Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Here's a new PNA method: Washeteria!

Posted by JoJo 
Here's a new PNA method: Washeteria!
July 16, 2018
Link

This 3 year old 'accidentially' got locked in the washing machine. It must have been one of those special machines that turn themselves on and/or Moo only looked a way for a 'minute'. Fortunately, she survived, but I expect a rash of copycat incidents.
Re: Here's a new PNA method: Washeteria!
July 16, 2018
A lot of the comments say this was suspicious, that the brother must have put her inside as how can one pull the door closed from inside? Whirlpool even thought ahead with someone doing this: As a Whirlpool Duet first starts, the door locks, there is a spritz of water, the door then unlocks, then locks again and the washer fills, the idea that when the kid gets squirted with the water, they will open the unlocked door before it locks again. And why is it that in the past, you never heard of this happening with Westinghouse and White-Westinghouse front loaders?
July 17, 2018
I heard of two kids who were electrocuted behind the washer and now this. I think that the brother may have thought this was funny to give the kid a spin, but now it may be a new PNA with the option of blaming an older sibling as the hot car thing is getting old and riskier.
July 17, 2018
I wonder if a four-year old kid could pick up a squirming three-year old and actually do this. Could the three-ear old loaf have crawled in there? I just don't understand how this could have happened? Given that the moo unlocked the washer and got the kid out, I imagine she's not so much angling for a PNA, but rather some sort of lawsuit.
July 17, 2018
The younger one climbed in and the older one closed it and started it.
July 21, 2018
khan
The younger one climbed in and the older one closed it and started it.

Or Mom did it and got cold feet, and pulled the kid out.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login