Advanced

Sharon Stone is world's worst parent- get a load of this

Posted by Rose Red 
Sharon Stone is world's worst parent- get a load of this
October 01, 2008
http://www.wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=12821
Re: Sharon Stone is world's worst parent- get a load of this
October 01, 2008
OH! I just read that!!! She is truly fucked up. Botox injections in an 8 year olds feet??? WTF?
October 01, 2008
I love the name of that website "WWTDD".
October 01, 2008
Britney Spears tried to get a dentist to whiten her babies teeth a few months ago.
All these Hollyweird idiots are morons and need no reproduce, the world is already full of idiots.
October 01, 2008
Whitening a baby's teeth? WTF Proper oral hygeine with a soft baby toothbrush will accomplish the same thing.

BOTOX in a child's feet for foot odour?!!!WTF As Brontstein and the judge noted, clean socks, keeping feet clean and a foot deodorant solve the problem very nicely.

These "celebrties" have more money than they know what to do with, have no idea how "the real world" works and have children when they are clearly too insane in many cases to raise them. Sharon Stone and Britney Spears are simply the more egregious examples.

Unfortunately, their kids end up being either as stoopid as moomyand/or duddie or being fucked-up for CIP--Clearly Incompetent Parenting.
October 01, 2008
How can people this idiotic even have a right to live?! Whitening a baby's teeth? WTF??!! Proper oral hygeine with a soft baby toothbrush will accomplish the same thing.

BOTOX in a child's feet for foot odour?!!!WTF No. 2 for today! As Brontstein and the judge noted, clean socks, keeping feet clean and a foot deodorant solve the problem very nicely.

These "celebrties" have more money than they know what to do with, have no idea how "the real world" works and have children when they are clearly too insane in many cases to raise them. Sharon Stone and Britney Spears are simply the more egregious examples.

Unfortunately, their kids end up being either as stoopid as moomyand/or duddie or being fucked-up for CIP--Clearly Incompetent Parenting.

Note: you even notice how those who do not have children would probably do a better job of raising them?
October 01, 2008
A jacket made of puke-brown shag carpet remnants paired with pricey sunglasses is a great look! eye rolling smiley

"Mother (Stone) appears to overreact to many medical issues involving Roan." In one case, the judge describes Stone believing Roan had a spinal condition, but "there was no evidence to support this allegation."
And then the court says, "Another example of an overreaction is that Mother suggested that Roan should have Botox injections in his feet to resolve a problem he had with foot odor. As Father (Phil Bronstein) appropriately noted, the simple and common sense approach of making sure Roan wore socks with his shoes and used foot deodorant corrected the odor problem without the need for any invasive procedure on this young child."

Can Sharon say..."Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy?"
annie35 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Britney Spears tried to get a dentist to whiten
> her babies teeth a few months ago.
> All these Hollyweird idiots are morons and need no
> reproduce, the world is already full of idiots.

Nicole Simpson bleached her daughter's hair. And she is not the only one.

This stuff is crazy.

These celebrities are already so fake looking, they've had too much botox and too much plastic surgery, and in many cases it has a very aging affect. The opposite of what they are going for.
October 01, 2008
eye rolling smiley

Hollywood is SO obsessed with perfection that all the other qualities fly out the window anyway.=P
October 01, 2008
didn't they JUST get married?
October 01, 2008
Sometimes feet stink, it's natural, get over it.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
October 01, 2008
This country is abnormally obsessed with smells of whatever sorts. Notice all the room scent, scent-sprays, deodorants, perfumes, and frebreeze-type products on the market.

Hollowood just takes it to the next level.
October 01, 2008
MerlynHerne Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This country is abnormally obsessed with smells of
> whatever sorts. Notice all the room scent,
> scent-sprays, deodorants, perfumes, and
> frebreeze-type products on the market.
>
> Hollowood just takes it to the next level.

There is ALWAYS an underlying reason for a foul smelling odor whether it's bacterial, fungal, or a physiological/medical reason for a person to produce such smells. NOTHING stinks worse to me than a shit/urine smelling house masked by a perfumed spray of some sort like many people use in their homes. They spend $50 a week on plug ins, and expensive sprays, when they could have spent a dollar on some clorax or ajax and gotten rid of the problem at it's source. The same goes for body odor. Unless it's a medical condition which has been left untreated, then a 50 cent bar of soap and a $1 stick of anti perspirant goes a LONG way in preventing body odor than perfumes, oils, and perfumed deodorants which which only serve to mask the smell, poorly.
October 01, 2008
Hey I bathe daily, use deodorant, and a light cologne, so don't get me wong here. Hygiene always should be persued. But what you mentioned about perfumes whatever being used to cover up odors....that's what I meant. I know people who practically dump cologne on themselves yet don't bathe properly or use deodoranttwo faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces puking. I mean that people have a thing about using cologne and air freshners quite often inappropriately.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login