Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SIL visit update

Posted by annie35 
SIL visit update
October 06, 2008
first of all they survived my candles, tiki torches, and perfume.
They never said another word once they arrived and found that I did what I wanted.

I have determined she is pathetic, lazy, stupid, and a waste of space.
She whined the whole time that she was sick, tired, and pregnant.
One of my hsuband's friends told her to shut the fuck up, she was ruining a perfectly good Saturday night with her whining. She got mad and shut the hell up.
we then discovered that she hates eggs and the sight of them make her sick. So I made egg salad, deviled eggs, and boiled eggs. She threw up 4 times. the next morning I made sunny side up eggs and she threw up again.
we made bets on how many times she would hurl. I won a 6 pack of New castle.

She lifted her shirt to show the baby bump to the whole crew at our little get together. One of my friends has this total look of disgust when she saw the big purple stretch marks and flabby skin already hanging. I oculd tell it upset my SIL but nobody asked to see her nasty body.

She is a breederific pain in the ass, that I can't stand.

She bitched the whole time at her husband for not rubbing her back, feet or tummy when she commanded it.
Re: SIL visit update
October 06, 2008
Yay! eggs! good for you.
Anonymous User
October 06, 2008
"she couldn't stand eggs and all you made were eggs... she hurled... you made bets on how often... won some newcastle...."

brouuuuuuuuuuuhaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaack ack

hahahahhnahahahhaa

now that is priceless...
October 06, 2008
two cents ΒΆΒΆ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "she couldn't stand eggs and all you made were
> eggs... she hurled... you made bets on how
> often... won some newcastle...."
>
> brouuuuuuuuuuuhaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa
> aaaaack ack
>
> hahahahhnahahahhaa
>
> now that is priceless...

She got mad Sunday morning and started crying because of my eggs. I just kept cooking them and smiling.
She is on my shit list, so her everytime I get a chance from now on, I an going to make her throw up.
When her kids gets here, I am going to give it candy and soda until it is so hyper it is about ot explode and watch her deal with it.
this is a fun little game, that I am enjoying like no other that I have ever played.
October 06, 2008
annie35 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > When her kids gets here, I am going to give it
> candy and soda until it is so hyper it is about ot
> explode and watch her deal with it.
> this is a fun little game, that I am enjoying like
> no other that I have ever played.

I did this- gave my nephew tons of soda so his parents would actually pay attention to him for acting up and get him off my back-
October 06, 2008
I also had the SIL from hell visit me this weekend.

So, eggs, huh? HA! Good to know. LOL
October 07, 2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

I greatly look forward to many tales of her continuing misery. Perhaps one day she'll remember fondly that you made her a better person.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
October 07, 2008
What's that expression, "crackling with glee"? That was delightful to read. Go, Annie! :beer
October 07, 2008
I checked Recipezaar and turns out they have 72,199 recipes for eggs.

http://www.recipezaar.com/recipes.php?foodido%5B%5D=1260&srwci=

Just fyi! bouncing and laughing
October 07, 2008
She actually SHOWED her bump and all of the stretch marks and flab without provocation or invitation? In my book that behavior just SCREAMS for cruel payback. I can't believe she expects hubby to rub her belly either, eeewwwwwww. Does he do it in front of people? That is SO nasty and completely unnecessary. I'd be using those recipes Clematis provided and make sure that I sent some of it home with her too, without her knowing until she popped the gladware top. That ought to get her to heaving.
Anonymous User
October 08, 2008
Oh Lord, why didn't I think of this sooner... Oh the lost opportunities...

You should have given her a doggie bag of eggs.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login