Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Retarded bumper sticker

Posted by Cambion 
Retarded bumper sticker
October 05, 2008
On my way back home today, my friend and I were stuck behind a truck that had a sticker on its bumper with the following slogan:

"It's not a choice. It's a child."

I shake my head at the dolt who spent money on that dumb thing, because clearly they do not understand basic biology (like most pro-liars). Secondly, who the hell are they to tell someone else what is a choice and what isn't? Last time I checked, having children was not an obligation...we are surely in no danger of extinction, and I don't think we're running low on cannon fodder yet. People can choose to have children just as much as they can choose to be atheist, or vegetarian, or any other lifestyle choice.

Not to mention this piece of shit implies that, because the embryo has taken root, power has been taken away from the mother and she has no other option. Basically, forced-birthing in softer words. Nice.

I'd like to see a sticker that says the reverse..."It's not a child. It's a choice", and maybe include a photo of one of those infant drop-off safe boxes for good measure.
Re: Retarded bumper sticker
October 05, 2008
"It's not a choice. It's a child."

I've seen this nauseating bumper sticker many times before. Here's to anyone who has one: angry flipping off

I heard that Sarah Palin has a "My hockey mom can beat up your soccer mom!" bumper sticker on the SMooV she uses to plow through the Alaskan wilderness. This could be it: http://www.bumperart.com/ProductDetails.aspx?SKU=2004012079&ProductID=1399

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
October 06, 2008
Cambion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> I'd like to see a sticker that says the
> reverse..."It's not a child. It's a choice", and
> maybe include a photo of one of those infant
> drop-off safe boxes for good measure.

thisthisthis
Anonymous User
October 06, 2008
Cambion Wrote:
>
> I'd like to see a sticker that says the
> reverse..."It's not a child. It's a choice", and
> maybe include a photo of one of those infant
> drop-off safe boxes for good measure.

This stimulated an old memory: I think, hundreds of years ago, churches had some sort of infant drop boxes where their stupid breeding population could drop unwanted babies off, if they were so inclined.

Of course, fairy tales such as 'Hansel & Gretel' had its basis in history. People did abandon children in woods and the wild places in those days.
October 06, 2008
Mine say:

Don't quit your job, millions on welfare depend on you.

Soccer moms suck

Child free zone
October 06, 2008
I'd like to make one up that says "It's a choice, not a child" with a picture of a vacuum cleaner big and bold for all to see. LOL
October 06, 2008
A friend and I came up with a bumper sticker:

Abortion: You can just have another

next to the slogan would be a fetus sort of shrugging its shoulders, like "aw shucks".

Not exactly CF, but offensive nonetheless... drinking coffee winking smiley
October 06, 2008
Know what ad-jamming is?
We get this from time to time in cities, when some clever-ass has ready-made stickers to apply over or near certain posters, billboards or advertisements which add to or flip the meaning of the ad.

Why not try the same for bumper stickers? If they're done quite similarly to the original in terms of typeface and colour, it just might blend in so well they don't notice it for days, weeks or even months, until one of the neighbours points it out to them.

If you're walking thru a parking lot and see a popular one you object to, just open your bag and pull out one of your ready-made look-alike stickers with a witty retort on it, and apply. Just make sure no one's looking because that'd be defacement of personal property.

"It's not a choice. It's a child." can instantly become:

"It's not a choice. It's a [paycheck]."
"It's not a choice. It's a child. [But I'm not even sure it's mine.]"
"It's not a choice. [Well I certainly wouldn't have picked this one.]"

Any others?!

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Julie
October 06, 2008
You know what car stickers REALLY drive me batshit? Those fucking little family stickers you see at the lower left corner of the back window on an SMooV or Moomivan. You know, the little white stick-figures of mommy, daddy and kids? It's sickening. Driving around with your litter pasted to the back of your car.

I'm tempted to get an exacto knife, some white sticky paper and make some of my own... Make 'em all fucked up like. Dad's got two heads, mom's got an arm where her head should be and a head where her leg should be and the kids each have their own malady...cyclops kid, mouthless kid (that would be cool), kid with tail and horns. HAHA!

Yea, I've seen the "It's not a choice, it's a child" stickers and I totally fumed. How 'bout, "I have no choice, I am a follower"?
October 06, 2008
LucyTrainWreck, HA HA HA! Excellent!

Julie, I HATE those stickers. I see a bazillion of them just driving around town. Have you seen the ones where the 'mommy' stick figure has a giant round circle on the belly signifying that she's pregnant? Puke me a river!! What happens when she's no longer pregnant? I bet the moomie driving this car makes sure she's perpetually knocked-up so the sticker won't be sending the wrong message to anyone.
Gotta make sure the sticker is accurate, don't ya know!

The BEST abortion-related sticker I ever saw said:
'Don't approve of abortions? Don't have one."

Wow. So simple, so logical. And yet....so hard for people to just simply accept this. Makes perfect sense to me! If you don't approve of something, personally avoid it! End of argument!
k-man
October 06, 2008
In my neck of the woods, those stickers that say, "It is not a choice—it is a child," most often appear on trailers for one particular trucking line that fundies own (Covenant Transport). Even the very name, Covenant, says "Bible thumper". I don't think a business vehicle is the proper place for any such sticker, any more than (say) the sticker that says, "Don't feed them if you can't feed them." It's simply unprofessional. As much as people knock the big box stores and other businesses, you have to admit that you don't see such stuff on Wal-Mart semis.
k-man
October 06, 2008
Of course, my second example above of what types of stickers should not appear on a professional business vehicle should have said, "Don't breed them if you can't feed them."
October 07, 2008
How about, "YOU lay YOU pay", and then underneath that, "NO MORE WELFARE FOR BREEDERS". My vehicle would without a doubt be vandalized with any one of these stickers displayed on it. I also like, "A child IS a choice, YOURS not mine", and then underneath that perhaps something work related like, "Kyds do NOT belong in the workplace". There could be some for this public breasfeeding shit too. "Cover your udder" with one of those moomie breast feeding icons with a red X across it. There are SO many offensive things that breeders do that the gate is WIDE OPEN for the bumper sticker industry.
October 07, 2008
Julie Wrote:
> You know what car stickers REALLY drive me
> batshit? Those fucking little family stickers you
> see at the lower left corner of the back window on
> an SMooV or Moomivan. You know, the little white
> stick-figures of mommy, daddy and kids? It's
> sickening. Driving around with your litter pasted
> to the back of your car.
>
> I'm tempted to get an exacto knife, some white
> sticky paper and make some of my own... Make 'em
> all fucked up like. Dad's got two heads, mom's
> got an arm where her head should be and a head
> where her leg should be and the kids each have
> their own malady...cyclops kid, mouthless kid
> (that would be cool), kid with tail and horns.
> HAHA!

I hate those fucking family stickers with a passion. Given the opportunity, I'd gladly ram a vehicle sporting such pap.

However, your version would be beautiful.

"I live in a village that won't raise your kids."

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
October 07, 2008
Feh Wrote:
> Given the opportunity, I'd gladly ram a
> vehicle sporting such pap.

That's how I feel when I'm driving and see a fucking "Baybee On Board" sign in front of me.
October 08, 2008
Medusa Wrote:
> Feh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Given the opportunity, I'd gladly ram a
> > vehicle sporting such pap.
>
> That's how I feel when I'm driving and see a
> fucking "Baybee On Board" sign in front of me.

Talk about Road Rage...arg! Pretty much any car with a jesus fish, or a jesus-y bumper sticker, or a fambily bumper sticker I either want to ram or blast past to avoid having their dumb ass do something to cause an accident. They're always driving too slow, or tailgating, or gabbing on the cell phone, or looking back at the kiddies, or floating out of their lane or some combination of inattentiveness and dangerous driving.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login