Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

has anyone ever got a true ANTI- BINGO? from a breeder!

Posted by Anonymous User 
has a breeder ever been completely honest with you and told you "DONT HAVE KIDS" or "Kids SUCK" or "i wish I never had my kids" , "stay child free" etc etc?
Re: has anyone ever got a true reverse BINGO? from a breeder!
September 25, 2008
Why yes, as a matter of fact. But, I wouldn't consider that a "reverse bingo". I'd consider that an "anti-bingo".

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
poofy_puff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why yes, as a matter of fact. But, I wouldn't
> consider that a "reverse bingo". I'd consider
> that an "anti-bingo".

good point, its an anti bingo
Re: has anyone ever got a true ANTI- BINGO? from a breeder!
September 25, 2008
I actually have had a few breeders tell me that.

LOL PLUS - My OWN FATHER told me, "***** don't have kids, they're a pain in the ass, you and your brother were alright but I just don't like kids in general, they ruin your life."
Oooh,the guy who did our passes at the airfield always used to say to everyone, "don't get married, and if you do, don't have kids! You'll never fly again!". He also joked around with us quite a lot while we all waited in the queue.
I liked that guy.
Yes, 5 times to be exact...and they were all really serious and emphatic. They freely admitted that they were jealous of my smart choice and lifestyle. 2 were woman, 3 were men, all over 40.
September 25, 2008
Yea, we were camping at this clothing-optional place, and I had been hanging out with this couple and on the second day the wife asked me, "Do you have any kids?" I said "No." and she said "Are you planning to have any?" I said "No." And she said "Good for you! They suck the life out of you! I have three and I just shipped the last one off!" She said a bunch of stuff, like "I'd never do it again, I'd never have them, I'm SO GLAD it's over, etc."

For my part, I told her about the bingoes (I didn't even know they were called "bingoes" at that time) and about how I had a roommate that used to refer to babies as "maggots" but has one now, and a fuckload of other stuff.

A couple of days after we got home, I got an email from the owners telling me that I was not welcome back because of numerous complaints about a "loud, vulgar, and offensive conversation" I had at their beach area. In particular, there was a "mother with two teenagers" who were "deeply offended". And "don't bother with rebuttal, this is final."

La. Dee. Da. It was because of that story why I started searching for CF websites and discussion groups. I started out searching for "No Kids" because I had never heard of the term "Child-free". Then I discovered that most of the folks on CF forums are just as if not more uptight than those campground owners. Not on THIS board, but on places including but not limited to PCF and WKYN. Of course, I had never heard of the term "breeder pleaser" before that either...

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

September 25, 2008
Hey, poofy_puff, the crap you went through with the breeder complaints is a good reason why we need places of our own to relax in the great outdoors. It's all just a lot of fucking hypocrisy--the teenagers probably outcuss you when home. Breeders are such a crock. Probably Moo and Duh of teenagers are miserable asshats and decided to ruin your vacation when they saw a chance to do so. Good that they didn't succeed.

Sucks to be moo and duh, but hey, they chose to have the brats.
September 25, 2008
OK, here is the funny part: That "CF" conversation took place on a Sunday. On the previous day, Saturday, I said the F-word a grand total of TWICE and then I noticed that there WERE under-age people around, so I reverted to G-rated swearing, such as "For cryin' out loud" and "go fly a kite". But of course they HAD to mention "vulgar" in conjunction with the rest of it. I think that their reasons for doing so should be obvious to anyone who is a regular HERE. Granted, the "loud" part was correct. Except they forgot to say I was "drunk" - I was drinking wine-from-a-box on Saturday.

It all goes to show that naked people are just as uptight as anyone.

September 25, 2008
I have had NUMEROUS parents, mainly moomies, say all types of anti-kyd or non kyd friendly things to me in the past. I have learned though that if you anticipate that you will remain in contact with them because of work, they are famblee, or a client/customer, etc.......the best thing to do is treat it as a "vent" and say nothing derogatory yourself. Predictably,they will start feeling guilty about what they said, regardless of the truth in it, and try to retract it with a follow up conversation FILLED with bingos such as, "She was a little shit yesterday, but I wouldn't trade her for the world today." or...."Being a moomie is the toughest job in the world and sometimes I get frustrated, like yesterday when I said I wished I had'nt gotten up off of the abortion table last year, but in the end, it's ALL worth it".....

In the beginning before I realized how fickle they could be, I would put in my 2 cents. Be aware that if you do that it is similar to agreeing with an angry spouse about her abusive husband or suggesting that she leave him. REGARDLESS of the truth in what they said or how much they really mean it, if YOU say one thing in aggreeance or make your opinion known, they will hold it against you and consider YOU the "bad guy". No thanks, I don't care to play that game or be an extra in that soap opera.
September 25, 2008
Face it, mommies don't like ANYTHING that is being said unless THEY are saying it.

Same goes for DOING things, it's offensive unless THEY are doing it.

We have friends who are nudists/swingers. They like to beat the "I'm not uptight" drum UNTIL you say something they disagree with.
September 25, 2008
My former mother-in-law hated small children. She had two delightful and funny sons (well I'd married one!). But she said numerous times "Don't do it, love. It'll ruin your perfectly good life."

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
September 25, 2008
Amethyst, I love that!! Words of wisdom.

Yeah, I have one really great anti-bingo in recent memory:

I worked with a guy (whose name just happened to be Guy) at my last job. He would come to work with this beaten-down-dog look sometimes, and one day I asked him what was wrong.

He said, "You want to know what's wrong? Don't ever have kids, that's what's wrong. We have two teenage sons, and all they do is cause us trouble, cost us money, and stress us out. Me and my wife were perfectly happy the way we were, and I honestly wish I could just go back to the days when it was just the two of us. You're married with no kids, right? Keep it that way!"

Yeah, Guy was kind of my hero for being so honest.
September 25, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:

> We have friends who are nudists/swingers. They
> like to beat the "I'm not uptight" drum UNTIL you
> say something they disagree with.

Just for the record, we are nudists but NOT swingers.

for the record, im a swinger, not a nudistpimp lol
Just remembered 2 more guys that told me it's huge mistake (just past one of them in his truck coming home, which is rare)....coincidence?..I think not
Amethyst Wrote:
> My former mother-in-law hated small children. She
> had two delightful and funny sons (well I'd
> married one!). But she said numerous times "Don't
> do it, love. It'll ruin your perfectly good life."

This sounds like my mother-in-law. She grew up in a strict Catholic home and all of her sibling had 8-10 children. She only had 2 and would probably have been happy to have had none. She and my father-in-law moved from NJ to AZ to get away from their extended families and all of the kids. She is retired now but really loved her career, and would have been very fulfilled with just that. She's glad dh and I don't have kids. When they come to visit we can actually go out and do adult things together, rather than doing boring kidcentric activites.
September 26, 2008
My cousin told me I was smarter than she was. She regretted having her kid and hated being a mom. She said she had the kid to make her husband and family happy.

My grandma says I am the only smart one of the bunch, that she did not like having kids and hated being a mom.

I have had many people tell me openly and honestly, that they hated having kids and it ruined their life.
September 26, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
> for the record, im a swinger, not a nudistpimp
> lol
Hmmm...I like to swing in the nude...but am neither a nudist nor a swinger. HAR!

Aside from having my parents raise me to think for myself and pay for an abortion, which I think is the height of anti-bingo, the only anti-bingo I ever got was from an acquaintance when I told her of my then upcoming nuptuals. She congratulated me and then said out of the blue, "Don't have kids, they'll change everything".

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
An old nursing school classmate saw me at a nursing continuing education event and told me that I made the right choice to be childfree. She actually told me that she hated her two kids and wished she had never followed the life script.

I almost felt sorry for her until she started boasting about her brats to another breedermoo. She lost me after that.
September 26, 2008
My Breeder-Pleaser friend from home just about told me she envies my life - the fact that I am Childfree AND that I didn't follow the Life Script(TM).

Sucks to be her. Saddled with 2 ill-behaven soul suckers.
September 26, 2008
Most clothing-optional resorts and campgrounds will have their fees structured around a daily grounds fee, then they pro-rate camping, room-rentals, meals, whatever they have going on.

we like this place (they even adopted a cat through us this year):

http://www.abbottsglen.com

They never scramble for clothes when outsiders show up! They do have a bunch of signs that say "Warning: You are entering a clothing-optional resort. You will encounter nude people".

September 26, 2008
What do you mean, that they require nudity? There are some like that. Maple Glen in VT is NUDE, not c/o. We have never gone there because all they have for swimmimg water is a pool. I'm not driving almost to the Canadian border just for a damn POOL.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login