Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bristol's wedding registry! camoflauge bedding!

Posted by Rose Red 
Bristol's wedding registry! camoflauge bedding!
September 29, 2008
http://www5.jcpenney.com/jcp/GR2_RegistryList_View.aspx?storeRegNo=01233857&
Re: Bristol's wedding registry! camoflauge bedding!
September 29, 2008
What do you expect from someone whose Moo thinks that shooting helpless animals from a helicopter is just fine and dandy. This little bitch is white trash just like her Moo...no matter how much money Moo has.

And a fucking DIAPER BAG on a wedding registry? WTF is this? 'Preggo B4 Marriage' chic?

God, the whole fucking registry shows what white trash they BOTH are...don't even know that a proper registry shows crystal and china selections, silverware as well...and I don't mean the stainless variety either (God, I am such a SNOB!)
September 29, 2008
I have on good faith that it's a fake. what's so sad is that it is so easy to believe it's real.
September 29, 2008
Really, it's fake? Then it is sad indeed because it is all-too-believable. To be honest, if I was in the position of having to get married, I certainly wouldn't even HAVE an entry at a marriage registry.
Anonymous User
September 29, 2008
This has to be fake, but what a perfect combo of items. I love the camo diaper bag and the precious moments fig-your-reens!!
September 29, 2008
I think that it is the HEIGHT of tacky to sign up for bridal registries at every available place, formal weddings, numerous showers, and invitations printed up, etc.....when it's a shotgun wedding, an after a baybee is born wedding, or a wedding where the couple has both had previous marriages, OR have been publically shacking up long enough that their mailing address is the same. I see nothing wrong with a wedding or even A shower given by close friends, and perhaps announcements mailed after the fact. However, the formal kinds with all of the trimmings and 1000 invitations mailed out worldwide, need to be reserved for first timers who don't already have kyds or one in the oven. I guess that makes me old fashioned.
September 29, 2008
Jey, I'll join your club anytime, kidlesskim! The big celebrations should be reserved for first-timers with no bun in the oven!
September 29, 2008
My best friend is getting married in november. I'm getting them a can of peas.
September 29, 2008
Hey, you're helping them start their lives together!grinning smiley
September 29, 2008
I wish I had been devious enough to think of the Bristol Palin registry. I'm jealous.

The thing is, you KNOW someone is going to think it's real and the person who thought this stuff is going to get free stuff. Too bad it's all cammo stuff and tacky as Hell.
September 29, 2008
Very cute. The "non-belted jumpsuit" is a winner. Kicking myself that I never asked for that one.
Anonymous User
September 30, 2008
I bet the registry is fake.

But its some of the tackiest shit I've ever seen in my life. It wouldn't surprise me if some of this stuff is on her real registry. They are low-life white trash.
Anonymous User
September 30, 2008
...damn, I like the camo pants..blushing
September 30, 2008
That marriage won't last. What a stupid kid. Both of them. Yes the site is a fake and Palin should resign if she can't control her animals.
September 30, 2008
I have a cat named "Dixie". My other girls is "Peaches" and my brother's cat is "Savannah".
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login