Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Single moo desparate for boyfriend to get out of prison

Posted by cfdavep 
Single moo desparate for boyfriend to get out of prison
March 31, 2022
https://www.yahoo.com/news/dear-abby-imprisoned-man-worries-090042875.html

...so she can have a sprog with him. She has a kid from an ex, but juist can't keep living until she gets creampied by the prison dude. Even the boyfriend in prison has told her to move on.
Re: Single moo desparate for boyfriend to get out of prison
March 31, 2022
you know the phrase, monkey see monkey do. this woman is incapable of thinking with anything other than her gonads.

many years ago and while I heard Dr L mention it... it was in my local papers at the time. Sometimes I wonder why reporters include quotes they hear... But another one of these noble stellar shack up single mommy had picked a pedo...(biliiig surprise!!). I think the bastard had molested her own daughter. He was sent to prison for quite a while... and all this sow could bitch about was 'who was going to service her?'... I do think reporters will slip things like this in just to make one realize the level of sewage they are dealing with. absolutely no concern for her daughter. just wanted to get dicked

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login