Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

This one killed 2 of hers and kept them in the freezer

Posted by Rose Red 
This one killed 2 of hers and kept them in the freezer
September 30, 2008
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/29/kids.bodies.freezer.ap/?iref=mpstoryview
Nice mug shot, who the hell would let this twat foster, let alone adopt is beyond me!!
Re: This one killed 2 of hers and kept them in the freezer
September 30, 2008
Come on, whose eyes point in the same direction- yours I suppose.
Rose Red Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Come on, whose eyes point in the same direction-
> yours I suppose.

LOL :yr
Jesus Christ, what fuck is THAT?! Ewwwww, goddammn...I wouldn't let that freak foster my ant farm let alone a kid...guess that's the desperation of the foster care system to find 'good homes'...geeeeeeeeezzz
September 30, 2008
What a fucking skank bitch. I'd like to THINK in a sane world that this bitch would never get to foster, let alone adopt, but this isn't a sane world and I guess they're letting EVERYTHING and ANYTHING adopt. Wish we could put this bitch in a freezer and let nature take its course. I honestly wish it was possible to abuse these bastards, like they abused their kids, then have them die the same way. This bitch makes me want to vomit. Same at the thought of any child welfare system that let this bitch adopt!

Abuse by adoptive parents happens more than people suspect. Of course, once the adoption is final, there is little or no oversight until tragedy strikes.
September 30, 2008
In MD it's a fast way to a buck.
Hmm. I'm a little perplexed, perhaps some of my childfree e-friends could help me out here: I thought children were 'precious', 'gifts', 'miracles' and that becoming a parent helped you become 'mature', 'selfless' and 'sacrificing'...guess these kids didn't apply?

And now, WE have to foot the bill for all the forensic testing, public defending, jail-time expenditures of the 'foster mom', and the next 30 years of psychological testing, treatment and newly taught social skills for the surviving child.

What a goat-fuck.
She adopted these kids? Well, guess she won't be able to use the ol' post partum defense that all the other moos rely on whenever they decide to murder their kids. She might just do some jail time!
September 30, 2008
She forgot to wear her MENSA T-shirt for the mug shot, pity.

Oh, and:

"The medical examiner's office in Baltimore planned to examine the freezer and its contents, but it was unclear how long it would take for the remains to thaw sufficiently."

Next time my work gets me down I'll remember I'm not a medical examiner waiting for a frozen murdered child to sufficiently thaw for examination.
Rose Red Wrote:
> In MD it's a fast way to a buck.

I was thinking that, too. I saw this on my local news this morning, and I just now saw the picture of the moo. She's just what I imagined. She was making a pretty good monthly income off of the 3 kids,I'll bet.
September 30, 2008
In my state, any child deemed "special needs", which could mean anything from having ADHD, a child older than two, a sibling group, or a bi-racial child, who is fostered or adopted out means an automatic monthly check until at least the age of 18, and generally can be extended for longer periods for various reasons. They also can get food stamps and medicaid along with housing allowances in ADDITION to a cash outlay. This is probably what happened in this case in that it was a way for this woman to support herself. It appears she has no bio kyds, for whatever reason, so she wouldn't have been able to qualify for welfare on her own.

This is a horrible tragedy for these poor kyds and at least this 7 y/o had some survival instincts and was able to escape or she would have undoubtedly ended up in the freezer as well. This is one reason I am against homeskooling because there is no accountability for parents that the child they have is even still alive. I would have thought that state adoptions would at LEAST keep up with the kids' school enrollment or occasionally check to see if they were not being abused. I shudder to think how many foster and adopted kyds are mistreated and only thought of as a paycheck for some people. There are 3 main culprits of this problem;The sperm and egg donor who were such shitty parents their own kyds were put in foster care, and the shitty self centered bitch who adopted them. They are being all nice regarding the BF's involvement at this point, but that's probably because they want him to talk/testify. While he may have not known about the kyds in the freezer, HOW IN HELL could he not notice the 7 y/o and her severe abuse and neglect?

These people need to be executed as soon as the jury foreman reads the guilty verdict.
September 30, 2008
Because when he went to visit he wasn't interested in the kids.
September 30, 2008
Gators2, Asshats O. Now THERE'S a score I'd like to see!grinning smiley
September 30, 2008
Well, the fundies can heave a sigh of relief. At least the girls were put up for adoption rather than aborted. eye rolling smiley
September 30, 2008
Thought it was about that German moo who froze dead babies.

Now those dead kyds are in their tweens!sad smiley
September 30, 2008
LoveToLurk Wrote:
> Well, the fundies can heave a sigh of relief. At
> least the girls were put up for adoption rather
> than aborted. eye rolling smiley

To give you an idea of how brain washed and narrow minded the fundies I have known over the years are, I'll tell you what they would have to say to that comment. I am pretty sure I am correct in my assumption of their feelings on this because I have asked them similar questions before when severe child abuse and even child murder has been a topic. They might say, "It was God's will and those little girls' who died had a chance to know Jesus, which they wouldn't have had if they had never been born. Those two little girls who died lives had a purpose which isn't ours to know or understand. The little girl who survived can live as a testament to God's mercy and she survived for a reason. If she brings one person to Christ with her story, then all of this was worth it"., or "We don't always understand these things, but they are all a part of God's greater plan for their lives".

So forth and so on..... ad nauseum. NOTHING can be said to a Christian fundamentalist on certain issues, regardless of how logical it may be, that will sway their thinking away from the fact that a tragedy such as this was in fact, "God's will", or part of some greater plan which we as humans couldn't possibly understand.eye rolling smiley
October 01, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
> Come on, whose eyes point in the same direction-
> yours I suppose.

Does she even have eyes? I can't tell...
"Yup, it ain't got no eyes, but it plays banjo real good"

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login