Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Our autard is so violent that his siblings need coded padlocks but itd be UNTHINKABLE to give him up. WARNING: Animal cruelty

Posted by ladybug2203 
More gems..... The word "no" is a "trigger" for him and cant be said in his presence, he likes to hit the dog and youngest child because he likes to get reactions, and the parents want an 80k gofundme so they can keep this little criminal at home.

Unreal.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/family-opens-up-on-60-minutes-about-how-sons-autism-is-tearing-them-apart/news-story/942cd04481767592e433ce44dcfc1555
If I ever had been dumb enuf to breed and one defecto had no as a trigger and reacted like this repeatedly, I guarantee tardley would never be found.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Yeah, FUCK THAT. I would have beat the living shit out of dat azz. Sometimes you NEED to give someone up to keep your family safe. I would be damned if I would have someone like that in my house. He needs to go to a home for violent psychopaths. For some reason when I read that they were going to turn their home into a care facility I was picturing a Silence of the Lambs-esque dolly with a muzzle. They have THREE other kids and they're spending a years worth of college on this kid that can't hear the word no. He needs a belt across the ass BAD.
The only ones who have my sympathy are his siblings and the dog.
They say this:

The GoFundMe campaign was set up in the hope the Whelans can find an alternative to the impossible — giving up Max into care to protect the rest of the family.

But then they say this:

But, with no facilities or government options available to cater to his needs on a permanent basis, they have had to come up with an alternative plan.

So what care would they be surrendering their awtard to if there is no care available? Plus, I find it hard to believe that there are no group homes or nut houses where these people live. Are you trying to tell me there are no crazy people in Ireland?

So they want money to basically give their tard a tard-proofed cage to live in and pay other people to deal with his shit. Given that this Hulkatard goes nuclear if he hears the word "no," I highly doubt they're going to find anyone willing to work with him or stay to work with him once they start. I wonder if the GoFundMe money would cover the extensive medical bills of the caregivers when Tardley beats them into a fine paste for saying one of his trigger words and they wind up in the hospital.

“There’s no conditions on our love for him, but there is conditions on our safety,” says mother Liz.

Horse shit. If they could take that piece of shit out back and blow his head off without legal repercussions, they'd do it in a second.

I at least commend them for trying to fix their situation instead of just letting Tardo beat the crap out of the dog and their other kids and just telling them to get over it because "he can't help it." And it's only a matter of time before the tard gets big and strong enough to just beat his siblings' doors down, locks or no locks.

“They’re faced with an impossible decision - give up Max or split the family.

I don't see how it's impossible to choose the safety of yourself, your sane younger kids, your partner and your pet over the whims of a violent retard. They're worried about splitting the family? Do they realize their tard's behavior is what's splitting the family? Or is cowering in fear wondering who will get punched in the head by Tardley tonight considered a family activity?

And what happens when the money from the campaign dries up? They say they hope it'll just be a short-term arrangement. Soooo, what, are they anticipating their awtard will "get better" somehow?

In all honestly, tard or not, doing what is best for someone who can't decide for themselves is often times not an easy choice to make. These people need to understand that they can't have both proper at-home care for their crazy son and an intact, safe family. One has to go - either they hand the tard over to people who will handle him, or they put themselves in danger on a daily basis to keep the raging bull at home.
That group pic of the family.....they all look miserable.
Cambion

“They’re faced with an impossible decision - give up Max or split the family.

I don't see how it's impossible to choose the safety of yourself, your sane younger kids, your partner and your pet over the whims of a violent retard. They're worried about splitting the family? Do they realize their tard's behavior is what's splitting the family? Or is cowering in fear wondering who will get punched in the head by Tardley tonight considered a family activity?

I bet the other kids have no such qualms at all about the idea of splitting up the family, and instead dream of the day. Instead these people are prepared to do nothing until their family is split because the other children are taken into care for their own protection.
Actually, I read a book once (later I will get the title) written by an architect to create an "autism proof" home addition because doing so is much less expensive than an institution and can be resold later. An autism proof home will have double layers of drywall, commercial bath fixtures, and locks like the above but on the autism person's addition. But in this case, maybe an autism proof house isn't enough.
But, with no facilities or government options available to cater to his needs on a permanent basis, they have had to come up with an alternative plan.

That's absolute bull shitting!!! I've worked in government facilities for over a decade, which cater EXACTLY for this breed of non-verbal, batshit dangerous autards - and I've got the scars to prove it!

Something smells worst than the shit this autard smears. I'd bet good money that the Bint and Duh don't wan't to shove him into an institution, so they do a big sob story, and get $80k from the morons who believe them.

It's my guess that like the vast majority of the screwed up parents I had to deal with in that job, that they don't want to relegate control, and if they do it will create a power imbalance, which favors the autard over the power-tripping parents.

What's basically happened is the sob story worked, and the Australian Government has bent over for them, and fast tracked them through the dogs breakfast that is the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). Now Bint and Duh are happy to have paid servants who will be indentured punching bag for the autard, and the parents can sit back and spout platitudes to the adoring but gullable and half-witted social media.
A home/place for the mentally ill would make the most sense.
If not, there are drugs (of the horse tranquilizer variety) that would curb his behavior or at least sublimate him to the point that he isn't a threat. And there are also areas in Ireland where a person could wander off and be lost and not found. Plenty of water in Ireland. Lots of options for this family.
I've ranted about this before, but I find it noteworthy that his trigger is basically not letting him do whatever he wants, and his reaction is to attack those who won't hit back-- dog and younger sib. He knows exactly what he's doing. First thing this family needs to do is get rid of the dog, because they are clearly not responsible pet owners and pup would be better off somewhere else. Second is get rid of the awtard. And third is consider adopting out their other children, for the same reason they should rehome the dog-- they suck as parents and the kids would be better off with someone else.
this is something that would be locked in a tile room

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
You know if the autard's breeders are saying that said retard likes "hitting the dog", you know it's probably beating the holy living fuck out of that poor thing. Agreed with above statement. Dog and kids need to be removed from the situation PRONTO and that tard needs to be shoved somewhere away from everyone else so he can't hurt another living being.
freya
A home/place for the mentally ill would make the most sense.
If not, there are drugs (of the horse tranquilizer variety) that would curb his behavior or at least sublimate him to the point that he isn't a threat.

I guess it depends on how much effort they want put forth in regard to the tard's care. A home would provide 24/7 care and surveillance, but it would be much cheaper in the long run to build a tard-proof holding cell, lock the fucker in there, and hose it out maybe once a week or so. And while meds would probably work wonders, the issue lies with getting the meds into the tard to have an effect. When I had to tard-sit years ago, it was a matter of asking the lunatic to take his pills, which of course he decided he wouldn't do 9 times out of 10 because he "didn't like the way they made him feel." I imagine getting a huge, angry flap-tard to swallow a pill is no easy task.

kittehpeoples
He knows exactly what he's doing. First thing this family needs to do is get rid of the dog, because they are clearly not responsible pet owners and pup would be better off somewhere else.

They probably won't because the dog distracts the tard from being violent toward the humans in the house. If Tardley is beating the dog to a pulp, he's not beating his parents or siblings. Odds are they won't get rid of the dog unless it bites the tard, in which case it'll be put down for being "vicious," but not if the tard kills the dog first. Tards love going for easy targets like pets and younger children because they know they can be overpowered with minimal effort on the tard's part.

nokidsandhappy
Something smells worst than the shit this autard smears. I'd bet good money that the Bint and Duh don't wan't to shove him into an institution, so they do a big sob story, and get $80k from the morons who believe them.

Makes me wonder if the family is receiving some kind of government assistance for having a tard in the house. I don't know if Ireland has assistance, though, but I think the biggest reason most people keep their violent tards at home is because there's a monetary incentive involved. Compare to sticking the fucker in an institution, which would cost them a fortune for the rest of the tard's life.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login