Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Crazy TMC Moo

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Crazy TMC Moo
September 30, 2008
Breeders are soooooo hysterical. This is a frantic “True Mom Confession” post from a crazy moo. Oh how I love to fuck with them. I cut a few redundant comments out to save space. The very last comment, and third from the last comment is mine. Moos are nuts.

“I am TOTALLY freaked out!!! My daughter had soccer today and by accident picked up someone else's water bottle and drank from it...but as if that wasn't bad enough, she also let her little sister have some water too, before we realized it wasn't HER water bottle!! Someone, PLEASE tell me it's OK!!!”

Here are some comments:
“geez lady chill out. It'll be fine. A few cooties aren't going to kill your kids”.

“This is quite possibly the most ridiculous confession I've ever read. How about if we just coat every surface on earth in” Lysol?

“Seriously? So she shared water with another kid. Big deal.
You're going to have a nervous breakdown later in their lives if you're already freaking out over that I would not be freaked.”

“I am not sure, but I think she'll live. Why don't you call the Dr to make sure.”

Here’s nasty, crazy moo’s rude reply after making such a ridiculous post:

“The point was that I don't know WHO'S water bottle it was...NEXT TIME...don't bother replying, any of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“I actually think you should be VERY worried. There are so many diseases out there that are easily contracted through casual contact. Drinking from someone else's water bottle could actually be really serious, as it is an exchange of saliva. I would take your children to a pediatrician ASAP, and ask them to test for everything that they possibly are able to. I also would keep checking your girls for fevers or other symptoms, perhaps on an hourly basis. Another worry would be herpes infection from having their lips on the bottle after a stranger. Systemic herpes can be fatal. These other posters telling you not to worry are obviously making light of your situation. Statistically, drinking or eating after another person has caused more deaths than the Vietnam War. Please do take this seriously, and good luck with your dear girls. I hope they survive this brush with death.”

“LOL!! What does it matter WHO'S it was? Unless.... Oh ladies.. I think we're taking it the wrong way!! I think HER kids are the ones who will infect that poor unknown kid's water bottle with the plague. /faint /alerts the CDC /dons the gas mask and hides in the basement.”

“I worried about your kids all night last night after reading your post. Are they still alive? Any fevers, lesions, or blisters? My God, people can be so cruel! You were so in the right lashing out at those trying to give you what they thought was reasonable advice. It's always better to explore and act on the worst case scenario. Another concern you might have from this water bottle situation is vampirism. If the owner of the water bottle had any cuts or lesions that have leaked even one blood cell into that water, and they are paternal descendants of the Vlad family, vampirism is a real threat. Check their developing teeth. If they suddenly develop a craving for steak tartar or other rare meat, you have a real problem on your hands. Wooden stakes, crosses and garlic may be your only defense against their attack. Bless you and good luck with your nearly hopeless situation.”

Moos are a constant source of entertainment!
Re: Crazy TMC Moo
September 30, 2008
I think she needs to make a bigger deal about it.
Anonymous User
September 30, 2008
bratBgone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Breeders are soooooo hysterical. This is a
> frantic “True Mom Confession” post from a crazy
> moo. Oh how I love to fuck with them. I cut a
> few redundant comments out to save space. The
> very last comment, and third from the last comment
> is mine. Moos are nuts.
>
> “I am TOTALLY freaked out!!! My daughter had
> soccer today and by accident picked up someone
> else's water bottle and drank from it...but as if
> that wasn't bad enough, she also let her little
> sister have some water too, before we realized it
> wasn't HER water bottle!! Someone, PLEASE tell me
> it's OK!!!”
>
> Here are some comments:
> “geez lady chill out. It'll be fine. A few cooties
> aren't going to kill your kids”.
>
> “This is quite possibly the most ridiculous
> confession I've ever read. How about if we just
> coat every surface on earth in” Lysol?
>
> “Seriously? So she shared water with another kid.
> Big deal.
> You're going to have a nervous breakdown later in
> their lives if you're already freaking out over
> that I would not be freaked.”
>
> “I am not sure, but I think she'll live. Why don't
> you call the Dr to make sure.”
>
> Here’s nasty, crazy moo’s rude reply after making
> such a ridiculous post:
>
> “The point was that I don't know WHO'S water
> bottle it was...NEXT TIME...don't bother replying,
> any of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
>
> “I actually think you should be VERY worried.
> There are so many diseases out there that are
> easily contracted through casual contact. Drinking
> from someone else's water bottle could actually be
> really serious, as it is an exchange of saliva. I
> would take your children to a pediatrician ASAP,
> and ask them to test for everything that they
> possibly are able to. I also would keep checking
> your girls for fevers or other symptoms, perhaps
> on an hourly basis. Another worry would be herpes
> infection from having their lips on the bottle
> after a stranger. Systemic herpes can be fatal.
> These other posters telling you not to worry are
> obviously making light of your situation.
> Statistically, drinking or eating after another
> person has caused more deaths than the Vietnam
> War. Please do take this seriously, and good luck
> with your dear girls. I hope they survive this
> brush with death.”
>
> “LOL!! What does it matter WHO'S it was?
> Unless.... Oh ladies.. I think we're taking it the
> wrong way!! I think HER kids are the ones who will
> infect that poor unknown kid's water bottle with
> the plague. /faint /alerts the CDC /dons the gas
> mask and hides in the basement.”
>
> “I worried about your kids all night last night
> after reading your post. Are they still alive? Any
> fevers, lesions, or blisters? My God, people can
> be so cruel! You were so in the right lashing out
> at those trying to give you what they thought was
> reasonable advice. It's always better to explore
> and act on the worst case scenario. Another
> concern you might have from this water bottle
> situation is vampirism. If the owner of the water
> bottle had any cuts or lesions that have leaked
> even one blood cell into that water, and they are
> paternal descendants of the Vlad family, vampirism
> is a real threat. Check their developing teeth. If
> they suddenly develop a craving for steak tartar
> or other rare meat, you have a real problem on
> your hands. Wooden stakes, crosses and garlic may
> be your only defense against their attack. Bless
> you and good luck with your nearly hopeless
> situation.”
>
> Moos are a constant source of entertainment!

I certainly hope you posted those couple of paragraphs..
She must be apoplectic by now.

update: looks like you did.... excellent
brouuhaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack ack
September 30, 2008
She's probably one of those idiots who uses anti-bacterial EVERYTHING, sprays every surface down with Clorox and washes her hands 20 times a day. And of course, have no pets, those pesky, filthy creatures.
September 30, 2008
Moos are so hilarious. They give birth to miniature humans who shit and piss themselves on a daily basis, but they shudder at one of their dirty little angels coming into contact with a germ. Jeebus forbid one of their kiddies actually strengthen their immune system by getting a little filthy.
I have a co-worker friend with multiple sprogs who covers them with that trendy, scented antibacterial gel whenever I go out with them. Funny thing, though - the kids entire diet consists of frozen chicken fingers, fries, little Debbie cakes, and crackers. She's doing more damage to them with that lousy, processed-food diet than any common germ ever could.

The moomies won't be happy until we cover the entire planet with plastic wrap.
September 30, 2008
BratBgone... I need warning next time! I was eating and I choked! smiling smiley
What's the bet the moo will take you at your word and go stock up on garlic?
Seriously, I love your comment.
September 30, 2008
Now we know why there is this upsurge in disease amongst the snowflake set--goddamn moos won't let them develop immune systems. Relatively mild things help to build up a well-functioning immune system. Nope gotta bubble-wrap 'em and when they get sick, antibiotics up the wazoo. That's part of the reason so many diseases have or are starting to become antibiotic-resistant. Stupid moos!angry flipping off
September 30, 2008
I love the way you casually yet so convincingly introduced the dangers of vampirism! Bwa ha ha!

Can you imagine frittering your life away getting apoplectic about unimportant stuff like this, over and over, day after day?! Sucks to be moo.
September 30, 2008
DEFINITELY sucks to be moo.
October 01, 2008
What about all the other crap that kids pick up from the ground and put it to their lips? Chances are that water bottle is from another moo who sprayed Lysol all over it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login