Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anti-vaxers already badmouthing coronavirus vaccine

Posted by Cambion 
Anti-vaxers already badmouthing coronavirus vaccine
April 14, 2020
Well that didn't take long. The vaccine isn't even available yet! Seems that not even seeing the effects of an unhindered virus is enough to teach these retards any sense.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/anti-vaxxer-fear-coronavirus-vaccine/

Anti-vaccine horseshit is particularly dangerous right now because we don't know a whole lot about this bug and it can be very easy to spread misinformation because nothing seems to be "common knowledge" yet. When the vaccine is available, I wonder if it will be mandatory and how anti-vaxers will respond to that.
Re: Anti-vaxers already badmouthing coronavirus vaccine
April 15, 2020

Larry Cook, an anti-vaccine proponent with almost 50,000 subscribers on YouTube, posted on Facebook: "Make no mistake, the purpose of the coronavirus is to help usher in vaccine mandates. Be woke. Know the Plan. Prepare. Resist."

You cannot fix stupid.
April 15, 2020
my first reaction when the vaccine comes out is to wait a short while... see what the short term results are..

long term effects are impossible to figure.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
April 15, 2020
Cambion
Well that didn't take long. The vaccine isn't even available yet! Seems that not even seeing the effects of an unhindered virus is enough to teach these retards any sense.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/anti-vaxxer-fear-coronavirus-vaccine/

Anti-vaccine horseshit is particularly dangerous right now because we don't know a whole lot about this bug and it can be very easy to spread misinformation because nothing seems to be "common knowledge" yet. When the vaccine is available, I wonder if it will be mandatory and how anti-vaxers will respond to that.

They just don't care, they repeat what they hear from their 'doctor' who lost his medical licence.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 16, 2020
I'm quite okay with the stupid Darwinizing themselves. So we get the vaccine, it's been tested, all sensible people who are able to do so get it. Restrictions are lifted. Immune-compromised people hunker down for another month while covidiots either acquire natural immunity or die, and in the end we have sufficient herd immunity.
April 16, 2020
Well at least they’re being consistent. What will be really ass-chapping is the hypocrite anti-vaxxers when will try to push to the front of the line when a vaccine does come out.

I was just thinking the other day that between just two people....that “doctor” who claimed vaccines cause autism, and Dr. Spock decades ago...unfathomable amounts of damage have been caused to society. Never mind that the anti-vax doctor’s theory was soundly debunked and he was stripped of his medical license, and Dr. Spock’s theories have been similarly proven wrong now that at least two generations of snowflakes have been unleashed upon the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
April 16, 2020
yurble
I'm quite okay with the stupid Darwinizing themselves. So we get the vaccine, it's been tested, all sensible people who are able to do so get it. Restrictions are lifted. Immune-compromised people hunker down for another month while covidiots either acquire natural immunity or die, and in the end we have sufficient herd immunity.

I agree. When/if the vaccine becomes available to the plebs like me, I'll be in the first line to get the vaccine. Let the anti-vaxxers die from coronavirus. If we have to cull the human herd then we can start with them and their children.

Covidiots...I'm going to have to steal this one! hysterical laughter
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login