Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Stupid co-worker comes to show baby at work - I got a bingo

Posted by Anonymous User 
A co-worker from another dept. came to show her fuck trophy at work. As she was leaving, she decided to go to the bathroom to change the diaper (at least it's in the bathroom). Another co-irker was there. She said something along the lines of "I don't mind if you stink up the place (bathroom), because it's ok if it's a baby", to which I replied, "well, I do mind, let me wash my hands quickly and leave". Then, co-irker said... (you've all been waiting for it): Better get used to it when you have kids!
Me: OH, I'm not having kids, I'm getting sterilized.
And I left.
Re: Stupid co-worker comes to show baby at work - I got a bingo
October 03, 2008
Mrs. Ogre Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A co-worker from another dept. came to show her
> fuck trophy at work. As she was leaving, she
> decided to go to the bathroom to change the diaper
> (at least it's in the bathroom). Another co-irker
> was there. She said something along the lines of
> "I don't mind if you stink up the place
> (bathroom), because it's ok if it's a baby", to
> which I replied, "well, I do mind, let me wash my
> hands quickly and leave". Then, co-irker said...
> (you've all been waiting for it): Better get used
> to it when you have kids!
> Me: OH, I'm not having kids, I'm getting
> sterilized.
> And I left.

+10
October 03, 2008
You should have gone into a stall and made fake diarrhea-noises, or real ones if you'd be so lucky to have them.

Then say, "Your kid needs to get used to this for when you're old and it's taking care of you."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
poofy_puff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You should have gone into a stall and made fake
> diarrhea-noises, or real ones if you'd be so lucky
> to have one.

Or light up a tiki torch? spray deoderizer? anything from 'special requests...'...
October 03, 2008
The NERVE of you to quote me before I'm finished editing!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Beautiful answer. Reminds me of an email I received yesterday. One of our customers is a breeder and his fourth 'miracle' just arrived. Havne't gotten a response to my inquiry from last week, but sure as fuck I got a lovely email with new baby and family pics attached!eye rolling smiley
October 03, 2008
I wonder how many times one could send out a daily picture of their cats to the breeders they know before the breeders caught on?
October 03, 2008
WHY do moocows use every waking opportunity at every available situation, event, or happening to used that over tired bingo?sleeping It's as effective as saying, "Wait until YOU have a wife", to a gay man or "Wait until YOU buy a house" to someone who has no other ambition or desire to ever live anywhere but his trusty travel trailer, or "Wait until YOU retire", to a 25 y/o, or "Wait until YOU have a heart attack, to a heart attack survivor", etc......on and on and on.To me, this bingo is telling of many things. 1)The do not know you very well but wrongly assume that they do (which I hate) 2)They ASSUME that ONLY THEY have ever dealt with this particular life event or circumstance, which is rarely the case 3)They are making comments which do not and CAN not, in some cases, even affect the target.

As for "BETTER get used to it", that comment "I had BETTER" do this or that pisses me off anyway as it's condescending and an awfully personal statement for an acquaintance to make. I would have to ask and then comment (and I have on occasion), "Why would anyone WANT to "get used to" something like that? In my opinion that doesn't make any sense what so ever. I am sure I could "get used to" most anything unpleasant if I had to, but I sure wouldn't place myself in the position of voluntarily having to "get used to" anything". I always used the hand gesture with the "finger quotes" on the offending phrase, which in this case is "get used to", for special effects.tongue sticking out smiley
I am laughing so hard right now, you guys crack me up! I love telling people that I do not want children. They react like I said I was going to kill Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny. Other women get so annoyed when you tell them that your life is complete without a shit machine.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login