Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The strange and curious case of the deadly superbug yeast

Posted by freya 
The strange and curious case of the deadly superbug yeast
July 17, 2018
There is no cure for this yeast and it has killed people. Apparently it is impervious to almost all forms of hygiene.
And is more infectious than ebola. This has the potential to cause an epidemic, what with the overpopulation of today. Sounds like it has been barely contained so far. And I've heard there are other bugs in hospitals that there are no cures for, so maybe this is one of several or many.

I'm not sure if this belongs in the Living Room except for it being an affect of overpopulation which is caused by having too many baybeez.

https://www.wired.com/story/the-strange-and-curious-case-of-the-deadly-superbug-yeast/
Re: The strange and curious case of the deadly superbug yeast
July 18, 2018
Ewwww....

I wrote a little jingle for my parrot. I call him "Stinkface" sometimes, or "Stinkpuss" when he's being particularly bratty. It's sung to the song of "Oh Christmas Tree". This thread reminds me a little of the song I wrote for him.

Oh Stinky Puss, oh Stinky Puss,
Why is your puss so stinky?
Your puss it stinks like rotten fish;
To smell like roses is your wish.

That's a lot of toxic stank going around.
Re: The strange and curious case of the deadly superbug yeast
July 18, 2018
I wish I could find it but it's disappeared in such a way it's as if it never existed. There was a documentary put out by the Discovery Channel on what would happen if the population hit 15 billion. One of the scenarios was super-bugs like this. I wish they would show it again but people are too "sensitive" about overpopulation.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login