Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeders and complaining about crowds

Posted by cfdavep 
Breeders and complaining about crowds
September 24, 2019
Breeder are always complain about crowds. Over on TheHullTruth, a forum for boaters there is a thread about the horrific crowding at free boat launches in Florida and the resulting violence.

All the dudes on the thread seem to have kids and they all plan about what to do to "avoid the crowds" They seem an intelligent bunch, but where to these crowds come from they seem to wonder and they say "it is getting worse all the time"and the obvious answer to that is the one no one can mention, people exactly like the complainers who breed and some who vote against the right to choose. But there is such a crowd problem.
Re: Breeders and complaining about crowds
September 24, 2019
I don't think breeders have any business complaining about crowds.

A free boat launch is a crowd magnet. Top that with everyone bringing their kids and it becomes a mega-crowd magnet. Pandemonium ensues including violence. They should try off the beaten path and fees associated to thin the crowds.
September 25, 2019
I love it when breeders complain about crowds, traffic, waiting lists, overcrowded schools, etc. DUH! YOU are the problem! But no one ever tells them that.
September 25, 2019
^ THIS!

I was just thinking about breeders and damning them yesterday because of morning rush hour. I live 30+ miles from work. It took me 58 minutes to travel the first half of that because the road was bumper to bumper. We either were stopped completely or going 10 mph for most of it. Very frustrating. And of course it’s the breeders’ fault, they keep bringing more people into the world.

If a breeder ever argues that there’s no correlation between pronatalism and traffic, ask them how they feel about traffic in populated places in India.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
September 25, 2019
It is same stuff. Put in more ramps, more lanes, widen the roads, another bridge to divert traffic, build another school and it goes on endlessly just like with the breeding.
September 25, 2019
Also it is a thing for teen sprogs to get on jetskis and let it rip toward older guys fishing, turning at the last second in order the soak the dude for the laugh of seeing a "boring adult" get splashed and freak out.

Funny parents are not worried every second that someone will shoot their sprog or at least sue them for the cost of a new boat.
September 25, 2019
I was just musing about this the other day. Protip: In the U.S. at least, large cities are becoming uninhabitable IMO.

California was a great place to live in the 1970's. I knew friends in Atlanta in the 1980's and it was a fun city. You could go to a ballgame without a lot of hassle. Getting to the airport was okay. Flying out of the airport was fine. Events were fun to go to. I moved to Atlanta in the early 90's and transferred out about five years later. Even in the short time I was there, things were changing, and not for the better. Navigating around crowds of people all the time made everything suck. By the time I left, stores were crowded ALL. THE. TIME. There was no "less busy time." Try to schedule around crowds, and you cannot. Grocery stores are packed at 10:00 p.m. Real estate goes through the roof. Traffic happens all the time.

Everyone I know is fleeing the big cities like NYC, Atlanta, Los Angeles. I myself went back to the mid-sized town that was my home town, but the metro area is approaching one million and it's becoming bad here too. You have to live 45 minutes outside the city if you don't want to be on top of people all the time.
September 25, 2019
The little town I live in is a pretty little place that is loosing its beauty because of breeders. Every single person and their two children have a car.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 26, 2019
yeah, Crafty--sounds familiar. I moved here 30 years ago because , at the time, it seemed like "moving to the country".Of course, turns out many from the nearer DC burbs are also moving out here as a bedroom community to get their "feet wet" as homeowners. So they are all commuters, and raising housing prices like crazy. Plus they want all the big box stores, etc--Thai food, etc or they just spend their weekends driving up where those things are. Although, it is a "cute " juxtaposition between them and the long term residents who pipe up every . single. time there is a new business going up--"I sure hope it's a Chik-fil-A--we NEED one of those!" So now we actually have luke-warm traffic and the corrupt local officials are taking bribes to allow one nice woodsy tract near the highway to get town water and sewer for the 500+ new housing units they want to build.
And, don't forget, every single, couple or 2+1 family MUST have a 4 bedroom 4 bath McMansion.
September 26, 2019
Their breeding causes crowding and their shitty lifestyles make the local environment intolerable. I recently lost my grocery store, but new fast food restaurants opened in the vicinity. Bizzy Moos don’t have time to cook, so we get more drive-throughs. If they do need more Cheetos and juice pouches between meals, they can get it at the Super Wal-Mart when they go get their insulin and a couple guns for the kiddos.

Breeders bitch about food deserts and they are causing them. And I don’t know why they are bitching. Millenial breeders couldn’t cook a proper meal if you gave them the ingredients and showed them how to boil the water.
September 26, 2019
happyhiker

Breeders bitch about food deserts and they are causing them. And I don’t know why they are bitching. Millenial breeders couldn’t cook a proper meal if you gave them the ingredients and showed them how to boil the water.

I don't cook either, but not because I'm a 'bizzy moo'. I have a chronic pain issue that makes moving a misery. To get supplies I go to the local Fry's once a month to get my refrigerated crap, and I order my canned goods from Amazon Pantry. I generally avoid cans at Fry's as I must have a friend assist me and he can't lift more than 5 lbs as he just got a new kidney.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 27, 2019
craftyzits
happyhiker

I don't cook either, but not because I'm a 'bizzy moo'. I have a chronic pain issue that makes moving a misery. To get supplies I go to the local Fry's once a month to get my refrigerated crap, and I order my canned goods from Amazon Pantry. I generally avoid cans at Fry's as I must have a friend assist me and he can't lift more than 5 lbs as he just got a new kidney.

How you feed yourself is your business, but how most breeders feed their children is tantamount to child abuse.
September 28, 2019
happyhiker
Their breeding causes crowding and their shitty lifestyles make the local environment intolerable. I recently lost my grocery store, but new fast food restaurants opened in the vicinity. Bizzy Moos don’t have time to cook, so we get more drive-throughs. If they do need more Cheetos and juice pouches between meals, they can get it at the Super Wal-Mart when they go get their insulin and a couple guns for the kiddos.

No, they couldn't....I know my SIL/BIL cook and cook pasta from scratch etc., but after yrs of eating EZ mac, my older niece never saw pasta come stiff in the box....how can that be? A college student who never SAW her mom cook pasta, or buy it at the store, or see it in a movie or something?????????? Really? (BTW, this person was born into an Italian family) Is this the outcome of just putting a screen in front of your kid so they are outta your hair? And, letting them eat microwave crap all meals?

I dont get it, kids spend more time w/ adults/parents than ever before by leaps and bounds, yet they don't know anything about adult life whatsoever?????????
September 28, 2019
cfuter
happyhiker

No, they couldn't....I know my SIL/BIL cook and cook pasta from scratch etc., but after yrs of eating EZ mac, my older niece never saw pasta come stiff in the box....how can that be? A college student who never SAW her mom cook pasta, or buy it at the store, or see it in a movie or something?????????? Really? (BTW, this person was born into an Italian family) Is this the outcome of just putting a screen in front of your kid so they are outta your hair? And, letting them eat microwave crap all meals?

I dont get it, kids spend more time w/ adults/parents than ever before by leaps and bounds, yet they don't know anything about adult life whatsoever?????????

My mother did cook, but she did use that pre-made box macaroni. Making pasta from scratch isn't always possible, even when you have a parent that prepares meals. The kitchen isn't always ideal for that kind of cooking, and a lot of parents use the 'throw it in a crock pot' method of feeding their families nutrient rich dishes. My mother was a parent that worked full time, and so did my father, and the crock pot was always simmering dinner alone at home while the household was out doing other things. When the parents got home, they would maybe heat some pasta on the stove then serve up the crock pot's simmered goodness.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login