Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Your baby will luuuuuuv you...

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Your baby will luuuuuuv you...
October 07, 2008
PITTSBURGH — A suburban Pittsburgh teenager is accused of trying to kill his sleeping family by placing homemade chlorine bombs in their beds.

Police say 16-year-old Christopher Janney, of South Fayette, built "compression bombs" that he placed near five family members late Friday or early Saturday.

A police affidavit says his mother called police Saturday and showed officers six bottles containing chlorine.

The boy was found and arrested Sunday. He is charged with five counts of attempted homicide and other offenses.

Police seized a gas mask, a pepper grinder and ground rat poison from the home and say two other people may have assisted the boy. They have not been charged.

Janney has a preliminary hearing scheduled for Wednesday.

Hope the moo leaves him to rot in juvey.
Anonymous User
Re: Your baby will luuuuuuv you...
October 07, 2008
Yeah, i feel empty missing out on the bond of my child
October 07, 2008
That's gratitude
October 07, 2008
Well you get what you deserve, I say.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
October 07, 2008
I am certain that this mass murder attempt was the first sign that this kyd had "problems".eye rolling smiley I absolutely do not believe that a 16 y/o's first serious criminal attempt was this premeditated murder of his famblee. These moos and duddys dote on, dismiss "signs", ignore widdle pweshush bad behaviors, make excuses when Fido is found in the backyard lifeless and foaming at the mouth, and consider his vast gun and knife collection a harmless past time. Usually though, they end up killing innocent bystanders, classmates, or escalate slowly from petty crime to robbery, burglary, rape, etc.......At least he attacked the source of his fucked up life first, so perhaps in this case some lives have been spared. He is obviously an idiot as well as a criminal or his "bombs" would have done their job.

The best thing for this kyd and for society in general would be to go ahead and try him as an adult and ship him off to a nuthouse under a lifetime of strong medication,lock and key, and 24/7 monitoring. Then they need to take the other 4 kyds and have them evaluated to see if their parents fucked their minds up as well. I think that the parents should be held legally liable for the criminal acts of a minor too when it involves victims other than the parents. I just do NOT buy the wide eyed look and the crocodile tears of parents after their teen kills, "We had NO idea, and he was such a GOOD boy". I call BULLSHIT on that.
October 07, 2008
"Police seized a gas mask, a pepper grinder and ground rat poison from the home and say two other people may have assisted the boy. They have not been charged."

WHAT?!?

and consider his vast gun and knife collection a harmless past time

Oh yeah. Every time they arrest some school shooter, he always has a fucking "Terminator"-like arsenal.
October 08, 2008
Another young man who didn't receive enough beatings as a child.

No respect whatsoever.
October 08, 2008
Yep, definitely not enough beatings. Oh yeah, like, GD works.angry flipping off
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login