Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Look for more stories like this in the near future

Posted by nowhiggers 
http://www.knbc.com/news/17635113/detail.html

Breeder with overpriced lifestyle shoots self, kids, moo and moo in law over financial troubles.

The bottom line here folks is that this is all about what we know already, breeders and their lifestyles catered to and coddled for umpteen years, tax breaks, employment bennies, etc and so on. Now this gravy train is coming to an end. You are going to read a lot more stories like this in the future.

Back during the depression there were many stories about stockbrokers and other financial people jumping out of windows or shooting themselves. Back then, breeders were not coddled and catered to like they are now, people actually had to make it on their own without special treatment. No one took their families with them when they offed themselves during the depression.

It's not going to end there. When the shit really hits the fan, and for all of you who were for the bailout last week, the jokes on you now, I don't think the breeders are going to stop with just offing their family, they are going to go on the hunt for people to hate. As a childfree person you are a major target for marauding breeders. Better hope I'm wrong this time, instead of right like I was about the failed bailout.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login