Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeder Bullshit on House

Posted by MerlynHerne 
Breeder Bullshit on House
September 26, 2008
Watching House and some moo has a parasite which has attached to her intestine. He says she needs to have the repugnancy terminated. Of course, some idiot breeder-pleaser bitch on staff starts the bit about transplanting the parasite. Jesus Christ!

The woman in question actually wants the termination done, so guess she's not a moo. Apparently the brain doesn't always self-destruct when the maggot implants.

It just pisses the hell out of me when the first thing some female staff member starts with is the whole "the babybee can be saved" shit.
Re: Breeder Bullshit on House
September 26, 2008
A kyd attached to an intestine needs to be aborted, it's just that simple. There is no way it can be "normal" if it has had fecal matter absorbed into it's developing embryo and/or didn't get any nourishment from being at the right place at the right time, I don't believe. Why are people SO concerned with trying to make every single pink line on a piss stick evolve into a viable pregnancy? Most of them claim to be all about "natural" stuff like the cloth diapers, letting kids pee and shit wherever and whenever they feel like it, making their own "natural" baybee food, the child led weaning nonsense, extended breastfeeding, the co-sleeping until THEY feel like sleeping in their own beds, etc.....So, WHY is it such a foreign concept to them for the zygote itself to determine if nature should let it continue on to baybeehood?
September 26, 2008
Good questions, kidlesskim. This embryo and babybee-centric nonsense makes me want to puke. The world does NOT revolve around this shit, but most of these bints want to act as if it does. At least the woman in question said, with no hesitation, that she wanted it terminated.

All this nonsense that mmos are into these days are bullshit, but we will unfortunately have to live with the results.
September 26, 2008
Just be grateful you missed the episode with the geriatric moo whose parasite grabbed House's finger during surgery. two faces puking
September 26, 2008
I'm with you, medusa. two faces puking indeed.
Gigabyte
September 27, 2008
MerlynHerne Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Watching House and some moo has a parasite which
> has attached to her intestine. He says she needs
> to have the repugnancy terminated. Of course, some
> idiot breeder-pleaser bitch on staff starts the
> bit about transplanting the parasite. Jesus
> Christ!
>
> The woman in question actually wants the
> termination done, so guess she's not a moo.
> Apparently the brain doesn't always self-destruct
> when the maggot implants.

It's called Manipulating hormone technique meaning some Dr Moral nurse tries everything to persade the patient to keep the baby. Even the patient made it clear that she doesn't want it. These Pro-life are the most vile in the world. If the woman wants abortion then give her abortion simple as that. If the baby can't be save then give her abortion and in this situation the abortion should be done ASAP.
September 27, 2008
But then, Gigabyte, these bitches couldn't stick their noses in where they don't belong. It's all about control and a closed-minded view that of course, every woman wants a baybee even when she clearly does not, or trying to carry the parasite to term would negatively affect her health.
September 27, 2008
how in the world did that wandering fetus get in the intestine? Good on the woman for terminating it; I can't imagine "transplanting" it wouldn't be harmful and cause problems anyways.
nowhiggers
September 28, 2008
clematis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> how in the world did that wandering fetus get in
> the intestine? Good on the woman for terminating
> it; I can't imagine "transplanting" it wouldn't be
> harmful and cause problems anyways.

I'm no dr, but I have plenty of years of endometriosis behind me that I think I might be able to answer that qquestion..

Endo is when the lining of your uterus migrates to other places in your body, namely it does this around the intestines, bladder, etc there in the lower abdominal area. This is not dead blood, it's living flesh so it sticks on those parts and grows and sheds just like your uterus does inside. Sort of like being a walking uterus, basically. lol. Now if the egg wonders out of the tubes and gets attached on where the uterine lining is growing, viola'! now you have pregnancy somewhere other than your uterus.
September 28, 2008
Thanks for explaining what was going on with this woman. Bottom line is, the woman made the smart decision. Extrauterine pregnancy is not normal, and it is life=threatending if allowed to proceed too far.
September 30, 2008
We like House. We actually started to watch that eipsode but never finished it.

They always gotta slip a breeder episode in there once in a while to keep the cunts happy, I guess.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login