Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New Store Opening

Posted by annie35 
Re: New Store Opening
October 06, 2008
My thoughts exactly!!!

I would pretend to be writing "as a fellow mawm" because don't you know, nobody else knows shit about anything unless you've bred.

nokyds4me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> annie35 i would send her a letter telling her why
> your never going back there again, these breeders
> need to be told.
October 06, 2008
I worked at a Blockbuster as a second job- it sucks. I quit by putting my uniform in the drop slot.
Anonymous User
October 06, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
> I worked at a Blockbuster as a second job- it
> sucks. I quit by putting my uniform in the drop
> slot.

Was it late? lurking
deegee
October 06, 2008
My Blockbuster story dates back a few years ago when they, after getting me to join their "Rewards" program, they began transitioning from videos to DVDs. Most of their movies became available to rent only on DVD and not on video (and DVD). I told the store's manager that it would have been nice to have been told this when I signed up just 2 months earlier!

I have a VCR but not a DVD player, so any savings I got from the Rewards program would be more than offset by the cost of buying a DVD player, something I have no interest in buying. I wrote the Blockbuster home office to explain this but their boneheaded reply was "buy a DVD player". My ladyfriend had a DVD player (it soon broke but we watched the DVD on her laptop PC) so we could watch the DVDs, just enough of them to recoup the Rewards Program costs.

I did not renew my membership, of course, and last year the local store closed up shop. Good riddance.
October 06, 2008
Techie Wrote:

> Moos are also not very tolerant of other pregnant
> women. I do not know why, but I have seen a moo
> let go of her employee because the employee was
> prego and had morning sickness. Talking about a
> selfish bitch the moo business owner she was. I
> guess only the moo owner is allowed to be pignasty
> and no other. I see it, I hear it. Parents do
> not help each other, they attempt to destroy each
> other in any way that they can. That is the
> reality that is rarely addressed by the media.

Last year one of the first grade teachers I work with was pregnant and planned to go on maternity leave in January. Two or three of the moos joined together to complain to the principal that they didn't want their pwecious snowflakes in the pregnant teacher's class because they felt that a pregnant woman wouldn't be able to give their kyds the a proper education. eye rolling smiley I thought it was a pretty revealing look into 1) how these moos really treat each other and 2) if these moos were so sure the teacher would half ass her job, how useful must they have been at their own jobs when they were pregnant?!?
Julie
October 06, 2008
I've seen shop/business owners bring in their dogs. The sweet animal just hangs out behind the counter without a peep. If only kids were like that.
October 06, 2008
LoveToLurk Wrote:
> how useful must they have been at their own jobs when
> they were pregnant?!?

They're probably all SAHMoos.

I've seen shop/business owners bring in their dogs.

Around here, it's cats. Seems nearly all pet stuff shops and vet clinics have a "house cat"/mascot.

I also remember a really cool bookstore (in Ocean City, NJ) whose owners had 3 cats, and there was a little sign with their names and "portraits" on the door - and you could find the fluffy darlings napping between bookcases or just lounging around. Soooooo cute!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login