Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Little fuckers... (pic).

Posted by CherryBlossom 
Re: Little fuckers... (pic).
September 29, 2008
Lack of proper PARENTING and being taught boundaries.
September 29, 2008
That's a great policy, married with rabbits, and one DH and I plan to strictly enforce. Children and pets and children and precious things do not mix.
September 29, 2008
Holy crap kidlesskim, what did you do?

I don't feel sorry for the breeders who took the picture. Taking a picture of the smiling kids is condoning their behavior. If I had ever done anything like that I would have had my ass beat until it was cherry red, and then beat a little more just to drive the message home.
September 29, 2008
clematis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh. My God.
>
> I also have several antique books, some lovely art
> and photography books, and some old encyclopedias.
> I would LOSE IT if some idiot brat so much as
> touched one of those, MUCH LESS ripped it up! Was
> this hellion raised by wolves?
>
> I presume that the parents immediately WHIPPED the
> butt off their horrible kid, took his butt home
> for lockdown, and promptly bought you another 1955
> LETC from an antique book store or online.
>
> ...am I right? eye rolling smiley

The child was beaten to a pulp by his trashy mother right there on the spot, which did no good because he basically was wailing like he was being flogged when it was really just a hard spanking and her yelling. I was SO shocked that it happened I didn't say very much, but I think my initial reaction which was, "OMFG he got into my book collection!" and my demeanor caused them to leave immediately after he got spanked. The she offered to replace it, but it's not like it can be bought at the corner store and I didn't know what it was worth, if anything, besides being of value to me. I was VERY upset by it but I didn't really know what to do about it and since she never expressed concern other than the "How much would it cost to replace it", I didn't feel I had any recourse. They never came back to my house though and if they had, I would NOT have let them in.

While I realize that most everything has a monetary value, to me that book was priceless.
September 29, 2008
(shaking head)

At least he got spanked...but the mom should have put in the time, effort, and money to find you another 1955 LETC no matter how difficult! That's the least she could do!

Wait! Here's a 1955 edition on Abebooks! For $10!!!

There's also a 1930 edition for sale ($28) here and another 1930 edition for sale ($200) here.
September 29, 2008
Yes, THANKS Clematis!:yr
Anonymous User
September 30, 2008
looks like my brothers shitfight of a house......shrug
September 30, 2008
clematis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> (shaking head)
>
> At least he got spanked...but the mom should have
> put in the time, effort, and money to find you
> another 1955 LETC no matter how difficult! That's
> the least she could do!
>
> Wait! Here's a 1955 edition on Abebooks! For
> $10!!!
>
> There's also a 1930 edition for sale ($28) here
> and another 1930 edition for sale ($200) here.

that was very sweet of you.
Anonymous User
September 30, 2008
I have to admit, when I was around 2 1/2 or 3.. (I do not remember doing this at all, I take that back I have some dim impression but it is so vaporous as not to be a memory at all. I can't even remember if I got spanked.) I redecorated the bathroom using toothpaste and poker chips. Poker chips actually make good toys imo. I doubt my poor overworked mom appreciated it at all.
Another time I took the aforementioned poker chips and tossed them out my second story bedroom window about 3 am onto one of new yorks finest. I'm sure that story went around the precinct that night.
So, that paint soaked sprogg got spanked. I bet that wiped that stupid smile off his face.
It is one thing to use toothpaste which is annoying but (the bathroom was tiled) didn't do any damage. That little bastard did god knows how much monetary damage.
There was similar footage on americas funniest home videos years ago. Damn shit sprog had destroyed everything in his room. I just hope that the parents made the little shit grow up with the ruined furniture.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login