Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Heard a funny radio bit

Posted by annie35 
Heard a funny radio bit
September 26, 2008
On the local radio station this morning it was a fake advertisement for the music to Preschool Musical.
The songs were named Say Good Bye To Sex, No Sex For You, Poopy Diapers Are Not Cool, Baby Vomit Ruined My Chanel, and Crying All Night.
I am not doing it justice, but is was a great bingo to the breeders.
I tried to google it and could not find it.
It was a nice start to my day.
Re: Heard a funny radio bit
September 26, 2008
Ha! I take it that was a spoof on the popular Disney-movie-turned-stage production called "High School Musical." The schools in my area put it on last year and it is apparently very popular. To its credit, one of the main 2 protagonists is a female math whiz instead of the usual bubblehead stereotype.

Hmm, let's see what some other songs for "Preschool Musical" might be...

"It's a Small World After All (subtitle: If I Don't Get Out of This House for Five Minutes I'll Kill My Progeny)"

"Tubthumping (Water All Over the Bathroom Floor)" Chumbawamba

"There's a Tear in My Juicy Juice" Hank Williams

"Friends in Low Places (Whom I Keep Tripping Over En Route to That Bottle On Top of the Fridge)" Garth Brooks

"It's Five O'Clock Somewhere" Jimmy Buffett (on repeat play)
September 26, 2008
HA! That is beautiful. SO fitting.

I'm sure all the mommies will be kwying about it. I'm sure it hurt theiw sewf-esteem, they work vewy hard all day wong taking cawe of Shitford, and to mock it is just wong. WAAAAAAHHHHH
Anonymous User
September 26, 2008
That is the problem with good funny commercials. You never remember what they are trying to sell..
It's a pity, since some of them are so good.
(Best one I like: date farts in car unaware another couple is in the back seat.)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login