Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Health, but only if it is for baybee

Posted by cfdavep 
Health, but only if it is for baybee
August 26, 2019
https://old.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/cvgenl/im_a_lying_asshole_but_im_super_ok_with_it/

A CF night nurse gained weight and is dieting and exercising. Her bovine cow-orkers are harassing her over it, as they are fat. She decided to lie and is saying she is losing weight and getting in shape to get healthier to get in pig and it was a total 180, TOTAL support for her journey now from the cows. I guess if you want to be slim and in shape for yourself you are ebil
Re: Health, but only if it is for baybee
August 26, 2019
She isn't an asshole. If her co-erkers had left her alone about her diet she never would have made up a story in defense. The assholes are the ones honing in on her diet in the first place. It doesn't affect them and they need to mind their own business.
August 26, 2019
freya
She isn't an asshole. If her co-erkers had left her alone about her diet she never would have made up a story in defense. The assholes are the ones honing in on her diet in the first place. It doesn't affect them and they need to mind their own business.

Breeders minding their own business?!? grinning smiley

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 26, 2019
Oh they're supportive now, but then they'll be prying into her imaginary efforts to get knocked up and offering up all kinds of unsolicited "helpful" advice like positions to try and clinics to contact. And if she were to lie and say she was pregnant, then they'd be encouraging her to eat like a fucking pig because "you're eating for two!" Because it's totally fine to give yourself gestational diabetes from gaining 90 pounds in five months if it's for babby, right? eye rolling smiley When a woman says she exercises during pregnancy, people react like she just tore the fetus out of her uterus and is swinging it around by the umbilical cord like a flail because people seem to think that pignancy turns a woman into the human equivalent of a crystal chandelier and she can't do so much as bend down to tie her shoe, lest she miscarry.

There's no way that a woman could want to lose weight to feel better physically or be able to walk up a flight of stairs without suffocating or just have an easier time shopping for clothes. Nope! Either you want to lose weight to be a slut, or you want to lose weight so you can get pregnant and then proceed to get fat again. No in between, it seems.
August 27, 2019
Fat night nurses are a very mean bunch. I worked the night shift at a hospital in college. According to them, my normal BMI made me a total slut and the fact that I didn’t get my thrift store clothes in the tent section made me a snotty bitch. Eating a vegetable in front of them was considered an act of overt aggression and an obvious indication of an eating disorder. Politely declining a donut would earn you dirty looks and snide comments for a week.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login