Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Woman's water breaks during ballgame- she stays for the finish.

Posted by Rose Red 
Woman's water breaks during ballgame- she stays for the finish.
October 02, 2008
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=801237
(moving many seats away from moo, pray for those with the misfortune of sitting next to said moo)
Re: Woman's water breaks during ballgame- she stays for the finish.
October 02, 2008
She'll have a stupid rah rah go team story to bore people senseless with for the rest of her life...thankfully, not me.
October 02, 2008
Yawn. And this is newsworthy, why, exactly?

Oh I can see it now, probably made a huge spectacle of herself - gotta let everybody around her know that she was in labor, why waste a good opportunity for some attention, right?

And NICE......... disgusting bodily fluids oozing from her wretched twat, for some unfortunate maintenance worker to clean up.

Breeders are a disgusting lot.
October 02, 2008
At least she wasn't wearing a skirt and that her loaf just DROPPED to the floor.eye rolling smiley
October 02, 2008
Well, she's the epitome of dignity that's for sure.
October 02, 2008
I have noticed how much moocows just LOVE it when they give birth, have their water break, go into labor, or whatever, in unusual places or when it's early and/or otherwise unexpected. IF the kyd is born and not a retard because of their irresponsibility, then they are showcased on documentaries, magazine articles, etc.......Taxi cab deliveries, deliveries on a plane, bus, or boat, dropping the kyd at home and jogging 3 miles in the snow for help, stranded in the wilderness, etc.....For the most part they are flat out irresponsible to be so far along and place themselves any further than a 9-11 call or a short trip to the ER away.

I'd like to hear some stories about how they stayed at a fucking ballgame when they KNEW they were going into labor and the baybee sufferred brain damage or died because of it. Those stories don't make the news though. I would like to see TLC do a series entitled, "Irresponsible Idiots cause Irreversible damage to their unborn baybees". Who in their right minds and ANY care for the health of their unborn goes on a camping trip in the mountains, for instance, when they are 6 months pregnant, there is no cell signal or land lines, a winter storm is predicted, and they are 40 miles from the nearest town? Can they not postpone a cruise or trip abroad when they are 8 months pregnant? Can they not decide to go hiking at Yosemite at 7 months gestation and risk getting lost? Can they not make the decision to drive ALONE for 12-14 hours to go visit their sister at 8 1/2 months gestation, and take back roads which they are unfamiliar and risk going into labor in a town with no hospital and a fat bellied sheriff as their only hope?

90% of the time these unusual places of labor and birth is due to their OWN irresponsibility. I often wonder when I hear about this shit if it isn't their way of having an "innocent" miscarriage rather than dealing with the guilt and the family perception of just having an abortion in the first place.
October 02, 2008
I have noticed how much moocows just LOVE it when they give birth, have their water break, go into labor, or whatever, in unusual places

Hmm, that is an interesting observation kidlesskim. It reminds me of (your?) post about the moos' hierarchy of status of births, with some "better" than others and all of them judging each other for the "best" birth. eye rolling smiley I will remember this inaccurately, but wasn't it something like:

1. Vaginal birth of multiples, no anesthesia/epidural
2. Vaginal birth of single baby, no anesthesia/epidural
3. Vaginal birth with anesthesia/epidural
4. VBAC after Caesarean, no anesthesia/epi
5. VBAC after Caesarean, with anesthesia/epi
6. Caesarean

I was just wondering how "water breaking in unusual place" fits into that list (and I know I'm forgetting some of the "status levels" on the list...)
October 02, 2008
Well, they could always give birth like in the wild.

You know, chew through the cord, wolf down the placenta, lick the baybee all clean of blood and goo, curl up naked around the cunt dumpling to shield it from the cold and wind, and suckle it on bed of flattened-down grass.

That's what all animals and beasts do from day one.eye rolling smiley
October 02, 2008
clematis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have noticed how much moocows just LOVE it when
> they give birth, have their water break, go into
> labor, or whatever, in unusual places
>
> Hmm, that is an interesting observation
> kidlesskim. It reminds me of (your?) post about
> the moos' hierarchy of status of births, with some
> "better" than others and all of them judging each
> other for the "best" birth. eye rolling smiley I will remember
> this inaccurately, but wasn't it something like:
>
> 1. Vaginal birth of multiples, no
> anesthesia/epidural
> 2. Vaginal birth of single baby, no
> anesthesia/epidural
> 3. Vaginal birth with anesthesia/epidural
> 4. VBAC after Caesarean, no anesthesia/epi
> 5. VBAC after Caesarean, with anesthesia/epi
> 6. Caesarean
>
> I was just wondering how "water breaking in
> unusual place" fits into that list (and I know I'm
> forgetting some of the "status levels" on the
> list...)

bouncing and laughing LOL! I think you about covered it except there is VBA2C AND VBA3C, which are exceedingly difficult to get because NO DOCTORS will attempt to deliver a VBA2C or greater kyd vaginally and many midwives refuse to as well, because of complications AND lawsuits, no doubt. So, they have to search LONG and hard to find a midwife, OR they have to have a homebirth and risk THEIR LIVES as well as the kyd's life. So, if they can accomplish that feat and emerge alive AND with a live fuck trophy , they get extra accolades and have a certain air of superiority about their great "accomplishment".

I don't know where it would fit on the list, perhaps at the top. There are ALSO the few who are WARNED by docs and BEGGED by famblee not to continue with a pregnancy due to cancer being diagnosed after conception and putting off chemo could mean death. Then there are those who are at high risk such as diabetics with uncontrolled sugar imbalances or other at risk health issues. I believe there is a woman who was sainted for delaying cancer treatments, giving birth to a healthy kyd, and then dying shortly thereafter, but I forget her name. That is probably first on the list, the dying for the sake of baybee, but probably isn't as popular because they don't live long enough to bask in any glory and attention. Unless of course they survive it, then I would imagine they would be the center of attention at ANY moocow gathering even over the VBAC3's.
It's the thing cool kids do now, don'tcha know? After all, Mrs. SuperHockeyMom was rumoured to have done it!
October 03, 2008
When I went to see Radiohead last August, some bitch's water broke after the concert - in a crowd of 35 THOUSAND PEOPLE, in a frakking FIELD, on an ISLAND.

What the fuck was that cunt doing there in the first place? Crazy, selfish cow.
October 03, 2008
"She and Brian were only 9 years old the last time the Brewers made the playoffs, so they didn’t want to miss the final game of the season with the wildcard spot up for grabs. They’ve been to 15 games this year."

>You made the decision to get knocked up, moo. You're going to have to miss out on some things you want. You're living for the baybee now, remember?

"“I was having contractions the entire game every 5 or 10 minutes,” Niki said. “Every time I had a contraction, I was grabbing Brian’s hand and squeezing it.”"

>Is this the part where I'm supposed to feel pity?

"Her father-in-law said he wasn’t too worried. He joked that there had to be lots of doctors in the crowd. “I looked over at her once in a while and I’d see her breathing funny. I just thought it was discomfort,” he said. “She’s a real trouper.”"

>She's enduring something she chose to do to herself (go to a baseball game four days before her due date). I would hardly call that "being a trouper."

"Sitting next to Niki was a woman — a Cubs fan and a mother — who was worried the sell-out attendance was about to increase by one infant. She tried to keep Niki seated peacefully."

>Because - obviously - only a moo with moo experience can see the danger in this behavior.

"Niki and Brian rode home in a cab and a short time later went to Aurora Women’s Pavilion of West Allis Memorial Hospital. At 10:27 a.m. Monday, 6 1/2 -pound Addison Jean O’Connor was born."

>Remind me to avoid sitting in any cabs while in the Milwaukee area. I don't want moo-juice on me.

"Ryan, or maybe Ryann, was a close second, said the new mother and Brewers superfan."

>Ryann? With 2 N's? I think this tell us all we need to know.
October 03, 2008
This just re-enforces my thoughts that most of the time it's THEIR OWN FAULTS when they go into labor or birth baybees in stupid places. I find it revolting that they would knowingly subject innocent people to their amniotic fluids, the unsightly visual of it all, the smell, and the possible physical contact with their vile moojooce. Who knows what airborne virus', vile bodily fluids, and toxic gasses may be released when their oven door opens up and sprays and spews on God and everybody. This selfishness of other peoples' feelings, health, and safety is no different than attending a pool party or hot tub get together with the prior knowledge that you have a full blown case of severe, unpredictable, and rancid diarrhea.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login