Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ma Duggar Knocked Up With Shitling #18

Posted by TangoMaureen 
Anonymous User
Re: Ma Duggar Knocked Up With Shitling #18
October 02, 2008
I can't stand when people refer to a woman who has had a lot of sex as being "loose." If anything, sex only makes one's ladybits tighter -- the vagina is a muscle, after all, and the more one works it out, the stronger it should become.

As noted above, giving birth is REALLY what makes a vag gape. I remember reading an article in Elle a few months ago entitled "The Ring of Fire"; it's still available here: http://www.elle.com/beautyspotlight/13929/sex-after-giving-birth.html. Basically, the author claims that no one warned
her about the amount of damage that birthing would cause to her love canal, and she didn't fuck hubby for a year as a result.
October 02, 2008
valensetvolens Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I can't stand when people refer to a woman who has
> had a lot of sex as being "loose." If anything,
> sex only makes one's ladybits tighter -- the
> vagina is a muscle, after all, and the more one
> works it out, the stronger it should become.
>
> As noted above, giving birth is REALLY what makes
> a vag gape. I remember reading an article in Elle
> a few months ago entitled "The Ring of Fire"; it's
> still available here:
> http://www.elle.com/beautyspotlight/13929/sex-afte
> r-giving-birth.html. Basically, the author claims
> that no one warned
> her about the amount of damage that birthing would
> cause to her love canal, and she didn't fuck hubby
> for a year as a result.

I had always thought that "loose" referred to her morals, not her hoo hoo. I also know that a lot has to do with what hoo hoo they genetically have. I had a friend who told me as a virginal teen that tampons barely stayed in her cooter and she always had to buy super plus because of it and on occasion, she used two side by side. I have also known men who used the "had to strap on a 2 by 4 to keep from falling in" comment about women who had never had babies. I don't have any special training in hoohoo-ology or anything tongue sticking out smiley, but I think that childbirth could probably ruin hoo hoos across the globe whatever size they may have started out as being. I guess I will never personally know though and it's not like it would make good dinner conversation with women who have had baybees. I am however, rather curious about it so if anyone knows, please post it.
October 02, 2008
Though not a hoohoo-ologist, I have read about this topic on both mom and dad discussion boards.

The dads seem more honest about it overall. Guesstimating here..about 2/3 say it's looser after a baby, and about 1/2 of those say they LIKE it looser, and use the term "sloppy" a lot.

The moms BY AND LARGE say NO NO NO it's NOTTTTT LOOOOOSER!!!!! and talk a lot about Kegel exercises. For those few who admit it DID become looser, those Kegels fixed 'em right up, yessiree. I only found a very few women who would flat out admit YES it is PERMANENTLY looser.

Just my estimate.
October 03, 2008
That ring of fire article is a bit of a bingo. I would be able to use about pages 1-4 but that shit about waiting a year for bliss? Who is she kidding? IT HASN'T CHANGED.
Anonymous User
October 03, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
> valensetvolens Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I have also
> known men who used the "had to strap on a 2 by 4
> to keep from falling in" comment about women who
> had never had babies.

Yeah, but some of these men may have very small appendages. Some men simply aren't aware of how tiny they are.
Anonymous User
October 03, 2008
clematis Wrote:
>
> The moms BY AND LARGE say NO NO NO it's NOTTTTT
> LOOOOOSER!!!!! and talk a lot about Kegel
> exercises. For those few who admit it DID become
> looser, those Kegels fixed 'em right up, yessiree.
> I only found a very few women who would flat out
> admit YES it is PERMANENTLY looser.

I don't know why women who have had kids, want to insist that it doesn't change their bodies. Its like they want to perpetuate this myth about childbirth that its a great thing always, with no negative side effects.
Anonymous User
October 03, 2008
Kidlesskim wrote:

"So, Mrs. Duggar's hoo hoo must be a sight to behold, not to mention her stomach and boobs, so that man must either have a vivid imagination, unable to see without glasses, or could get off in a tree trunk hole or perhaps even a goat or cow. That part of it alone, the mental image of her hoo hoo and his sagging nut sack and spindly penis bumping uglies under the covers, literally makes me sick to my stomach."

Good, God, Kim, you painted that picture a little too vividly!!
October 03, 2008
bratBgone Wrote:
> Kidlesskim wrote:
>
> "So, Mrs. Duggar's hoo hoo must be a sight to
> behold, not to mention her stomach and boobs, so
> that man must either have a vivid imagination,
> unable to see without glasses, or could get off in
> a tree trunk hole or perhaps even a goat or cow.
> That part of it alone, the mental image of her hoo
> hoo and his sagging nut sack and spindly penis
> bumping uglies under the covers, literally makes
> me sick to my stomach."
>
>
> Good, God, Kim, you painted that picture a little
> too vividly!!

Dammit kim i have tuna for lunch
Eighteen kids. That's enough for a baseball team with a few alternates. No clear explanation how Mama and Papa are funding it all. No reason besides the thinly disguised fact they want serfs for housework and in their dotage - I don't buy their God lines for a minute. (notice the subtle dig at the 'Christian doctor?') There are families of all religions who do quite well without breeding an entire litter and having all kinds of free junk shoveled their way.

The Duggars are a perfect, if horrifying, example of American excess gone rampant. What's even worse is how much they get pandered to! Publicity out the ears, tens of thousands worth of donations.

BTW breeders...
This is NOT a 'miracle'!!! (more like a disaster)

America's revolution was a miracle!
Luke Skywalker blowing up the Death Star was a miracle!

Anyone with the right body parts can have kids like this. NOT. A. MIRACLE!
October 03, 2008
Look higher on the thread, hon- they are realtors with commerical properties.
October 03, 2008
That Elle article is horrifying.

"In what was the biggest “just get it over with” moment in my life, during the next contraction I used all the pushing methods at once, holding on until the acid drip ignited, I ripped like old sheets, and the (my) baby’s head burst free."

Reading that would make me want to cut out my uterus, if I still had one.
October 03, 2008
"I couldn't help but picture those two pasty faced, ruddy cheeked, blank faces huffin' and a puffin' and going at it myself."

"The other gross thing is old Jim Bob Duggar. Can you imagine him on top of you with that cheesy, krystian, howdy doody face looking down at you as he cranks out a load, making yet another warrior for Christ?"

Kidlesskim and bratBgone, you made me laugh out loud! bouncing and laughing smiling smiley

I may have to take a gander at this website to see this family in its full bible-bangin' glory.
October 03, 2008
bell_flower Wrote:
> That Elle article is horrifying.
>
> "In what was the biggest “just get it over with”
> moment in my life, during the next contraction I
> used all the pushing methods at once, holding on
> until the acid drip ignited, I ripped like old
> sheets, and the (my) baby’s head burst free."
>
> Reading that would make me want to cut out my
> uterus, if I still had one.

I agree. I was particularly appalled by the visual of her examining at her cooter in a mirror afterwards and her graphic description of the collateral damage done by baybee. I am perplexed by the comments about how no one talks about this part of it, not other women, the doctors, no one confused smiley, especially since judging by her moo support group, it's a quite common side effect of childbirth. Then she LIES in the beginning and touts the article as having a "happy ending", when it sure doesn't appear that way. It sounds like to me that she was so disgusted and ashamed of her own body that she denied her husband sex for SO LONG, that by the time he actually buried his bone again in the massive hole that had become a vast graveyard of sorts, he was so glad to get it that he had forgotten how it had been PRE baybee damage.

No thanks, I am NOT interested in self mutilation, which is exactly what this sounds like to me, albeit indirect. I REALLY hate how she says, " I still would have my child...", even after all of the horror. Also how she claims that there MUST be some secret hormonal pain killer since she didn't mind that her OWN BROTHER was in there taking fucking pictures while she was down on all fours, naked, and grunting and panting like an animal in the wild. How she can spell out all of the reasons why she shouldn't have done this in 4-5 pages and then give off the impression that "it was all worth it", is beyond me. I guess when someone makes an irreversible mistake, they really have no choice but to accept it.
October 03, 2008
I guess when someone makes an irreversible mistake, they really have no choice but to accept it.

Yep, lot of truth in that. I see it all the time on mom boards. So frustrated with their kids..."but I would do it all again," mostly because they don't have the imagination to do anything more interesting.
kidlesskim Wrote:
> I agree. I was particularly appalled by the
> visual of her examining at her cooter in a mirror
> afterwards and her graphic description of the
> collateral damage done by baybee. I am perplexed
> by the comments about how no one talks about this
> part of it, not other women, the doctors, no one
> confused smiley, especially since judging by her moo support
> group, it's a quite common side effect of
> childbirth. Then she LIES in the beginning and
> touts the article as having a "happy ending", when
> it sure doesn't appear that way. It sounds like to
> me that she was so disgusted and ashamed of her
> own body that she denied her husband sex for SO
> LONG, that by the time he actually buried his bone
> again in the massive hole that had become a vast
> graveyard of sorts, he was so glad to get it that
> he had forgotten how it had been PRE baybee
> damage.

It's true Kim, what I like about you is that you talk into the gory detail about the woman's vagina gets stretch marks and all this side effects because all I hear from people is all this BS about 'gift from god', 'miracle birth'. When people are full of baby rabies ands all this placenta brain people, they never mention about all this side effects. Deep down in reality when their moo's hubby knows all about it the hubby one gets no sex and start cheating on their breeder wife.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login