Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Forced Birthers changing tactics by calling it "fetus adoption"

Posted by fleur 
Forced Birthers changing tactics by calling it "fetus adoption"
September 30, 2019
Well, this is the forced birthers in South America where theres already restrictive laws in many countries, but in this article their trying to further change the discussion by pushing "fetus adoption". Basically, forcing women to have c-section really early in pregnancy and allowing the clump to grow outside uterus and be adopted.

But they simply can't accept that some women don't want kids or that adoption may not be the best solution. And still what if family or someone else tries to force women to raise the kid?
Now in El Salvador their forcing teen girls to remain pregnant by offering "counseling". Like that country already has high poverty and teen pregnancies, why make the situation worst?

Link
Re: Forced Birthers changing tactics by calling it "fetus adoption"
September 30, 2019
Article
And in Argentina, Deputy Marcela Campagnoli of the ruling Cambiemos coalition has proposed to Congress that fetuses from unwanted pregnancies be born prematurely — after their 20th week — via cesarean section and then incubated and adopted by nonbiological parents.

That sounds like some science fiction bullshit. Intentionally cutting out a fetus at the 20-week mark and artificially growing it outside the uterus? That would qualify as a micro-preemie and nobody would adopt those babies because I guarantee every single one will be sick in some form or another due to severely premature birth. And I can't imagine how much it would cost to incubate these fetuses externally even if they did turn out totally healthy. So the cost of the adoption would likely be at least the cost of an NICU stay for a minimum of four months on top of normal adoption fees. Yeah, somehow I don't see people lining up for any of that crap. Maybe the tiny sliver of uber-rich people who want a pet project to dump on underpaid nannies and then brag about how they adopted a broken rescued babby, but that'll result in maybe three adoptions?

What happens when nobody wants to adopt these sickly babies? Do they force the biological mothers to take them back? Are the biological mothers required to pay for the C-section, or is it free as long as they agree to not abort?

There is absolutely nothing positive about this idea of theirs. Sure, I suppose it could provide relief for women who don't want to be pregnant and it might sound good on paper, but what about the kids that will result from being intentionally born super prematurely? I suppose a lot of them might just plain die from being born too soon, but the ones that live won't ever be normal or healthy. I fail to see how that is more humane than abortion.
October 01, 2019
"Pro-lifers" do not care about the children. They only care about control of the women. If they could shove the bitches in cages and lock 'em in rape racks once a year, they'd be happy. If you don't know what a 'rape rack' is, it is a gizmo a person ties their female dog into and lets the male dog fuck her, regardless of how she feels.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 01, 2019
I think transplanting embryos is part of their fantasy where even ectopic pregnancy isn't a good cause for abortion. I don't think they're really keen on relieving a woman of a pregnancy so much as finding every possible way to keep her pregnant, even if it kills her. (If she doesn't want to be pregnant, they probably see killing her as ideal.)
October 01, 2019
El Salvador is, I believe, one of those Central American nations famous for putting in jail women who merely miscarry, on the theory that the miscarriage is really the result of an abortion attempt.

Which is what the Religious Reich would like to see happen in the U.S., if they have their way.
October 01, 2019
There are already too many existing kids who need homes. I don't want precious scientific resources be used to do something that is used to control women by forcing them into this unwanted surgery, and in the end...what? More kids (or fetuses) that require homes, more overpopulation, etc. They need to quit this bullshit and leave things alone.
October 03, 2019
If it's real (see next paragraph), the Argentinian proposal is so much horseshit. The economy crashed there in 2001 and remains bad. That government simply doesn't have the money for keeping fetuses alive as that woman describes.

I suspect the whole story is a hoax or disinformation. In searches I could not find anything else about this actually taking place in South America. That was a red flag. Searches using "fetal adoption" or "fetus adoption" in Google and DuckDuckGo found only that story and a few other sites discussing it as a concept. Fake news is all over the internet, and it looks as if this one qualifies.
October 04, 2019
Isn't this what they did to a lamb fetus a while back?
October 04, 2019
lurker-derp
Isn't this what they did to a lamb fetus a while back?

That is still in the very experimental stages right now. For now, forced birthers will force women to pop brats they don't want and can't support.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 07, 2019
kman
If it's real (see next paragraph), the Argentinian proposal is so much horseshit. The economy crashed there in 2001 and remains bad. That government simply doesn't have the money for keeping fetuses alive as that woman describes.

I suspect the whole story is a hoax or disinformation. In searches I could not find anything else about this actually taking place in South America. That was a red flag. Searches using "fetal adoption" or "fetus adoption" in Google and DuckDuckGo found only that story and a few other sites discussing it as a concept. Fake news is all over the internet, and it looks as if this one qualifies.

Argentina has long been something of a target for US propaganda. It would not surprise me if this were a planted story.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login