Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

For sale..

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
For sale..
September 30, 2008
Baby bag.
Ideal for stuffing an annoying child into when they become obnoxious or out of control.
comes in 3 sizes including jumbo which will accommodate your sulking pouting teenager.
As an added attraction, the bag is lined with super-sorb soundtex which absorbs the resulting screams, yells of indignation and any noise that the occupant emits.
Reasonably priced and free shipping if ordered in conjunction with the baby shield. (see below)

Baby shield:
Are you annoyed with your little darlings recalcitrance at being placed in their car seats? Are you tired of being pelted by everything from cheerios to peanut butter crackers to (horrors) poop from full diapers? Are you deaf from the constant screeching from little lungs?
It is here! BABY SHIELD. Constructed of a thin, yet powerful (and as in the case of the baby bag, soundproof) this shield can either be manually dropped into place at the touch of a button or automatically when programmed to with the built in sound activator. Imagine, driving down a highway and enjoying the scenary without having to deal with yelling infants, fighting siblings, and out of control teens. You and your significant other can finally enjoy trips again without hearing the dreaded (and oft repeated) 'ARE WE THEEEYRE YET???'
Installs easily in todays SUV's and hummers.

Significant discount when ordered with the baby bag.
Re: For sale..
September 30, 2008
Can the first item be made w/o ventilation?
Anonymous User
September 30, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can the first item be made w/o ventilation?

Currently that is regarded as an illegal modification. However, if you are handy with tools, such alterations are up to the customer.
September 30, 2008
You GO two cents! Of course, proper discipline would obviate the need for these items--so would birth control, but breeders don't think. It is evident though, that these items would be highly desirable with the breeder set.
Anonymous User
September 30, 2008
tongue in cheek. However, I have actually stated that I would loove to see a shield like the ones that exist in taxis, only more soundproof.
I get horrified comments 'but what if the bayybee is choking'. Well, bloody hell, that is what you have rear view mirrors for.. sheesh. Why do people think they have to listen to these freakin creatures.

I came out from a store one day and I had to be at an interview in a short time, but I couldn't get into my car because a Goddamn moo had her fat ass blocking the door. She has just put her loaf into a car seat and it was fussing. THEY ALWAYS FUSS LADY!!! she is yakkity yak yak at it (which doesn't do a damn thing except make the bastard blabber louder). Grandma noticed me and told moo 'someone is waiting' and moo just states imperially 'well, they'll just have to wait'.
The kicker? This was a damn van. Damn moo could have parked her damn ass in the damn van and cleared the sea lanes. Placenta brains.
September 30, 2008
Aww doncha know the whole world revolves around the moo and "quietly fussing" loaf(God I HATE that term!)? At least Grandmoo made an effort to get self-centred cunt to think of someone else for a change--too mad nothing gets into placenta-brain's brain that she doesn't want in. I hate these fucking bitches. DH is pretty much inclined these days to tell them that the world doesn't revolve around them...she's getting increasingly less tolerant of this shit. As for moo and quitely fussing (TM) loafangry flipping off
Anonymous User
September 30, 2008
MerlynHerne Wrote:
she's getting increasingly less
> tolerant of this shit.

Is this one of the aspects of getting older? I'm getting less tolerant of EVERYTHING!!
September 30, 2008
And don't forget the portable gas chamber!
September 30, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> And don't forget the portable gas chamber!

Hehehehehehehehehegrinning smiley

And yeah, two cents, it probably IS part of growing older. I'm getting less tolerant as I age, too.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login