will not ever sky dive. Therefore my interests with other people who DO skydive, would be vicarious.
10)Doesn't have the eduation, job skills, personal income, or ambition to live independently, although there are options and avenues he realistically could pursue. It's likely that he won't however, because it's easier to live with mom, have his meals served, laundry done, play computer games, join forums where he doesn't really belong or share the same interests as the members, and simply complain about it rather than make the effort to take some personal responsibility and take charge of his own life.

I don't know what he is, but I do not believe he is what I would define as "childfree." Maybe he is a childfree wannabee?shrug
It's impossible to be a breeder when you're a virgin.
September 26, 2008
bratBgone Wrote:
> It's impossible to be a breeder when you're a
> virgin.

+10
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login