Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Serial Killer

Posted by annie35 
Serial Killer
October 03, 2008
MIL made a comment that she prays for us ( me nad my husband) everyday, because God has spoke to her and told her that he and I display serial killer tendencies.
I asked what she means, she said serial killers have no attachment to people and you guys don't want kids, that means you have no attachment to people.
I have given up on this woman, she is a religious fruit bat,who is defined by her kids and religion. I find her pathetic and stupid.
She is also the same woman who thinks that Mexican's came from monkeys.
Anonymous User
Re: Serial Killer
October 03, 2008
dam what kind of family did you marry into??????????????
Anonymous User
October 03, 2008
You might tell her that her mental retardation is of serious concern to you and your husband.
Anonymous User
October 03, 2008
Tell her you want a baby, but you only want it in a bathtub filled with milk and sliced bananas. Wait, that's a cereal killer!

Seriously, your MIL seems to be the fucked up one. Mexicans come from monkeys? My fundie grandmother always told me that was black people.

I would try to avoid this woman at all costs. Nothing you ever do will please her, unless you share her same crazy beliefs.
October 03, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> dam what kind of family did you marry
> into??????????????

See we live 5 hours away, and my husband warned me why he moved that far away. He said his mom was a religious nut and his sister a high maintenance princess. I figured it was like other families, a little odd but nothing out of the ordinary.
Now I know why his dad works so much, mom and daughter are crazy breeders , that are hooked on religion and breeding.
They are a crazy bunch. Southern Baptist, small town, and just crazy.
I could tell you some stories about this bunch , that would make your head spin.
MIl thinks that God speaks to her.
SIL thinks that she is a princess, she has a tiara. She wore it on her wedding day, and still has it in her bedroom. I am pretty sure she wears it around the house.
October 03, 2008
You can't make this shit up.
Anonymous User
October 03, 2008
WOW, at least you guys live far from them, thats a good thing!!!

didnt we all come from apes?
October 03, 2008
My mil always talks about hte Duggars and how good of people they are. She talks about how much she repsects them and how they set a good example.
Her obsession with the Duggars, should be eough to tell anybody she is a crazy religious nut.
October 03, 2008
Your MIL should be forced to watch the program I watched last night. A&E has a series called "Cold Case files" which generally is about using forensic science to catch murderers. Last night's episode was about Gary Ridgeway, who murdered at least FORTY (not a typo) women in the Seattle area. He cooperated with the police in exchange for sparing his worthless life.

He told police when a hooker was debating whether to get into the car with him, he would flash a picture of his young son and the women fell for it every time. "I'm a family man." (Because PMYABP, notwithstanding the fact that he was also married and cheating on his wife and exposing her to diseases.)

The BK serial killer? Childed. Their childed state doesn't make them more saintly. Indeed, as shown above, they will use it to their advantage.

People who have studied serial killers know they have three characteristics in common: 1. they wet the bed until a late age; 2. they have a fascination with fire and most of them are arsonists at an early age; 3. they like to torture animals.

Did you see childlessness in that list? I didn't think so.

Your MIL is worse than stupid...she's willfully ignorant, like most Fundies. It should hurt to be so ignorant.
October 03, 2008
I think they should have summer camps for lifelong residents of small towns. Like the "Fresh Air" program for urban kids.

This would be a program in which small-town lifers would be placed in settings completely foreign to them and made to deal, work, socialize, help, be helped by, and get along with people who are different from them in a number of ways.

But even then I suspect that the xenophobia cooked into malignant ugliness in the insular oven of small towns would be too deep-rooted to change.
October 03, 2008
I don't understand. When someone hears voices in their head telling them things they're called crazy...until they say those voices are god, then it's okay. Why is that?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
October 03, 2008
Annie maybe your MIL ought to know that one of the main characteristics of serial killers, according to the CIA profilers, is that they are religious.

Most serial killers become more overt in their religiousity right before they begin a spree.

Apparently "Nearly all serial killers are very devout people from Pentecostal sects, fundamentalist Catholics or 'hard-shell' Baptists and Methodists."

Which one of these is the Misery-in-Law?

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
October 03, 2008
This trumps every religious fundie comment I have ever heard and they are numerous and of varying degrees and span DECADES. So now if someone doesn't want kyds they are a serial killer or have serial killer traits? Although there are a few known exceptions where there have been couples or a lone female serial killer, and the two cousins who did the Green River murders, they are generally men and they work alone. If I am not mistaken, when a married couple has committed serial killings they are ALWAYS some sort of religious nuts AND they had kyds, or were tring to get knocked up, like the Ken and Barbie couple murders. People like this could turn me into a serial killer, if the circumstances were right. I could see myself, in another life, being a serial killer of religious fundie breeders.

Actually, they would be pretty easy targets as they are so fucking gullible. "Excuse me, I dropped my bible in that drainage ditch behind the mall while I was praying for a wino and don't have a flashlight and the mall security guard just left. Could you help me look for it?", or "My parents are satan worshippers and I think they are having some evil mass at my house right now. Can I come home with you so we can pray for them?" or "My cross necklace that my grandmother gave me has fallen off in the back of my van. Can you climb in and help me find it?" Yeah, it would be pretty easy to trick them. IDIOTS, all of them.
October 03, 2008
Jesus Christ Himself didn't have kids as we all know.

That make him a potential serial killer? Or are the childless in fact more similar to Jesus in this way than Jesus's fervent breeder followers?

I'd like to see how the MIL reconciles that but I'm sure she can, given the easy rationalizations fundies make when it comes to Bible interpretation and birth control.
October 03, 2008
A saying a dear friend taught me comes to mind:

When you speak to God, it's called prayer. When God speaks to you, it's called psychosis. I'd say that fits your MIL quite nicely.

Also...children are people? When did that happen? They sure don't act like people. I don't think a sign of sociopathy is a lack of attachment to creatures. Did the DSM change recently? smiling smiley
nowhiggers
October 04, 2008
Annie, you have to remind the fruitbat that JESUS WAS CHILDFREE and that childfree means you choose not to have children, and that's all it means. Jesus chose not to have children according to the bible she reads. The reason doesn't matter, choosing not to have children means that you are childfree. Also, the apostle Paul said it was better to remain single, but if you were going to sin (have sex) it's best to be married. There isn't anything in the new testament about choosing not to have children being a sin. John the Baptist was also childfree.

The problem with the goddamned fundies is that they do not read the bible, they cherry pick it. They pick out the "quiverful" part in the old testament and ignore everything about Jesus, John the Baptist and Paul being childfree.

annie35 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> MIL made a comment that she prays for us ( me nad
> my husband) everyday, because God has spoke to her
> and told her that he and I display serial killer
> tendencies.
> I asked what she means, she said serial killers
> have no attachment to people and you guys don't
> want kids, that means you have no attachment to
> people.
> I have given up on this woman, she is a religious
> fruit bat,who is defined by her kids and religion.
> I find her pathetic and stupid.
> She is also the same woman who thinks that
> Mexican's came from monkeys.
nowhiggers
October 04, 2008
and the mexicans from monkeys thing is weird. if she is a fundamentalist does she not believe in the 6 days of creation and a 10,000 year old earth? people coming from monkeys is an eeeevil evolution concept. lol.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login