Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Friday Night Roundup

Posted by clematis 
Friday Night Roundup
September 26, 2008
Time to do a roundup as to what the CF folks are up to this fine Friday evening in lieu of boring kid-related stuff.

As for me I am waiting for DH's flight to get in later tonight and to pass the time I'm having a beer and enjoying some truly nutty and hilarious Japanese game shows on Live Leak...(don't remember if Live Leak requires registration but if so it only takes a sec)

"Leap on the Conveyor Belt But Don't Fall in the Pool"

"Hungry Lizard Wants the Pork Chop on Your Head"

"Laugh and Get Beaten with a Stick"

"Grab the Watch from the Correct Piranha Tank" (note the kindly grandma laughing her head off after chompage)

"Climb the Sticky Tape Wall"

Ah, good times... bouncing and laughing
Re: Friday Night Roundup
September 26, 2008
My husband is on call with his business on weekend nights, so we don't(can't) usually go anywhere. I haven't made any friends since I moved here that I would consider actually doing anything much with as they ALL have young children. I don't care to sit through a movie with a bunch of kyds, go play putt putt, etc......I know one other CF woman here, but she works from 11pm-7am, so our schedules conflict, and she is on the prowl for a man anyway and likes to barhop, which I outgrew years ago. So, since it's just me, I play online, (obviously)read, practice the piano, and goof off, for the most part. I think it's more important what I am NOT doing, and that is nursing a 5 y/o, changing a shitty diaper, babysitting grandpups, rubbing oil over stretch marks, watching reruns of Toy Story, or reading bedtime bible stories. tongue sticking out smiley
Re: Friday Night Roundup
September 26, 2008
I'm watching "Seinfeld"*, sipping sangria and playing referee 'cause my two cats are all hyper and wrestling.

* It's the one where Kramer goes swimming in the East River.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login