Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My Childfree Blog

Posted by MerlynHerne 
My Childfree Blog
September 29, 2008
I started a CF blog over at blogger.com. Hope you all might like to visit and comment.

http://strangerinastragneland.blogspot.com/

Yeah I caught the typos and the stupid thing doesn't let me correct after posting so will cut and paste from Microsoft Office in future.
Re: My Childfree Blog
September 29, 2008
That's nice. Is that a wedding pic?
September 29, 2008
Yes, it is...now you know what DH looks like...he's on the left side as you face the photo.smiling smiley
Anonymous User
September 29, 2008
MerlynHerne Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes, it is...now you know what DH looks
> like...he's on the left side as you face the
> photo.smiling smiley

nice blog, nice pic too!!
Anonymous User
September 29, 2008
Damn! I was hoping some self-righteous moomie in a snit would have commented by now.
September 29, 2008
Me too. Have faith. Sooner or later one will not be able to resist. I've even helpfully labeled it under "childfree".
nowhiggers
September 29, 2008
Don't worry Mer, you'll get some self righteous moo along shortly to say something rude on your comments area. Blogspot is the number one place for amateur mommybloggers. lol.
September 29, 2008
lolm nowhiggers. I'll try not to keel over from all the vitriol.

BTW any suggestions are gratefully received.
September 29, 2008
I like your first entry and that's a nice pic as well! I can't wait until you get some comments from breeders and if you get any rude ones I will be happy to "counter" comment. tongue sticking out smiley
September 29, 2008
Very nice reception picture. Also, nice that your profile says "retired"...at the age of 55! When most parents are being ground to dust under college expenses...ah, how sweet it is.
September 29, 2008
Indeed 'tis. I'm sure it stuck in the craw at my former CF site...they were still working and I'm retired and enjoying life (possibly a high percentage of breeders and breeder pleasers).
September 29, 2008
Nice! I've bookmarked!
September 29, 2008
Thank you everyone, for the kind comments and thank your for bookmarking, KFLL.smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login