Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A-hole moo lets unspayed cat out

Posted by cfdavep 
A-hole moo lets unspayed cat out
March 31, 2022
https://old.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/tszftr/coworker_let_her_cat_outside_to_get_pregnant/

because her daughter wants cute kittens
Re: A-hole moo lets unspayed cat out
March 31, 2022
my mother would have a field day with the occasional sow that came around with a box of kittens because 'we thought it would be so nice for snotleigh'.. the only one that did not get flamed was a woman who had taken in a stray who was near having her kittens.. that one got a pass. we had so many cats we couldn't do anything

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 31, 2022
If Moo wants cute kittens for her brat, she can go to a shelter and get some because I guarantee you every shelter is going to be stuffed with kittens because it's going to be "kitten season" soon. But oh, that would cost adoption fees and Mommy probably isn't interested in paying money when she could just throw the unaltered female cat outside and get her pregnant for free. And I highly doubt Moo will pay to get all those kittens spayed/neutered when they reach sexual maturity. She probably won't find homes for them either - she'll just toss them outside like trash, where they will proceed to breed like crazy and repeatedly too. All you need is two unaltered cats to start an entire colony of inbred strays.

Who is to say the cat will come back? It could get hit by a car, it could have kittens in some random place, it could be picked up and adopted by someone else, it could be killed by a neighbor that hates cats (I know people in my old neighborhood frequently shot/poisoned strays for peeing in their yards), it could get sick and die from natural causes, or a million other things. What happens if the mom cat decides she wants to be CF and abandons the litter? Moo will probably just let the kittens starve because neither she nor her kid will have the patience and most likely not the money to hand-feed a whole litter every day.

Yes, kittens are adorable. I remember my family taking in a few pregnant female cats when I was a kid and those kittens were cute (I kept two of them too), but if the kid isn't even interested in a cat to begin with, why make more just for her? Is this Moo's way of getting out of having the birds and the bees talk with her kid or something?
April 01, 2022
we took in a pregnant cat once... she was a sweetie and she had two kittens. both would have survived but my fucking cow moo wouldn't not listen to me. mama just wasn't producing milk. both were 'mitten' kittens. it took the death of the older one to finally make bitchmouth take notice. she did shit like this all the time. would not listen and I would pay the price usually.

however, another thing my mom would say to these visiting cows with kittens for adoption and they pulled the above scenario mom would tell them to bring the kids into the delivery room next time she had a baby

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login