Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

toddlers at BDSM street fair

Posted by Rose Red 
toddlers at BDSM street fair
October 01, 2008
http://michellemalkin.com/2007/10/01/miller-lite-approved-toddlers-at-the-folsom-street-fair/
Re: toddlers at BDSM street fair
October 01, 2008
Sorry, not cool. I am all for freedom of sexuality. Folsom, which I have attended many times over the years, is, or should be, an adult event. They serve fucking beer. Makes it off-limits to children. And toadlers/loaves in bondage gear is trashy, not to say sick!
October 01, 2008
I would sign a petition to allow this festival in my community, although the lifer politicians who run our township (the ones who campaigned for reelection based on their successfully putting filters on our library computers) would shoot it down.

I don't like anyone trying to legislate community morality, be it religion in state-funded schools or banning things that don't conform to one group's set of values. Each segment of a community has the right to peaceably assemble--even the hideous anti-abortionists with their giant, graphic placards who polluted our downtown not too long ago.

I wouldn't go though-it's not my thing. If others object to the fest, they should not go. That said, it's not a place for children, and organizers should make an 21-and-older requirement (given the alcohol) and check ID.
October 01, 2008
But everything is for the children, it's how they learn...
or some such bullshit.

Gah, I can't even pretend there's a logical reason to take a child to this.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
October 01, 2008
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But everything is for the children, it's how they
> learn...
> or some such bullshit.
>
> Gah, I can't even pretend there's a logical reason
> to take a child to this.

Sure there is! to show them there are options to becoming a breeder!
October 01, 2008
I think it's criminal child abuse to dress a child in sexually explicit clothing regardless if it's these miniature fish net hose (who would even MAKE something like that?) or a 2T size Victoria's Secret type sexy lingerie. I think it's a FURTHER (and seperate) criminal act to parade the kyds around in public wearing that shit and one more step criminal to expose under age kyds to this type of event. Instead of coming down on the sponsor of the event, Miller corporation, they NEED to arrest the parents for child abuse. I think this behavior is OUTRAGEOUS and I am surprised that the townspeople would allow anyone under age to attend. I have seen strollers at Mardi Gras though, and it's just as bad if not worse.

The parents just don't give a shit, that's plain to see.
October 01, 2008
I'm all for stuff like these festivals being legal. The only hassle Bud should be getting is for allowing little kids at the event...that said, the real onus is on paruhnts who are sick enough to drag kids to this stuff or who dress them in sexually explicit clothing. I see some of this shit when I am at Wallyworld and I am disgusted such a famblee-friendly merchant would sell this kind of shit.

I don't even want to think what might be on the mind of a BDSM chester who saw a kid in BDSM rig *shudder*two faces puking Goddamn asshat breedersangry flipping offhot smiley
October 01, 2008
DAMN! That looks like FUN!!!!!

I hope the kids are scarred for life or develop behavioral shit. Places like that are no place for kids. I wonder how many breeders are bitching about this.

I'm sure there's a mommy blog somewhere that is starting a crusade to end this horrible event.
October 01, 2008
AND they get to see what a spanking looks like! for once!
October 01, 2008
Ever notice--these cows always want to fuck with the freedom of others rather than calling on parents to take responsibility for their choices? Always blame someone else for not using your own brain. These cows make metwo faces puking
October 01, 2008
Hey, take your kids wherever you want, but you shouldn't expect others to change their behavior for your comfort. If you choose to take your kid to the BDSM fair, that is all well and good. Then it is your job as a parent to be the ADULT and explain that this is an adult lifestyle, that adults engage in it, and that while they may be fun(ny) to look at, it's not for actually for children at all. Not everything is for children.

Do not take your children to a "Pot Fest" and get upset when your children see pot being smoked.
Do not take your children to a nudist camp and get upset when your children see a cock, breast, bush or ass.
Do not take your children to an execution and get upset when they see someone die.
Do not take your children to the slaughter house and get upset when they see animals killed and rendered.
Do not take your children to a drunk fest and get upset when they see drunks behaving drunkenly.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
October 01, 2008
Aww but Feh, then these parents might have to think and actually DO TMIJITW!
October 01, 2008
MerlynHerne Wrote:
> Aww but Feh, then these parents might have to
> think and actually DO TMIJITW!

I know, I know...sigh.
It's hard to be expected to do the job you willingly, and gleefully, chose.

--Me
October 01, 2008
Feh Wrote:
> Hey, take your kids wherever you want, but you
> shouldn't expect others to change their behavior
> for your comfort. If you choose to take your kid
> to the BDSM fair, that is all well and good. Then
> it is your job as a parent to be the ADULT and
> explain that this is an adult lifestyle, that
> adults engage in it, and that while they may be
> fun(ny) to look at, it's not for actually for
> children at all. Not everything is for
> children.
>
> Do not take your children to a "Pot Fest" and get
> upset when your children see pot being smoked.
> Do not take your children to a nudist camp and get
> upset when your children see a cock, breast, bush
> or ass.
> Do not take your children to an execution and get
> upset when they see someone die.
> Do not take your children to the slaughter house
> and get upset when they see animals killed and
> rendered.
> Do not take your children to a drunk fest and get
> upset when they see drunks behaving drunkenly.

I agree and they ALSO shouldn't act surprised when the elementary school calls because their child has acted, done, or said something age inappropriate. When he strips naked in the lunchroom because it's "natural and normal", when he ties a jumprope around a classmate's neck at age 6 and tries to imitate some bondage behavior he has seen, when he breaks into a neighbor's liquor cabinet and downs a 5th of bourbon at age 9 because he thinks it's wine, like he saw at the wine tasting event he was dragged to, or when he slits the neighbor's pet pot bellied pig's throat and boils him because "animals are food", when he smokes pot at age 12 and doesn't think it's a problem because it should ge legalized like they said at the potfest, when he "executes" a playmate because he was "guilty" of some kiddie crime like stealing a baseball, etc.........

CHILDREN do not have the life experiences, the maturity, or the knowledge or understanding to be exposed to what I consider adult only things. To expose them to things which they can't possibly comprehend, consent to, or understand the risks/benefits of different ADULT choices and lifestyles, is just asking for trouble. I don't think they should see TRADITIONAL adult only things either like parents having sex, moomie's sex toys, or duddy's hard on either. A sexually immature child will only be confused by such things and likely will feel substantial guilt over being exposed to it. This is child abuse in my book and should not be allowed to happen and prosecuted when it does.
October 01, 2008
Actually, I think that exposing them to inappropriate behaviour could arguably be considered abuse.
nowhiggers
October 01, 2008
Folks, if anything is proof that some people should not be allowed to breed, this is it. These fucking breeders have no clue what is appropriate for children or not.

We have the same problem at some of our medical marijuana dispensaries, people bringing kids in or parking with their kids in the car to pick up their medical cannabis. It's SURREAL. literally.

Medical cannabis IS NOT FOR CHILDREN. What is so HARD to get about that? BDSM is NOT FOR CHILDREN. What is so hard to get about that?

Of course the right wing nuts and the DEA just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it when the breeders involve their children in medical marijuana.
October 01, 2008
I guess I see two issues here, merely exposing your child to something that is patently adult and then not doing anything to teach your child that some things are not for them to even experiment with.

I grew up in the 70's, yay! My parents had me young, hung out with college students and by default I did too. I observed all sorts of appalling and dangerous behavior. However, my parents always made sure to let me know in no uncertain terms that some behavior is inappropriate for anyone of any age. That the great thing about being an adult is that you can do what you want...as long as you're willing to face the consequences. While I sat in the midst of many an alcohol and football fueled riot, our route out of the stadium would take me past the dozens of sad looking, sometimes vomiting, students waiting to be loaded into the paddy wagons. They took the time to teach me that simply because I saw someone doing something, didn't mean that it was right for me to do. That I should instead use my brain and if I still had a question I should ask them before I went and tried something I saw adults do. That said, they also did the work so I did trust that they knew what was best for me, and would take their lessons to heart.

It's kind of like the kids who do some dumb shit and die or kill someone else because they believe everything on tv is transferable to real life. They've probably already been caught doing something dumb they saw on tv, but their parents never took half a minute to tell them that the reality of television and movies are vastly different from the reality of life. I watched a lot of 3 Stooges when I was growing up, and in the one occasion when I did try such slapstick on my father, he sat me down and explained that things on TV aren't real, that the stooges have practiced hitting each other in a way that only LOOKS real. He didn't write PBS and demand they stop showing 3 Stooges, he didn't work to ban slapstick comedy from all media, he didn't throw the tv out the window for my protection, he simply sat me down and explained the difference between real life and television.

--Me
October 01, 2008
I feel bad for the other adults who are there. I can imagine that nothing kills the fun faster than seeing a toadler running around. Even if you keep on doing what you're doing (as you should, it is an adult event after all) it probably weirds you out to know that a little kid is watching. I know it would bother me.
October 01, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
> AND they get to see what a spanking looks like!
> for once!

LMAO!!! Good one, Rose Red.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login