Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

After-Hours Snack (Recent ninemsn article)

Posted by Templar 
3rd October, 6:10PM

I just got onto the Internet and saw THIS on the ninemsn.com website (which is set as my default homepage): "After-hours Snack." Clicked the headline/link and it led me to THIS:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=641204

Why the F*** do these little shits DO STUFF LIKE THIS?! Little fucking ratfiend is probably gonna go from harming animals to harming PEOPLE...
Anonymous User
Re: After-Hours Snack (Recent ninemsn article)
October 03, 2008
Annie35 has a post about her MIL thinking she had serial killer tendencies. Her MIL needs to read this! Add starting fires and pissing the bed to this little bastard and you have the makings for a REAL serial killer!! Sick little fuck. I wish someone would feed his crazy ass to a croc!
Anonymous User
October 03, 2008
Here's my comment on Daily mail, although it will not be published:
All I want to do is beat this piece of shit senseless and feed him to the croc. He is a waste of air and should be eliminated promptly AND painfully. He should not be allowed to breathe. He should have been aborted. Please sterilize his parents too.
October 03, 2008
"smiling youngster also bludgeoning to death a small blue tongue lizard and two more thorny devils"

Very disturbing behavior in someone so young. I don't see any good coming out of this creature. And the parents were where? I hope they get sued for the replacement of all the animals--some were rare, the article said.
Anonymous User
October 03, 2008
Pity they don't have a comment section.
Anonymous User
October 03, 2008
They do on Daily Mail.
October 03, 2008
clematis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "smiling youngster also bludgeoning to death a
> small blue tongue lizard and two more thorny
> devils"
>
> Very disturbing behavior in someone so young.

Exactly. Evil little psycho beast from Hell. I'm picturing Damian from "The Omen".
October 03, 2008
This psycho brat is a potential danger to society. I do not think that it's "normal" for a chyld to be delighted at watching other animals get eaten alive, EVEN IF it's part of nature. I remember when I learned at a very early age that big cats attacked, killed, and ate Zebra, that small cats killed mice, that spiders ate lady bugs, etc.....and while I understood it intellectually, it made me sad and feel sorry for the animals that got eaten. I think it's natural for a child to feel bad when a living thing is killed as it shows human empathy, which I do not believe is any more learned behavior than a 3 week old kitten who hisses or a 2 month old growling puppy. He simply wasn't born with any empathy or care for living things and with the type of parental apathy he is being raised under, he is a potential future violent criminal dressed in a kiddie suit.
God damn that little smiling motherfucker.

Mrs. Ogre, I want to help you beat the shit out of the little cocksucker. Hell, I'll handle the whole thing. I'll pick him up and drop him on his worthless fucking head several times. Then we'll feed his stupid little ass to the croc.

Then I'll work on the pahrents. Their turn!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login