Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Petition

Posted by annie35 
Petition
October 06, 2008
I was just sent an email by a woman who works in another office here in the complex. There are about 400 different offices in this complex. I was one of the first to rent a sapce, so I have a corner office with front row parking, designated for me and the people who work for me.
The moo's in the complex want to take away the first 5 spots ( which are part of my designated parking) for pregnant parking. They are petitioning for this.
I replied back, that by law, there only has to be handicapped parking, and there are no laws determining pregnant parking, that not only will my office not sign the petition, we are also contacting the company that owns the complex and letting them know that if they designate pregnant parking, we will terminate our lease and move elsewhere, right after I contact a lawyer regarding the unlawful designation of parking spaces for something other than handicapped.
The owner of the complex, who also happens to be child free, said they are not getting anything they requested. I guess they want lactating rooms with futons and mood music, parking, and a childrens play area. I suggest the street as a play area and their car as a lactating room.
deegee
Re: Petition
October 06, 2008
Annie, are there any other offices (among those 400) in your complex who are not moo-centric and could join you in both your protest to the complex's management as well as contacting a lawyer to threaten legal action should this go forward? You need to begin a counter-protest to nip this thing in the bud.
October 06, 2008
I park in those spots. why not?
October 06, 2008
deegee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Annie, are there any other offices (among those
> 400) in your complex who are not moo-centric and
> could join you in both your protest to the
> complex's management as well as contacting a
> lawyer to threaten legal action should this go
> forward? You need to begin a counter-protest to
> nip this thing in the bud.

They are fighting a losing battle, they tried this when I first moved here about 3 years ago and it did not work.
I sent out a email to all the people I know in the complex and asked them to also call the owner regarding this.
they are not getting my parking spaces.
October 06, 2008
I absolutely would have done the same thing Annie, what NERVE these women have. From the looks of the knocked up ones waddling around here, they NEED to park as far away as possible. Women spent DECADES convincing the world that preggo didn't equal handicapped and in one fell swoop these whores are pissing on all of the rights that woman had finally gotten. These moocows don't want equal rights they want EXCESSIVE rights and SPECIAL rights, above and beyond all other living creatures. They are an embarassment to women across the globe and need to be bitch slapped into next week.
October 06, 2008
What a bunch of entitled cunts.
October 06, 2008
Good you are fighting this.

If they are fit enough to get behind the wheel of a car and cope with the stress of traffic and theoretical danger of crashing, then they are fit enough to waddle their fat asses an extra 20 yards to the door. If these so-called 'pictures of healthy womanhood' can't walk a few yards, they belong in the hospital not the workplace.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
October 06, 2008
You GO, Annie! Handicapped parking is for truly handicapped individuals, not some preggo moo bitch who is too lazy to walk a few extra yards. I'm sick of this "pregnancy is NOT a handicap! (I agree) but these bitches want special consideration. Haven't they ever heard that moderate exercise is good for preggos. Walking is moderate exercise and there is NO reason for them to be taking up handicapped parking.

Glad to see there are a large number of non-moo-centric people at your place of work. My hat is off to everyone willing to fight this bullshit moo panderig.
k-man
October 06, 2008
One of many excuses an employer used to give for terminating pregnant moos' employment was that they were too fragile or prone to medical problems to be able to continue working safely, so firing the pregnant so they could stay at home was in their own best interests.

Preggers who advocate for special pseudo-handicapped parking spaces play right into that old mentality.

I'm already hearing anecdotal evidence that some employers are trying to avoid hiring younger, fertile women again because they are once again prone to dropping out of the work force after having a baybee, despite all the training and benefits the employer gives. (Other reasons include bogus harassment allegations and suits, etc., that older women and most men simply don't initiate.) The preggo parking spaces will just add fuel to the burgeoning fire. You can see how easily 40 years of struggle for women to be accepted as equals in the workplace can become undone by the behaviors of today's baby-rabid moos.
deegee
October 06, 2008
k-man Wrote:
>
> I'm already hearing anecdotal evidence that some
> employers are trying to avoid hiring younger,
> fertile women again because they are once again
> prone to dropping out of the work force after
> having a baybee, despite all the training and
> benefits the employer gives. (Other reasons
> include bogus harassment allegations and suits,
> etc., that older women and most men simply don't
> initiate.) The preggo parking spaces will just
> add fuel to the burgeoning fire. You can see how
> easily 40 years of struggle for women to be
> accepted as equals in the workplace can become
> undone by the behaviors of today's baby-rabid
> moos.

I can tell you a story about this in my own division from about 10 years ago. I may have mentioned this on another thread, I am not sure.

My boss (a recently married but still CF woman) and I were discussing who should take over a project and one of our talented but many-months-preggo woman was a candidate. I told my boss that I did not feel it was worth the time and effort to train her how to take over this project becasue she would be going on maternity leave soon and we were not sure if she would stay with us afterwards. She had recently moved to NY from out of town so she had no real roots here. [We had other preggo women who did not return after they had their kyds.]

Anyway, my boss reluctantly agreed and our decision to train someone else paid off because........the preggo woman gave birth a few months later, returned to our office for one day (to make official her maternity leave and health insurance coverage) and resigned. [She cost us a pretty penny in health insurance because she was with us for only 18 months; and *I* can't get health insurance because *I* am high risk?]

I completely agree with k-man about employers reluctant to invest many hours and dollars training a young woman only to have her get preggo and leave, soaking up HB dollars and increased turnover.
October 07, 2008
I won. The owners of the complex posted a notice on each door, that there will be no additional parking to accomodate pregnancy, nor will there be a lactation room or a play space.
The exact words, were this complex is zoned , approved, and designed to conduct business. It is not designed or approved to accomodate children ,pregnancy,or lactation there are daycares and hospitals for that. The fine print, read that for legal descriptions and laws pertaining to these issues, please contact _________ and it gave their legal department email.
Anonymous User
October 07, 2008
CF- 1
Breeders 1,000,000,000,000

Its a start

GOOD JOB:bal
October 07, 2008
Annie is my hero!

:yeah
October 07, 2008
These fat moo's are smoking formula if they think I am giving up my sweet parking spaces for them. I was here first and I have way more power. Of course I am getting dirty looks when I am in the hallway or common areas of the complex. But hell I could give a shit care less, I am here to earn $$$$, not make friends with breeders.
October 07, 2008
Smoking formula?! Hwa ha ha ha! I love it! (Hopefully they ordered that tainted formula from China to light up.)

Fuck the lazy breeders who are giving you dirty looks. angry flipping off
They wouldn't have been your friend anyway - you're one of those wicked childfree types who won't bend over and kiss their swollen asses or go out of your way to accommodate them.

Damn right you were there first.
October 07, 2008
What unbelievable nerve those stupid cows have! I know whenever I see one of those pregnancy parkingn spaces, I make sure to park there.
October 07, 2008
annie35 Wrote:
> I won. The owners of the complex posted a notice
> on each door, that there will be no additional
> parking to accomodate pregnancy, nor will there be
> a lactation room or a play space.
> The exact words, were this complex is zoned ,
> approved, and designed to conduct business. It is
> not designed or approved to accomodate children
> ,pregnancy,or lactation there are daycares and
> hospitals for that. The fine print, read that for
> legal descriptions and laws pertaining to these
> issues, please contact _________ and it gave their
> legal department email.

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!! WTG, Annie!
October 07, 2008
annie35 Wrote:
> I won. The owners of the complex posted a notice
> on each door, that there will be no additional
> parking to accomodate pregnancy, nor will there be
> a lactation room or a play space.
> The exact words, were this complex is zoned ,
> approved, and designed to conduct business. It is
> not designed or approved to accomodate children
> ,pregnancy,or lactation there are daycares and
> hospitals for that. The fine print, read that for
> legal descriptions and laws pertaining to these
> issues, please contact _________ and it gave their
> legal department email.

Fabulous.
October 07, 2008
Congrats, Annie!:bal:sw

It's about time the childfree start fighting back and making it very clear that we have rights, too. I feel no sympathy for pregmoos...these cows CHOSE to get pregnant. A handicap is something that in most cases is not chosen by the person who has it. In very few cases is there a need to park close to the store. But of course, if they can't get their spayshul parking slots, they have less of an opportunity to attention-whore.

Again, great work, Annie!:beer
October 07, 2008
Thanks for sharing your story with us. Well done!
October 07, 2008
I am DELIGHTED when they lose battles for their parking spaces for their fat asses AND when they are transporting small kyds (in my area those spaces are "moos with baybees/small kyds AND preggo parking", their titty pumping rooms, or any other perk or special privelege to which they feel entitled while in moo or after calfing. I was reading a moo cow breastfeeding blog a few days ago and SEVERAL of the moocows who are allowed to pump during the day at work actually ADMITTED that they like the "extra break" that they get during the day to milk their udders. They can walk a few extra yards, pump their udders at home, in the bathroom, their car, an empty room, etc......THESE inconveniences are among the things that they should have thought about before spreading their legs without the benefit of birth control.

Why should the REST of us, including the nice moos who take care of business at home, be inconvenienced? ESPECIALLY for the conscious choices of another? 1)They CHOSE to have sex 2)They CHOSE to not use birth control 3)They CHOSE to carry calf to term 4)The CHOSE to not plan their financial lives so they could be SAHM's 5)They CHOSE to work in a company among other people 6)They CHOSE to breastfeed 7)They CHOSE to not get up an hour earlier and pump their udders BEFORE coming to work 8)They CHOSE to work hours that were incompatible with calves needing to latch on 9)They CHOSE to not bottle up or freeze their titty juice and 10)They CHOSE to make this shit public rather than the private matter that it CLEARLY is so therefore, I CHOOSE to make their poor choices as difficult and inconvenient on them as possible when MY convenince and way of life is in question.

Fuck moocows and their engorged udders, lazy fat asses who won't walk aross a parking lot, and all of the other shit that they try to get away with for birthing miracles and rooting around in their own placenta.
October 07, 2008
Absofuckinglutely! Right on, Kim!
deegee
October 07, 2008
Congrats, Annie, on your victory! smiling smiley
October 07, 2008
m4p Wrote:
> Absofuckinglutely! Right on, Kim!

Damn right! And yay, Annie! :yr

If those fucking cows are so bloody incapacitated, they can either stay the hell home or get a handicaped parking pass. So: no issue! It really IS all for attention.

Around here, we have some "Famblee Parking" spots. They piss me off. My CF aunt and I parked there the other day. She said: "Hey, we're family!" tongue sticking out smiley
October 07, 2008
Medusa Wrote:
> m4p Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Absofuckinglutely! Right on, Kim!
>
> Damn right! And yay, Annie! :yr
>
> If those fucking cows are so bloody incapacitated,
> they can either stay the hell home or get a
> handicaped parking pass. So: no issue! It really
> IS all for attention.
>
> Around here, we have some "Famblee Parking" spots.
> They piss me off. My CF aunt and I parked there
> the other day. She said: "Hey, we're family!" tongue sticking out smiley

I CHALLENGE the fat bastard who would summon the nerve to chastise ME from parking in one of those places. Assuming he had the guts to approach my pinced faced, pursed lips, and naturally grumpy look scowl of a face, I would rub my belly and in a VERY offended way tell him that I was knocked up and that MY DOCTOR said that my walking more than a few feet could cause me to lose my BAYYYBEEEEEEEEEE! I have used the "I'm pregnant" tactic in the past to gain access to an employee restroom in those out of the way little country gas stations when I really had to go. They immediately hand over a key (with sympathy) when you used the knocked up card. It has ALWAYS worked and while I don't like to outright lie to people, when I have to pee bad enough I will and it's better than hanging my fat white ass out for potential passers by to see on the side of the interstate. I consider it a public service.tongue sticking out smiley

WAY TO GO Annie!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login