Advanced

Brat gets nailed car surfing- driver was his MOM

Posted by Rose Red 
Brat gets nailed car surfing- driver was his MOM
September 25, 2008
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=4357505
Re: Brat gets nailed car surfing- driver was his MOM
September 25, 2008
Moo didn't think anythinb like this would ever happen? You let a kid do something dumb like this, something like that IS going to happen sooner or later. Moos really ARE more stupid these days
September 25, 2008
...Aaaaand she was driving with a suspended license (big surprise, that) and no insurance. Apparently lives in a mobile home park BUT drives a giganto pricey Ford Expedition.

Who's paying for the kid's hospital care, if I may ask?
September 25, 2008
Another welfare case, obviously. Probably selling her nasty ass for extra $$$.

I hope she's brought up on abuse or neglect.

But I'm sure it was an "accident."
The description in the article is priceless: "head impacted on the pavement." Or in plain English, "split his head like a melon!" tongue sticking out smiley

Too bad Moo didn't know this would happen! I mean, not everyone can see into the future!winking smiley
September 25, 2008
DOING LAPS AROUND THE TRAILER PARK, COME ON PEOPLE.
September 25, 2008
No insurance, operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, trailer park, too expensive of a vehicle in comparison to living arrangements, oblivious to obvious child endangerment, participation in a dangerous activity with your kyd= white trash trailer dwelling breeder. All of the signs are there except alcohol or drug abuse, but I would imagine it just wasn't reported. It's not enough that the kyd is at a HUGE disadvantage being raised like this, now he has a head injury which will likely leave him with lifetime negative side effects to navigate. This woman needs some jail time, but where would all of her other kyds go? There are ALWAYS other kyds, always. It would be highly unusual if she had only given birth to the one boy in a ten year time frame as it just wouldn't fit the profile.
September 25, 2008
Kim, STOP MAKING SENSE
clematis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Who's paying for the kid's hospital care, if I may ask?

Why that would be you and I and the rest of the responsible tax payers. You know damn well she doesn't have insurance for the kid.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login