Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2845 Marriage Success After IVF Failure

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2845 Marriage Success After IVF Failure
October 02, 2008
Seriously. They don't know why? Isn't it painfully obvious?

Its the couples that split up and go in search of a "breedable" partner to replace the "defective" one they were married to, that need a good slap with a CLUE BY FOUR.

Hubby and I are friends with a couple who tried fertility treatments for about 9 years with no success. Guess what? They are still happily married after 17 years, and are actually glad they have no kids. They said they look back on all the things they've done, the beautiful home they have, great cars and a peaceful life and they cannot imagine having life any other way.
Anonymous User
Re: 2845 Marriage Success After IVF Failure
October 02, 2008
The ones that break up are the ones where the moo (usually) is unwilling to let go and become covetous. (Yes, and I do mean covetous.)

You should hear the ones that already have one or two and are totally obsessed rabid because, for whatever reason, they cannot shit out number 3.

Sadly, courts will award custody to such mad cows.
October 02, 2008
I chuckled when I read of an IVF rabid moowcow story a few months ago. It seems they mistakenly thought that HUBBY was the one shooting blanks, so they squirted donor sperm up her hole for several years, you know, so she could have a BIOLOGICAL child "of THEIR own". Anyway, when she entered her 40's and that ticking clock was getting low on batteries, another series of fertlity tests were performed and hubby's little swimmers were fine, it was her eggs that were spoiled. SO, since she had made such a big deal about having "their own", hubby's sperm went on a date with some unknown woman's egg and implanted in the whore and at the time of the article, she was about to pop out said kyd.

Her MAIN concern was that it felt "odd" and "unnatural" carrying a baybee that wasn't hers biologically, and they are suing the doctor for not discovering sooner that her eggs were the problem, because now she is too old to take any drug to make her eggs viable.confused smiley EXCOOZE ME? WHY was it fine and dandy when it was HER bio kyd that was going to be "one of THEIR own", but when it was HUBBY'S bio kyd and not hers, she had seemingly lost her zest for moohood?? I think that IVF should be abolished as it's ONLY purpose is to give people (usually the cows) the opportunity to self replicate and it's not a medical necessity, contrary to what moocows may claim. Also, ELECTIVE surgery is rarely covered by insurance so neither should ANYTHING related to IVF OR fertility treatments.
Anonymous User
October 02, 2008
I've encountered lots of people who ass-ume that if a couple doesn't or can't have kids, then they will split up. They are almost always proved wrong.

The problem is, many people think marriage is just about children. Its not.
I couldn't see eye to eye with one of my friends about that. She said "the only reason to get married is to have kids". I totally disagree with that. She probably thinks people who don't plan on having kids, or who can't have them, should have their marriage licenses revoked. She doesn't think their marriage is worth a damn because they don't have kids. She seduced a married man years ago and justified it by saying "well at least he doesn't have kids". She didn't even acknowledge the harm it could cause his wife if she ever found out.
October 02, 2008
casseyrod Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've encountered lots of people who ass-ume that
> if a couple doesn't or can't have kids, then they
> will split up. They are almost always proved
> wrong.
>
> The problem is, many people think marriage is just
> about children. Its not.
> I couldn't see eye to eye with one of my friends
> about that. She said "the only reason to get
> married is to have kids". I totally disagree with
> that. She probably thinks people who don't plan on
> having kids, or who can't have them, should have
> their marriage licenses revoked. She doesn't think
> their marriage is worth a damn because they don't
> have kids. She seduced a married man years ago and
> justified it by saying "well at least he doesn't
> have kids". She didn't even acknowledge the harm
> it could cause his wife if she ever found out.

She justified fucking a married man because he didn't have any kids? That woman is a HUGE whore for having an attitude like that. I have heard SO many moocows say, after finding out their husband is cheating, "What about our chylllldren!!!!!???". Their only concern seems to be if they "love" the other woman and if they are going to leave. They use "the chyllldrennnn" as bait to guilt the man back home or either they actually contact the other woman and go on and on and on about "the chyllldrennnnn". People call these whores "homewreckers" and the like, but ONLY if there are kyds involved. EVERYTHING is worse when there are kyds involved, so it seems. If it's an old man who is cheating and his kyds are grown, it's all about the grandpups and THEIR peewins.

Do the marriage vows only mean something after these people have kyds? Do they not give a shit about their husband's wandering penis up until they get knocked up or is just until after they give birth? I can't imagine the type of gut wrenching pain it would cause me if my spouse cheated on me. I would consider it an act of unforgivable betrayal and the marriage would be over for me. I have never dealt with a cheating spouse, but I feel reasonably certain that I would leave, immediately. I can't imagine my self respect being tossed out the window because of a kyd or lowering myself to taking the bastard back, "for the chyllldren". What kind of example does that set for the kyds to witness their mother's feelings not matter?

These women need to hand the kyd over to hubby and friend, and she needs to move to another city and start all over as a single CF. Too many kyds are raised with moomie's seething hatred for duddy and his new woman, so this would probably be the best all around move. The only problem, for duddy that is, is once his wife freely gives him the kyd, who up until this point he used as leverage by PRETENDING that he wanted custody, the other woman says, "no thanks", and then he is left to raise the kyd alone. That's the best punishment of all because being a single duddy will cut WAY into his womanizing lifestyle. However, no moocow has the guts to leave her chyllllllddddd with duddy. She is too scared it will love stepmoo better and her jealousy and possessiveness override any logic she may have had. Of course, this is why she became a moocow in the first place. It's a vicious cycle with these types as their whole existence is based on selfishness and attention seeking and when that fails, they play the single moo victim card.
October 02, 2008
Kim, you are right on as usual.

"People call these whores "homewreckers" and the like, but ONLY if there are kyds involved."

When my ex was cheating with a married but infertile WannaMoo, I dumped his ass. There were people from our Christian church who forgave him because I hadn't given him a chyyyyyld and it's only natural to want a child, etc.

That's some "good Christian fellowship" for you.
Anonymous User
October 02, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
>
> She justified fucking a married man because he
> didn't have any kids? That woman is a HUGE whore
> for having an attitude like that. I have heard SO
> many moocows say, after finding out their husband
> is cheating, "What about our chylllldren!!!!!???".

I see lots of people who seem to think its okay to run over, or disregard, a CF woman. If you are a woman over age 21 and don't have kids, you are a second class citizen and that's a fact. It can even affect the quality of medical treatment that you receive at a doctor's office or in a hospital. For example, ob/gyns put their pregnant patients first, they will even admit to this. Pregnant patients are seen first ahead of any other patient in an ob/gyn office. I once was having a medical issue that frightened me and I had to call the after-hours message service, who then paged the ob/gyn. The ob/gyn calls me at home, and her FIRST question was "are you pregnant?" and I said "no" and she said "well, then this isn't serious, sorry". My problem turned out to not be serious, but if it HAD been, I would not have received medical advice or treatment.
October 02, 2008
casseyrod Wrote:
> If you are a
> woman over age 21 and don't have kids, you are a
> second class citizen and that's a fact.

Oh yeah - totally. I haven't even seen a gyn since 1995 because they just don't give a shit unless you're knocked up.
Casseyrod said, "For example, ob/gyns put their pregnant patients first, they will even admit to this. Pregnant patients are seen first ahead of any other patient in an ob/gyn office."

Now that's an interesting comment. My disabled mother and I use the same doctor, a wonderful woman originally from another country who is about my age (40s, a couple of years younger than me). K-Man admits to having a little crush on her... Anyway, a while back, while examining Mom in my presence, in conversation about Mom's general medical issues, our doctor made a remark to the effect that she did not use an ob/gyn herself. She never married nor had children, so perhaps Casseyrod's statement explains the ob/gyn remark.
October 02, 2008
casseyrod Wrote:
> kidlesskim Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> ----
> >
> > She justified fucking a married man because he
> > didn't have any kids? That woman is a HUGE
> whore
> > for having an attitude like that. I have heard
> SO
> > many moocows say, after finding out their
> husband
> > is cheating, "What about our
> chylllldren!!!!!???".
>
> I see lots of people who seem to think its okay to
> run over, or disregard, a CF woman. If you are a
> woman over age 21 and don't have kids, you are a
> second class citizen and that's a fact. It can
> even affect the quality of medical treatment that
> you receive at a doctor's office or in a hospital.
> For example, ob/gyns put their pregnant patients
> first, they will even admit to this. Pregnant
> patients are seen first ahead of any other patient
> in an ob/gyn office. I once was having a medical
> issue that frightened me and I had to call the
> after-hours message service, who then paged the
> ob/gyn. The ob/gyn calls me at home, and her FIRST
> question was "are you pregnant?" and I said "no"
> and she said "well, then this isn't serious,
> sorry". My problem turned out to not be serious,
> but if it HAD been, I would not have received
> medical advice or treatment.

I know this to be a fact as well and if I thought I could get away with it then I would lie and tell doctors that I had two kyds, just so I could get some respect. It's not only that the OBGYN's care more about preggos, although they certainly do, I get this feeling that somehow your life isn't as valuable to them, OR to the general public, if you are not a moocow. I know I am not being overly sensitive about this because I have had a few friends and my younger sister who have kids tell me that they noticed a BIG difference in the medical attention and care they received WHILE preggo AND after they had kyds. They probably noticed it because they didn't have kyds until they were in their 30's, so they had 15 years or so experience with OBGYN's BEFORE to be able to see a difference in AFTER.

As sad and unfair as it is, society in general places more value on the lives of mothers than it does childless/CF women. You can see it in the media when they report that a woman was saved from a burning building for instance, it's ALWAYS about how she is a "mother of three kyds". If a mother or ESPECIALLY a pregnant moocow is killed or murdered, the media can't get enough of it. I just wonder how many women were brutally killed by their husbands or boyfriends the year that Laci Peterson and "Conner" were murdered? I wonder if we would have ever even HEARD the name Laci Peterson if she had not been knocked up? Actually, I don't wonder because I already know the answer.
Anonymous User
October 03, 2008
Medusa Wrote:
> casseyrod Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If you are a
> > woman over age 21 and don't have kids, you are
> a
> > second class citizen and that's a fact.
>
> Oh yeah - totally. I haven't even seen a gyn since
> 1995 because they just don't give a shit unless
> you're knocked up.

I don't blame you, because even if you did have some kind of female cancer, is the ob/gyn really going to do his/her best to help you? Probably not. You aren't a MOOMY.

And what gets me is, ob/gyns are constantly hounding women about coming in for regular checkups and pap smears (it helps to pay their overhead costs). Maybe they should get a clue as to why a lot of women skip out on these things.

I've gotten cold, hard lectures from ob/gyns when they found out I'd gone 3 years without a pap smear. I am just tired of it. When they start treating all patients equally, that's when I will go back regularly.

Also, the fact they ONLY stock child and parent magazines in their front offices tells me everything I need to know.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login