Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

If I was in charge of birth control/adoption/retard embryo- baybee/abortion/IVF/ etc....... laws

Posted by kidlesskim 
1)There should be mandatory birth control implanted in all kyds at the onset of puberty and can not be legally removed until they are 21 and they have to petition the court for it's removal. They must prove that have an adequate place to live IN THEIR NAME(not with moomie), steady employment with enough income to support kyd, married, and BOTH consent to having children IN WRITING to the court and pass a parenting class. This goes for couples who wish to adopt or foster parent as well. In the cases of gays,lesbians, or transgendered, exceptions could be made as far as the mandatory birth control, but otherwise the same restrictions should apply regarding adoption/fostering. This law alone would put an immediate stop to teen moos and unwanted pregnancies caused by non consensual incest or rape prior to age 21, at least. Actually, I'd like to make the age 25, but that's not really fair and 21 is probably pushing it in this fundie world we live in.
2)IVF, fertility drugs, sperm donors, surrogate mothers, etc.... should be outlawed across the globe.
3)Private adoptions agencies where healthy white infants are bought and sold should be outlawed
4)As long as there are children awaiting adoption in someone's country of origin, they should not be allowed to adopt outside of their country unless there are special circumstances. Just wanting a "white looking" or non African American baby is NOT a "special circumstance".
5)Amnios and other diognostic testing should be mandatory and if said embryo has any severe handicaps which will render it a likely stillborn or death shortly after birth, or it is found it won't likely even make it to full term, then an abortion should be recommended or a miscarriage induced. If the woman wants to chance it and carry a fucked up baybee to full term, then the medical care for said infant should be hers and her famblee's SOLE responsibility, NO WELFARE and rise in health insurance costs for the rest of us because of these worthless million dollar baybees. No medicaid or health insurance coverage for lifetime continued care for known retards in the womb who are carried to term. It can roll around in it's crib for 20 years, drag itself around on a makeshift skateboard/cart, and wear a hood over it's head like they did in the old days. I am SICK of billions of taxpayer money going toward the health care of retards with little or no chance of ever living any semblance of a halfway "normal" life, while millions of people go without basic medical care. If something happens to it later on, that's different than KNOWINGLY carrying a fucked up baybee to term, IMHO.
6)No more neonatal care for 5 and 6 month old preemies. They almost ALWAYS are fucked up in some way and it's unnatural (and unkind) to force them to live when nature clearly has other plans for them. Unless of course it's on the parents' dime, but rarely is that the case.
7)MANDATORY sterilization after a second live birth, regardless of kyd genders and twins count as TWO live births.
8)People with known hereditary traits such as the type of dwarfism associated with the SEVERE health problems, sickle cell anemia, That "lobster hand" disease and other horrible physical deformities, Tay-sachs, or ANY long term/lifetime affliction or fatal and/or extremely painful illness which is KNOWN to be inherited, should have the diagnostic tests performed as soon as possible and be required to abort if the embryo has inherited it.
9)No more medicaid or health insurance coverage for women who have reached age 40, for pregnancy related care. In fact, I think that any woman over 40 or considered "high risk", like a diabetic, obese, prior strokes or heart attacks, etc....of ANY age should be required to abort as soon as the pregnancy is discovered. If she can't find time to pop out her limit of 2 by age 40, then tough shit.
10)Regardless if they have had their "two" kyds yet, if they go on welfare with the first one, it's MANDATORY STERILIZATION. It should be a one strike and you are out law.
11)If they manage to birth ONE fucked up kyd with severe mental or physical retardation because of drug or alcohol abuse;MANDATORY STERILIZATION
12)Convicted felons should be required to be sterilized and ALL sex offenders need to be sterilized. To HELL with these conjugal visits that some states allow and criminals spawning heirs to carry on their name, or whatever.

I am not so cold hearted or wish for a "perfect world" or anything like that where I think that ANY imperfection should call for an abortion. However, if a lifetime of pain and sufferring of a baybee born with something horrible, painful, inoperable, and basically untreatable with any hope to believe that any REASONABLE success could come of it could be avoided, I happen to think that is the merciful thing to do. Of course I am aware that my opinion is rather unpopular what with these births, along with fertility treatments, getting knocked up via IVF when a woman is approaching menopause, etc.....being "God's will" and all. I do NOT think a baybee produced by a rape is "God's will". I do NOT think that a baybee born with two heads or no face is "God's will". Even when I regularly attended church some 20+ years ago, I never understood why 40+ y/o women got knocked up with the risk of a Down's baybee, found out it had Down's while in the womb, and went right on ahead and birthed it ANYWAY and watched it slowly die (WHILE GASPING FOR AIR) shortly thereafter because it had a hole in it's heart, like they often do. Then, after months of soliciting covered dishes and special attention, they would milk it for another year or so, or until they got knocked up again, whichever came first. I remember thinking as a young teen, "This isn't God's will, it's THEIR will". I thought those church members were selfish and cruel for bringing those baybees into the world, back when I was "one of them".

I have the religious fundamentalists to thank for my current attitudes posted above. Somehow, I don't think that's what they had in mind.tongue sticking out smiley
Kim, all I can say is WOW. :yr

You've got MY vote!

Honestly, though - can you just imagine how much better the world would be for _everyone_ if even part of what you've proposed became a reality?
Kim, this reminds me of my topic in June called 'License to breed'
Here is the link for you:
http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,30388,30426#msg-30426

Your idea trully tops it up because it can definetly cut tax, cuts child poverty and stop more unwanted loafs.
Wow, Kim...those are pretty awesome. You always make so much sense! I especially like the manditory sterilizations. The 'right' to breed has gotten so totally out of hand. I WISH some of your suggestions could come to fruition.

I also have religious nuts to attribute my attitude to, as an ex-Catholic. You're so right on, it is THEIR will. Assholes.
Julie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> I also have religious nuts to attribute my
> attitude to, as an ex-Catholic. You're so right
> on, it is THEIR will. Assholes.

Why is it that I know more EX-Catholics than practicing ones. Oh, wait, it's because the Catholic Church is nuts!

Great list, Kim! You're like the Anti-Palin. You should run for president!!
"Why is it that I know more EX-Catholics than practicing ones. Oh, wait, it's because the Catholic Church is nuts!"

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! YES it SURE is! At least I got SOMETHING from the 8 miserable years I went to Catholic school. I'm so glad I didn't make it 12 miserable years and opted for public high school. At least my public school was still decent then. Now it's full of idiots like the rest of them...
bratBgone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You should run for president!!

Yes! Kim for President! :yr
I second the nomination! bouncing and laughing
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login