Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Male Breeders Are Just As BAD!!!

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Male Breeders Are Just As BAD!!!
September 25, 2008
Jesus Christ in the morning already. There is a guy here at work whose wife is newly repugnant. This guy just doesn't shut his fucking mouth about it. Talking about the ultra sound and all the juicy details which nobody really cares about, hoping its a boy to play baseball with, then taking inventory of all the current children's cartoons and which ones will be approved for the cribling to watch. There is other blathering but I can't overhear the whole conversation.

I swear men are just as bad as women. Let's see how giddy he is after getting no sleep, wife turns into a raving, bitchy bag of cellulite, no money, and the kid is driving him nuts.

Another "Kodak Moment" fool here, folks!
k-man
Re: Male Breeders Are Just As BAD!!!
September 25, 2008
"Male breeders are indeed just as bad." Drat, I guess that with this thread I must confess my deepest of dark secrets. My posts have been glib and thoughtful in hopes that Feh, KFLL, KidlessKim, Amethyst, Amethusos, two cents ¢¢, and Rose Red would all run away and join the K-Man Harem and have my love children. Lots of them.

grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley
Anonymous User
September 25, 2008
yeah, but once the kid is here, most men have ZERO interest and spend no time with they kids they so badly wanted,
September 25, 2008
But K-man, I want to be one of the mommies of your army of love children too! I actually love kyds, I want at least five or six. Make my dreams come true!! You don't actually have to participate in the rearing of said children, either. Just send me your paycheck every month. Bwa ha ha! winking smiley
September 25, 2008
the worst bingo i ever got was from a man.
September 25, 2008
Let's hear this bingo, Rose Red.
September 25, 2008
I know i've told this one before but it bears repeating. I'm at his CHRISTENING party for his new son, dad pours me a glass of blush (ew) wine and says "So, when are you having one?" I said "Never." and went to another part of the patio. Like my uterus is this guy's business.
Anonymous User
September 25, 2008
K-man, whatever are you thinking?
Lend me duct tape and I can stick the baby to the wall while I'm out doing errands.
September 25, 2008
Men do throw out some incredible bingos. I have a male cousin a couple of years older than me, and he has three little girls. When we saw him last Thanksgiving, I happened to pick up the youngest of his kids and carried her over to the table with us. He told me I looked like such a natural with the kid on my hip and said I needed to have one of my own since I was "married and old enough". I said, "You know better than to even suggest it...and by the way, thanks for giving my age and marital status your seal of approval to start reproducing."
He then went on to suggest that my younger sister have a kid. Which was strange considering my sister is mid-20s, just started her career, and isn't married (or even in a relationship). He said that "didn't matter". It just goes to show that breeders don't give a damn what your life story is....just have a kid already, god dammit!!
September 25, 2008
I don't think they are just as bad. I think they are worse.

There is nothing more unappealing than a man with baby rabies. Why? Because most of them don't do dick to raise the kids. Even if they "help" it's not as if their body changes and their life won't change much.

I particularly despise geezer males who talk about how great having keedz is. My DH's cousin married and bred with a loser. The Dud cheated on her while she was pregnant and he was gone before the baby hit two months old. What did my FIL say? Well, I'm glad she had the baby, because it was probably her last chance. (She was 35 years old.) Would it have killed her to wait a couple of years and try to find a DECENT guy? God forbid that someone wouldn't BREED MINDLESSLY and raise a future felon!

I HATE geezer males who pressure young women to breed. At another place where I hang out, there is a particularly lovely 20-something poster. Her FIL is always arguing with her and telling her that she doesn't know what she's missing, etc. SHE'S TWENTY-THREE YEARS OLD. I want to go strangle the old goat myself.
September 25, 2008
When I worked in another department in my company, I once had my manager WHOM I COULD NOT STOMACH, say to me, "So how come you aren't home raising a couple of kids, your husband makes good money, you should be home."

Knowing he's got grandkids he absolutely adored, I smugly replied, "Not that it's any of your business but first of all, I don't like depending on a man for my income, I like my own money, second, I don't particularly like children, I don't want them anywhere near me. They ruin your life, this earth is overcrowded and anybody who DOES have them is a fool." And he walked away with his tail between his legs.

Yea, talk about a harrassment suit waiting to happen. This fucker has since retired. I'd still like to kick his ass over that comment.
September 25, 2008
You left me out! I'll take that as a good thing.. I'm spayed anyway.

k-man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Male breeders are indeed just as bad." Drat, I
> guess that with this thread I must confess my
> deepest of dark secrets. My posts have been glib
> and thoughtful in hopes that Feh, KFLL,
> KidlessKim, Amethyst, Amethusos, two cents ¢¢, and
> Rose Red would all run away and join the K-Man
> Harem and have my love children. Lots of them.
>
> grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
DrDanCorelli
September 25, 2008
Male breeders are a schizophrenic lot. They like the "Og make baybee" crap at the same time they are bitching about the responsibilities they shirk. You have a few dickless wonders who act like not fathering a baybee makes you less of a man. These types are the ones whose testicles are kept in a jar in their wife's nightstand.
nowhiggers
September 25, 2008
Male breeders are just as bad, but in a different way, let me explain my observation on this:

Female breeders: SHRILL, backstabbing, jealous of cf women and usually down dirt dumb as a box of rocks

Male breeders: Dominating (until a cf woman comes along with bigger balls than they have to put them in their place) usually religious, sexist, not as dumb as the breeder females, but close, difficult to work with in the workplace especially if they know you are a cf woman (since you aren't taking time off to shit out brats and run home from work to wipe bratley's snot you present serious workplace competition for them and get paid the same as they do)
September 25, 2008
I hope there's enough of k-man to go round, ladies!! Sperm dispenser!!

RoseRed: "I'm at his CHRISTENING party for his new son, dad pours me a glass of blush (ew) wine and says "So, when are you having one?"..."

I'm not fluent in Breeder, but I think you were supposed to reply "When are you giving me one?" (bat eyelashes)

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
September 25, 2008
LOL! I think K-man is up to the task. By the way K-man, in honor of your new job as the forum sperm donor, I just want you to know I'll be giving our five little bratlets names that start with a K.

I was thinking of going with these:

Kartigan
Kaye-tee
Kamden
Kerguson

And last but not least, Karistotle. I thought that would be a good name for our inevitable genius-autistic-indigo child.

How does this sound? I'm sure you'll approve.
September 25, 2008
The only male breeders I have ever come into close contact with were at work and they were ALL sexist, religious, keep the wife at home with baybees and one on the way mentalities. They were resentful of women in the workplace and didn't try and hide the way they felt. They would consider their wife working outside of the home as a personal failure, although they didn't seem to mind if she worked within a business he owned, like that was somehow "different". I suppose that's because he could pretend that she wasn't "really working", he was in control, and he could call it "helping out", even if she worked 10-12 hour days waiting on his customers, answering the phone, putting up inventory, and doing his bookkeeping, with a kyd latched onto her tit.

I think that male breeders are FAR WORSE than female ones. I don't mean men who are careless and irresponsible and allow themselves to get "ooppsed", I mean the ones who WANT their wives to pop out baybees every 10 months and stay home and cater to their every need. Usually, men like this make their wive's lives a living hell. They will not lift a finger to do anything and their wife is nothing more than a maid, cook, babymaker, and a faceless hole for them to stick their dicks in. All the while they are claiming some higher calling to God, for being the "head of the household". I avoid these men and stay as far away from them as possible as they literally make me ill. The women who marry them were either too young to understand in the beginning and now they are stuck, or they are brainwashed idiots who think they are living "God's will".
September 25, 2008
Ah yes, I know the type. Why, there's one right in my neighborhood. When I bought my (very small) house 8 years ago, he and his adorable children would call out, across the street, "Lesbian! Lesbian!" Because I have short hair (like all lesbians the world over I guess) and because I didn't have a may-yun (also like lesbians, check) and most of all because to him this was the vilest insult ever because he's dumber than a box of rocks and almost as attractive.

Well, over the years we've been privy to many charming public screaming fights between this gentleman and his betrothed, until his blushing bride lit out for the hills, taking the girl-children with her. Can we say...breeder trainwreck? Now his jailbait son (complete with rusty ole truck with fat mag wheels in back, beau-ti-ful!) is living there hopefully soon to move out. And his big, flappin,' ignorant redneck mouth is shut.

I see him out of the corner of my eye sometimes (wearing a dirty tank top in all seasons, natch) when giving DH a goodbye kiss over the fence. Living well is the best revenge.
September 25, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
> The only male breeders I have ever come into close
> contact with were at work and they were ALL
> sexist, religious, keep the wife at home with
> baybees and one on the way mentalities. They were
> resentful of women in the workplace and didn't try
> and hide the way they felt.
> All the while they are claiming some higher
> calling to God, for being the "head of the
> household". I avoid these men and stay as far away
> from them as possible as they literally make me
> ill. The women who marry them were either too
> young to understand in the beginning and now they
> are stuck, or they are brainwashed idiots who
> think they are living "God's will".

I've SEEN these men. They look like clench-jawed amoeba.
I've HEARD these men. They have southern-midwestern accents and a slight whistle to their minor speech impediment.
I've SMELLED these men. They're all Old Spice and Skin Bracer and Royal Copenhagen laced with Coors and yesterday's onions.
Their dads used to refer sneeringly to "them wimmin's libbers". Now they sneeringly refer to "workin wimmin".
They used to play baseball or football in high school but not since that cruciate injury in 1982.
Now they have engine knock and the beginnings of prostate trouble.
And they have kids. Boy do they have kids. They're not entirely sure of their kids' ages though, and they have no idea when their birthdays are.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Anonymous User
September 25, 2008
Since I wasn't invited, I'm planning on stealing one of k-man's used condoms and joining the harem... Like true breeder trash, I'm going to compete with you and produce my OWN 5:

Kuileigh
Kourree
Krystuhfer & Krysteyneh for the normal kids (IVF triplets) and Kohrtknee for our 'special' one.

And after each birth, I'm going to make him a spaghetti meat sauce with my placentas -- top that!

RatsNotBrats Wrote:
> LOL! I think K-man is up to the task. By the way
> K-man, in honor of your new job as the forum sperm
> donor, I just want you to know I'll be giving our
> five little bratlets names that start with a K.
>
> I was thinking of going with these:
>
> Kartigan
> Kaye-tee
> Kamden
> Kerguson
>
> And last but not least, Karistotle. I thought
> that would be a good name for our inevitable
> genius-autistic-indigo child.
>
> How does this sound? I'm sure you'll approve.
September 25, 2008
The male breeders that I come in contact with as a teacher can be just a rabid as the females. While the females can be just plain bitchy, the males will often try to intimidate women teachers by shouting or physical intimidation. I consider these behaviors a window into the breeder's home lives.
September 26, 2008
Stephanie says:

"> And last but not least, Karistotle. I thought
> that would be a good name for our inevitable
> genius-autistic-indigo child. "

bouncing and laughing

"Karistotle" IS BRILLIANT. :yr

As for RoseRed's "friend" who poured her a glass of wine and asked, "So, when are you gonna have one?". I would have sucked down that glass, let out a HUGE arid belch, shoved the glass back toward him and said, "I believe I'll have one right now, if you are still pouring.tongue sticking out smiley"
Anonymous User
September 26, 2008
i this bingo once from a friend of my brother he says to me "when are you having kids" ,i says "never" he replies "shooting blanks hey"i said "i hope so" the prick didn't know what to say. men are usually worse to other men and are intimidated by cf women
Anonymous User
September 26, 2008
Kurmudgeon
September 26, 2008
i this bingo once from a friend of my brother he says to me "when are you having kids" ,i says "never" he replies "shooting blanks hey"i said "i hope so" the prick didn't know what to say. men are usually worse to other men and are intimidated by cf women

Great day in the morning. Why, WHY does some jackass think he can inquire about someone's sperm motility (or uterine functionality)? Good LORD! some people have no BOUNDARIES!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login