Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Watch my brats while they're outside but don't talk too long with them

Posted by freya 
Watch my brats while they're outside but don't talk too long with them
April 09, 2022
This mahm thinks there is an unspoken rule that great neighbors watch brats if they are outside (?) but these same neighbors better not talk to her brats for "too long", whatever that means. I picture a moo inside her house spying on all her neighbors and flipping out if they aren't watching her brats or flipping out if one is talking to her brats for too long. I bet she runs out of the house to confront the "bad" neighbor anytime she sees something that upsets her. And wouldn't be at all surprised to learn she has cameras located in strategic spots where she can spy on everyone.

Seems like it would be much easier for this neurotic moo to just watch her own damn brats. Something tells me she doesn't live anywhere for very long.

https://www.moms.com/talking-to-kids-how-handle-talkative-neighbor/
hey moo, why don't you sit yer saggy ass outside and watch yer own cumstains. or is that beyond your intelligence level

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

Wonder what this woman's trying to hide?

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login