Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Terror broke out on the collapse sub

Posted by cfdavep 
Terror broke out on the collapse sub
September 15, 2020
https://www.lawandcrime.com/high-profile/like-an-experimental-concentration-camp-whistleblower-complaint-alleges-mass-hysterectomies-at-ice-detention-center/amp/

There are allegations that immigrant women are being told they need surgery to enter the US and then are given hysterectomies without being told what happened in return for getting into the US.

The breeders in the collapse sub completely lost it claiming that the GOP will soon being coming for THEIR private parts as a way to reduce poverty and crime overall in this country and most went into a rage at the idea that any breeder should ever consider not having kids which is what this is really about for them, not the plight of immigrants.

One poster basically admitted that the whole kids thing was a way to "evolve" humanity into some horribly overpopulated human utopia, which I suspect the CFCL would supposedly be gleeful about helping to support in any way they would be asked to. Collapse seems to be way less about the environment, but about saving the natural environment for breeders to breed up to 30 billion people, all well fed and "happy" heading toward some even more "gleeful future" whatever that means for them.

Someone on there said "Oh well...the buddha said life is about suffering" and a breeder went nuts stating that suffering doesn't have to be a thing if everyone gets their needs met. They claim to be liberal, but to them that means some paid for trip back to some "Garden of Eden" that exists in their minds where maybe even death will not longer be a thing. There is just something creepy about most of these people.
Re: Terror broke out on the collapse sub
September 16, 2020
It sounds like a bunch of conspiracy theorists are at collapse. Neither Democrats or Republicans want immigrants to have hysterectomies, from what I understand both political parties are very pro-breeder. If anything I've heard immigrants are desired because they often have a higher birth rate than the current citizens.

Honestly, they sound like super breeders:"Collapse seems to be way less about the environment, but about saving the natural environment for breeders to breed up to 30 billion people, all well fed and "happy" heading toward some even more "gleeful future" whatever that means for them."
September 16, 2020
I guess people on Twitter are screaming that it is all true, maybe they want to believe it is. Someone posted that removal of a uterus is "taking away womanhood" basically a forced partial sex change. I guess it shows no matter how liberal most others are women are defined by having a uterus within them.
If a girl/woman is forced to birth an unwanted baby that is never considered a human rights violation because in the end that is considered a great idea for all involved
September 16, 2020
If you have access to the hormone replacement therapies a hysterectomy is no big deal. However, this population of women would be unlikely to have such access and are looking at early death or disability in the near future. It is clear and obvious that the people 'looking after' these women care not one damn about their bleak futures.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 19, 2020
I call BS on this. Having had a hysterectomy, it's a major fucking surgery and not something you're walking around after for a good while. And I can't see them wasting the US's oh-so-precious-and -expensive medical treatment on immigrant wimminz that they can much more easily pack off home.

Someone smells a tasty lawsuit payout, methinks.
September 19, 2020
catabat
I call BS on this. Having had a hysterectomy, it's a major fucking surgery and not something you're walking around after for a good while. And I can't see them wasting the US's oh-so-precious-and -expensive medical treatment on immigrant wimminz that they can much more easily pack off home.

Someone smells a tasty lawsuit payout, methinks.

When I had my hysterectomy I had a robot assist, and three two inch incisions in my abdomen. I was hospitalized for a week due to the fact I had a catatonic episode, but when I left the hospital I was walking, I only needed a Depends undergarment on due to the fact my bladder would let go without warning. My trans nephew had one in an outpatient facility, it was called a laparoscopic surgery, and he was in and out the same day. If you have an open abdominal, that will involve a long recovery but that kind of surgery is rare, even for the obese. I, too, smell a whole heap of lawsuits.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login