Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Blogger Moos

Posted by Julie 
Julie
Blogger Moos
October 02, 2008
Sorry in advance if this posts twice. I tried to post this a bit earlier but the spam man wouldn't let me! So...

I started blogging in 2004, after stumbling across Diaryland.com. At first I wanted to have some readers and be kinda popular like some of them are. I've finally given up on that and just enjoy blogging for myself and the few readers I have. I love going back and reading/laughing at myself over what I was doing a year ago... It's great.

Anyway, the very first Diary I got into was written by a woman who calls herself "eggsaucted"... I was sucked into the drama that is her life because I couldn't believe what I was reading. She called her life a "soap opera" because of the following...

In 2003, when she started writing, she had just met a man and started an affair with him. This "man" is married with not one, not two, but FIVE CHILDREN. M'kay... So I just had to continue reading. Eggsaucted's attitude FLOORED me. Ah, but what floored me even more was the fact that she got KNOCKED UP by this piece of work who did nothing but treat her like shit. Reading her posts (and she'd post every single day, sometimes three to four times a day) where she's practically going insane because she doesn't know what to do, they're fighting again, he won't tell wifeypooh about the pregnancy, he won't support her, he won't TALK to her (sometimes weeks at a time and she's preggo with his kid), he won't leave wifeypooh... Talk about the lowest self esteem I've ever seen in my life.

So...I've continued reading on and off, just to make fun of her stupid ass. And guess what? Five years later she's not talking to the guy anymore and her daughter has limited access to "daddy" 'cause you know, he has FIVE OTHER CHILDREN. And the two of them are the most immature idiots. They fight like children. It's so fucking disgusting I can't believe it. And the main thing they've disagreed over? The fact that he wants to introduce his illegitimate daughter to the rest of the litter. She won't allow it 'cause she doens't want to hurt "HER HIGHNESS" as she calls her offspring throughout the blog. Her-fucking-highness... Yea, she's one of THOSE type moms. eye rolling smiley

Anyway, this woman is just one of many selfish moomies out there. She got knocked up to try and keep a man and it backfired big time. Her poor daughter will eventually find out how she came into this world, which is FUCKED UP, no matter how you cut it. Of course she doesn't admit that she did it to try to keep him...HELL no. Her excuse for getting knocked up? Oh, a doctor told her that she was infertile and would have a better chance of winning the lottery than conceiving. YEA RIGHT. I can see right through that shit. That's an excuse to justify the horrible mistake she made.

Here are some beautifully ignorant, nausiating quotes I'd like to share...

"I have officially deposited my last paycheck. So I am now officially desperate to find a job and pronto. The mortgage and bills and stuff will only bepaid thru november if I don't get some sort of income asap. My mother keeps asking if Kevin couldmaybe help, which is a big no for several reasons. 1) He barely has the money to pay all the bills he has thanks to Karen's creative accounting. 2) He's not talking to me, so it sorts of hard to talk about money. 3) I WILL NOT TAKE ANY MONEY FROM HIM. I'm not sure how many times I have to tell my mother this before it sinks in. I love Kevin, I want to be with him, god knows if that will ever happen. But when I got pregnant I decided before I even told him that I would find a way to raise this baby and afford this baby. I will not be a Karen who expects him to support her. If he is a part of our life all the better, but I will not ask him for money. If we're together, he can happily pay his own expenses, but I will not ask him for money."

"Karen" is the stay at home moo raising the litter of five.

Another lovely tidbit...

"Karen never calls me to let me know these things. The nerve of that woman. Why can't she be like a normal wife and hate her husband for cheating on her and being in love with someone else and kick his butt out. It would make things so much easier on him, he wouldn't have to be the creep that walked out, just the creep who cheated. No she has to be obnoxious and its not like she's nice to him while she's begging him not to leave, she's just as bad as ever. Plus she is absolutely determined that he not see me and the baby. Evil witch. She hasn't called me since May. I wish she'd call again I have a few things to tell her. Plus she can kiss my you know what because it's now officially too late for anyone to legally demand a paternity test and Kevin's name remains on the birth certicate. Her piece of mind my foot. My daughter belongs to Kevin and I know it and so does he, she's the only evil one. How come none of her kids look like him??? Ok, now I'm getting weird. time to go."

And...

"Have I mentioned lately that my daughter is amazing. Not because she is advanced or does things so much better than other babies. (I mean she does of course because she's perfect, but that's not why she's amazing.) She amazes me everytime I look at her. Everytime I hold her. Everytime she looks at me and smiles. We've spent basically her entire life together. We have a very special bond. I never thought I would have a baby or that I would be so connected to one if I ever managed to pull off a miracle and conceive one. "

And finally...

"Sure people told me my life would never be the same and I knew that. But my life is not the same. This is starting to come out negative and I don't want it to. My life has been forever changed in a way I never expected, but I love it and I love my daughter. I don't want the old life back. Well I want to go watch her some more and give her kisses galore."two faces puking

What an IDIOT. And to think there are many like her out there. BTW, she was about 26 or 27 at the time this writing. Currently, she is a fugly single 30 year old moo. Thanks for the "contribution", you stupid selfish bitch. I hope "Her Highness" lynches mom's ass when she finds out the truth.
Re: Blogger Moos
October 02, 2008
"We've spent basically her entire life together"

WTF does THAT mean? OF COURSE she would have spent her "life together" with a dependent child, what a STUPID comment. This woman is something else and has a LOT of nerve to be mad at Karen. After all, she DID at least bother to marry the man before she popped out HIS kyds. This woman is a stupid whore, no two ways about it, and a SELFISH one at that. I HATE moo cows like this and in my opinion, they are worse than the regular soccer mom breeders because they are taking duddy away from his first famblee, where he belongs. He needs to set up child support payments since his name is on the birth certificate and refuse any further contact with this WHORE or her bastard kyd. This woman sounds disturbed, but then so do most breeders. I also think it's a lie that she was told she was infertile and that this "child highness" is no where NEAR a "miracle", but is the end result of two people who fucked without using birth control.
October 02, 2008
Homewrecking sluts generally get what they deserve in time.

Imagine her eventual surprise when she meets some loser hard-up enough to want to la--er, I mean, date a single mom and they get married and then she finds out he has a cupcake on the side. Won't she be surprised? I can't wait for THOSE blogposts.

Why anyone would hang their dirty laundry and dirtier morals out for the world to see is beyond me.

God I love being self-righteous on this site. bouncing and laughing
Julie
October 02, 2008
Yes, clematis...let the selfrightousness ABOUND. Haha!

Ah, the internet, another cesspool of humanity. Hey, I've learned a lot from it.

Here's one more beaut for you:

"Her highness stalled bedtime as long as possible last night with every excuse she could muster. Then she got really upset with me, because she was absolutely determined to sleep with mommy. She always does this when I'm not feeling well. She literally cried for an hour, begging me to let her come sleep in my room. Normally I would have given in, but I felt so lousy and I was so achey, having her with me would have been torture, I just wanted a comfortable night of sleep, without her kicking and pushing and moving and making me sleep on the edge of the bed or with her laying on me. So she eventually fell asleep, long after I wanted to be asleep. At 2am I heard her and went to investigate and discovered her hanging on the outside of her crib scared to death to let go and drop to the ground. Apparently she woke up and decided if mommy wasn't going to let her sleep in her room she was just going to go to mommy's room all by herself, but it was a little scarier than she had planned. So I rescued her from her precarious position and she ended up in my bed afterall, since I knew I didn't want to go through that again. So I got an interrupted uncomfortable night of sleep."

Yea...sounds like a BLAST. Where do I sign up?!
October 02, 2008
Julie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So I rescued her from her precarious
> position and she ended up in my bed afterall,
> since I knew I didn't want to go through that
> again. So I got an interrupted uncomfortable night
> of sleep."

What a total idiot. That stupid kyd will always get its way.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login