Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

An example in my famblee of how duddys consider raising their own kyds as "babysitting" (rant)

Posted by kidlesskim 
My MIL has only been out of the hospital a few weeks from a lung infection which she no doubt contracted from one of the little bastards at the school where she teaches. On top of that, she has developed a retinal infection of some sort that the docs are linking to an allergic reaction to some medications. She is back teaching full time but has already had several eye doctor appts and isn't 100% yet from her lung infection. Anyway, I just found out last night that my SIL will be going to Georgia for a week of continuing education for her job, and it will also be fall break. So, her two kyds, ages 7 and three, will be staying with NANA (who lives just two miles up the road) the whole fucking week. My first natural question was, "On, so Craig(the duddy) is taking time off and going down there with her?"

Then "nana" replies. "No, he offered to "babysit" them, but told me that I would have to pick them up every morning at 6am because that's when he has to leave for work, so it's just easier on me for them to stay the whole week and just spend the night,". OK, I realize she has brought this upon herself, but it is SO WRONG on SO many levels. How did these kyds get to school and daycare while moomie was at home? Uh yes, SHE took them before SHE went to work. This mother fucker needs to get up 30 minutes earlier, pour some cereal in a bowl, and drop them off at Nana's house, which he passes on his way to work. Then, when he gets off work at 2pm, he needs to pull into their driveway, rather than passing it, and PICK HIS KYDS UP, MAKE THEM DINNER, GET THEM THEIR BATHS, AND PUT THEM TO BED. It HIGHLY pisses me off that he considers childcare his wife's responsibility and pawns these kyds off on anyone who will take them. I have heard him refer to "watching them" before when his wife wasn't home. This is NOT the first time he has beat the rap of actually taking care of his OWN kyds.

I had a bad feeling about this early on, which is why neither of those kyds have ever slept over at my house and after I declined a few requests to "watch them" in the past, they stopped asking. I went through some similar shit when I was raising the step daughter which was out of my control. My hubby would tell his sister it was "ok" for her two kyds to spend the night at my house with their cousin, without asking me. THEN he would leave the state to go gambling or be scheduled to work, leaving them with me. They would just show up, sleeping bags in hand as their mother sped off. I had to deal with the uncomfortable situation of having to confront the SIL and tell her outright that this would no longer happen and why, and of course it caused bad feelings.

I guess the bastard will be eating meals at his parents' house rather than cooking or perhaps his mother will drop off daily casseroles. I swear this shit pisses me off, even though it is not affecting me personally or directly. It's just wrong, on many levels. It also re-enforces my feelings that fathers absolutely WILL NOT raise their own kyds if they have the opportunity to dump them on someone else, regardless of how much they pretend to care or love their kyds,
So your MIL is incapable of opening her mouth and saying "actually, no, I'm getting over an illness and I can't watch them?"

ZOMG, then what would they do?

I'd make him look after them by himself for the whole week. Lazy assed waste of oxygen.
Kim, this exact thing goes on in my family with the idiot breeders. That relative I always mention here, the one gifted thousands in 2 baby showers, married baby daddy and on welfare, it's exactly the same thing now that the baby is here! Everyone else is responsible for taking care of it except for moo!

And the great grandparents enable the whole damn thing. It's really up to your peepaw and grandmoo to put a stop to this shit because the breeders will take advantage and suck them dry until there is nothing left.
" It also re-enforces my feelings that fathers absolutely WILL NOT raise their own kyds if they have the opportunity to dump them on someone else, regardless of how much they pretend to care or love their kyds"

YUP guys dont like or care about their own kids, GUYS DONT GIVE A SHIT!

why do you think there is this plaque of "single moms"? GUYS DONT GIVE A FUCK!
Kidlesskim wrote:

"I had a bad feeling about this early on, which is why neither of those kyds have ever slept over at my house and after I declined a few requests to "watch them" in the past, they stopped asking. I went through some similar shit when I was raising the step daughter which was out of my control. My hubby would tell his sister it was "ok" for her two kyds to spend the night at my house with their cousin, without asking me. THEN he would leave the state to go gambling or be scheduled to work, leaving them with me. They would just show up, sleeping bags in hand as their mother sped off. I had to deal with the uncomfortable situation of having to confront the SIL and tell her outright that this would no longer happen and why, and of course it caused bad feelings."

You should always have a funny feeling when a relative is looking for free daycare. WHen my brother sprogged, he suggested that I take a week off of work to come down to help with the baybee! This was the last year I taught, when I was first diagnosed with arthritis, my asthma was flaring like crazy, and I needed all leave that I had for myself since medication I had to take had weakened my immune system and I was catching EVERY damn thing the kids at school had. I let him know I needed my leave for myself. He's asked me twice after that to watch my niece, mind you we live 4 hours away from him! I've always found a way to say no. I think he has the idea now.
I was wondering if it's more than not wanting to watch his own kids. Do you think BIL wants to do a little catting around? Because it would be the perfect opportunity.

Your MIL is a total doormat.
With any luck she can pass the disease onto them. I would encourage the transmission by rubbing any surface the little bastards will touch. Or perhaps, some other bodily emission will suffice to give the beggars something else. I would time this towards the end of the stay so the bastards will get sick after they leave.

In that trailer park my ex and I used to run we had a brief problem with a couple of welfare parasites dropping off their brood of 5 defective fuck trophys in the park. If they were confronted, they had been taught to say 'uncle so and so is watching us'. There were two uncles in the park (who didn't really bother anyone) but were so disabled as to be incapable of actually watching these little pests. We went to these individuals who had never given permission to the welfare whore or agreed to watch the loafs.
My ex got the neighbor to confront these welfare turds (they just went to a bar and drank up the welfare money) and tell them if they left the brats we would call the sheriff, cps, and anyone else we could think of. I wanted to be the one to tell them off but he wouldn't let me. Probably because I would have used a few choice words and ended up calling the cops (which I think would have been better, at least in the interests of the kids).
We never saw them again.

HOWEVER, I think it would be interesting to do a study on how many men beg and whine to have the almighty sprog, and then disappear. (and vice versa). I just got finished with a TMC post where just that was going to happen. Woman who had finally relented under the constant whining and begging for the kid, only to have the dickhead hardly ever come home. She was planning on abandoning the child with the husband. The child, of course, is the loser but one of the commenters had the gall to suggest post partem depression. I couldn't comment back, but it would have given me away: talk about a fucking bingo-er. Depression indeed. "It's different when it's your ooown" bull shit. Totally brush aside the fact SHE NEVER WANTED IT..

God people are stoopid.
He offered to "babysit?"

Wow. That's mighty generous of him. Whatta guy.
Face it. Both sexes are asshole when it comes to breeding and 'who's gonna take care of the loafs?'

Another slap in the face of 'it's for the chyldrun' crap.
The same bunch will turn around and whine on how expensive it is to raise them and they need more tax breaks.
He gets away with that nonsense 'cause he's allowed to. MIL learns to say NO.
I guess the only way most guys relate to their own offspring is through ego boost they get from planting seeds in their wives.eye rolling smiley
From TMC, 10/02: "My DH has made it quite clear that under no circumstances, am I to ever ask him for help."

I think we all know what happened here.
Rose Red Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> From TMC, 10/02: "My DH has made it quite clear
> that under no circumstances, am I to ever ask him
> for help."
>
> I think we all know what happened here.

Most likely.
I am willing to bet
a) bitch never discusssed these things with (then) date, just assumed 'everyone luuuuvvs kids', bought into the fantasy 'mommy and daddy and baby' shit.
b) knew precisely what he was, and married it anyway because she had to have the mayun and be the darling bride for one day 'HER' day.
c) bet she shits out another one (some peoples identities are tied up in being 'victim')
Newsflash: men get tired of being wallets.
Rose Red Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Newsflash: men get tired of being wallets.

AMEN!!!

and being treated miserably

'spermandapaycheck' time.. winking smiley
I read that too. I bet she pestered and pleaded and bitched and whined about how much she needed a baybeeeeeee, even after he told her a zillion times he wasn't interested. He finally gave in to keep the peace, but he's told her she's on her own, and intends to make her stick to it.

WTF-ery all the way. Can you spell dysfunctional?
While there are a few exceptions such as some male birds who sit on eggs, some boy fish who spray eggs with sperm, and maybe an occasional bear or whale who hooks up and mates for life and helps raise his offspring in some way, for the most part ALL males in the animal kingdom leave the scene soon after the female is impregnated and CERTAINLY after baybees are born. Males have NOTHING to do with their hatchlings or loaves in the animal kingdom and in some cases even try to kill or eat their offspring. I would be willing to bet that the same thing happened before there were any known historical documents to the contrary with early man. Hence, that natural OVERWHELMING instinct to breed, since at least half of said kyds got beaten or eaten by daddy. Like wisdom teeth, appendix, and breastfeeders, this is just an evolutionary gene which has yet to evolve in many people.

I am of the belief that the few men who are good parents and the few women who have NO DESIRE to breed, are the most evolved within the human species. It makes sense if you believe that nature finds a way to achieve it's own equilibrium, just look around at the earth being raped of it's natural resources, global warming, starvation etc......NATURE is trying to tell us something, only our species hasn't evolved enough as a whole to be able to comprehend it. If women stopped breeding and men started helping to raise the existing kyds, in just a few decades the earth would be like The fucking Garden of Eden again.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login