Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

GMA yesterday morning economic tips

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
GMA yesterday morning economic tips
September 30, 2008
I happened to be watching GMA the other day when the segment that my mom wanted to see (economic tips on how to cut back).
Needless to say, nothing applied to us (save that we can cut back on our trips out). What annoyed me primarily was the 'famblees' (and there WAS THE FARKING OBLIGATORY CROTCH DROPPINGS IN EACH!!!) could AFFORD to cut back, pinch pennies.
Why the hell didn't they go to the working poor, who live paycheck to paycheck and tell them how they can pinch pennies? Some of them pinch a penny so hard they scream... And back to the damn famblees... Good God, if we go through a total meltdown, we are going to hear the whining whining whining of these breeders about how their snots and brats are deprived... (The great depression and sour times do depress birth rates, but the lesson does not remain 'taught'.)
My mom is getting tired of listening to me going on about little bastards. At least I have here to vent. Of course, a lot of what I say also happens to hit home with her as well (which accounts for why she doesn't like what I have to say many times).
Sometimes she sounds like a breeder 'people just have kids, period. It just comes along with getting married.' To which I replied "and you just proved my point that PEOPLE DONT' THINK!!!" ...But, I repeat myself, she doesn't want to hear me anymore.
oh well
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login