Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Here We Go AGAIN!

Posted by MerlynHerne 
Here We Go AGAIN!
September 28, 2008
DH and I both know a woman at his job, nice lady has a daughter which she is raising alone--babydaddy bailed out. OK it happens and the kid is well mannered. Yada, yad. Well DH comes home his morning and tells me said lady went out to club in July (uh think you can fill in the blanks as to what happened after some drinks). Anyhow apparently said woman is present and you just know babydaddy isn't going to step up to the plate.This is where mother becomes moo in my book. She can barely take care of the one she has though admittedly she does a good job. But sh lives in subsidised housing and inevitably welfare will come into play here. I know DH who is a real sweetie hopes that the babydaddy will do the right thing....don't count on it.
Re: Here We Go AGAIN!
September 28, 2008
Don't count on it, indeed. What you said recently about rabid women only ever thinking with their uteruses... case in point.

I know there's a massive problem with female poverty here and in America, but I so wish that single moos would be left in their own mess. No subsidised housing, no government handouts, nothing. Leave them to figure out how the hell they're going to put food on the table.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
September 28, 2008
From what I have seen lately, I think the only way moos are going to learn is to have the whole thing on their shoulders. This is the way it was before welfare if you had children out of wedlock or the duh bailed out. I really can't see any other way for these women to learn to be proactive and take control of their own reproductionf. Don't trust men--have your own birth control in place (this was one of those "the condom broket things". I can honestly sympathise if the the duh dies but still...maybe people will start planning for the future...life insurance and birth control.

I could be wrong but any black ladies here are more than welcome to comment: I would think that part of being a proud black (or African-American if preferred) woman is supporting one's own children if need be and being responsible for one's own reproductive choices. I honestly do not think welfare does black people any good in the long one--it doesn't do anyone any good. It should only be in the direst of situations.
September 28, 2008
I can't speak about how it is in other regions of The US besides the south, nor can I speak as a black woman or a breeder black woman, but here is what I have observed about black breeder women. While the white breeder women are generally breeding to fill the world with "Christian soldiers", the black breeder women are breeding to fill the world with black people thereby fulfilling the goal of their race eventually becoming the majority. Each rationalization is based in extreme racial and/or religious "power in numbers" type upbringings. Of course they BOTH like the attention and the welfare or perks that come along with it, but those are merely fringe benefits.

This isn't something they speak of often, (at least not openly) but it is one of the reasons that they want to breed, "for the cause", whichever it might be. One reason that whiggers who have mixed baybees are not well received by the black community is that they are perceived as "watering down" the black race and the more staunch black racists don't like it, even though they discriminate among themselves based on the lightness of their skin. One of the first things a black girl/woman will ask another black girl/woman when she says she has a new man in her life is, "Is is light?" or If a black male is describing his attractive new GF, he will say, "She's fine looking and real light skinned". The lighter the better among the black culture, yet they want a "pure race". I can't begin to understand the rationale, but then I haven't figured out how white breeders think yet either, and I am white myself.

I think that breeders of ALL races, regardless of their motives, are a different species than CF, but the chromosomal difference has yet to be discovered.tongue sticking out smiley
September 29, 2008
Yes, I think this may well be true, kidlesskim--from my perspective, blacks can be more racist than some of the died-in-the-wool white racists I have run into over the years. It's natural to be proud of one's race, not matter what that race is. It gets out-of-control when you use that pride to deny that the shortcomins of whatever race you belong to or to look down on those who are considered to be black, white (or whatever race), but that are partly of another race, or to deny them full humanity. I have heard some of the nastiest comments by blacks about mixed-race children, comments that I would look askance at were they made by white people.

Racism is not pride in one's race--racism is when you use that race to deny rights to those not of your race. If blacks do not like some of the things said about them, then they need to have good hard look at their community and come up with some solutions.
September 29, 2008
Quality, NOT quantity.
Anonymous User
September 29, 2008
Im not proud of my race, (im white) as a matter of fact im starting to get embarrassed about being an american.
September 29, 2008
These people dig holes for themselves then expect everyone to bail them out, shower them with attention, make everything all about them.

How do people get this delusional? It's like they swallow a stupid pill.
September 29, 2008
Hey, nokyds4me, I'm there myself and have been for a LONG time now. That's why I plan to emigrate when I get the chance (hopefully in the next year or two).

I'm with you, kidfreeluvnlife--a lot of these people cause their own problesm, expect others to solve those problems, then scream 'racist' when we don't want to play along.

I said it many times and I'll say it again: It is NOT my fault that you don't use adequate birth control (though in all honesty, she has not said anything about not working--it's just she'll have to go on welfare for at least the six weeks or so that she will have to be off...hel-mart will give you the time off but so far as I am aware, there is no paid loaf leave).
September 29, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Im not proud of my race, (im white) as a matter of
> fact im starting to get embarrassed about being
> an american.

I am VERY proud to be white. american, dunno.
September 29, 2008
I would be, but for the fact that our government is an embarrassment to the world, and the country has been all but taken over by the Religious Wrong.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login