Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moos share war stories about their gross bodies post baybee(s)

Posted by kidlesskim 
Moos share war stories about their gross bodies post baybee(s)
October 08, 2008
1)"Natural childbirth 10 months ago -- Should the vaginal opening be so different compared to before the birth? The urethra is about 1/2 inch higher up. The vaginal opening, which used to be a small (0 - 1cm) opening which I could clench shut at will, now takes up the entire area -no matter how many Kegel exercises I do. Basically, it looks like what used to be my inner vulva/outer Vaginal area were completely ripped away by the baby. The inside of my vagina is now the outside: bulges of flesh covered with mucus membranes. There is a lot more mess in my panties. Water gets in when I bathe (seems unhygienic)."

2)"...i felt similar, its like a "road Crash" so perfect before..I know about the bath too when i stand up i "leak" where water has got in...(SORRY TMI) i thisnk it happens to us all, even the celebs that dont have arranged c sections winking smiley Just another thing us women have to put up with"

3)"... Once after going to the bathroom, something felt different while wiping. I used the TP to feel around. I finally got out a mirror and looked. OMG< the horror! It looks like some of my vaginal wall is falling out of the opening..."

4)"OHH,Don't get me started.I have two kids.And my WHOLE BODY is not the same.I weigh the same,look the same(with clothes on) but man. boobs are no longer perky,there not to the ground or anything but not the same.My stomach,well looks like a map with all my streach marks.Can't wear 2 peice anymore.And my girl down there has not been the same....It just sucks.Anyways,I'm sorry if I horrified you 1st timers or ttc'ers but that is my mommie badge & would not change it for the world."

5)"...I didn't think it was possible to have a sagging A cup but I have acheived it. One of my boobs even hangs lower than the other and looks like a goat teet. My stomach doesn't have stretchmarks, but it looks like a Sharpay (sp)when I bend over. Let's not even talk about the private parts. Let's just say slender tampons don't quite work any longer...."

6)"...I also have some problems with that area also. It has beeen two years since my last delivery. I am switching GYno's next month (mine retired). I am going to have her look at my Keloid scar
and see if anything can be done with it. It does get very irriatated from wiping (tmi). I hope that something can be done. "

7)"...oh god if men only had to deal with this! yes we are all so different-not all of us can have pamela andersons hooha lol. but its not what it looks like, its how it still works!"

8)I haven't really looked (they're only 9 and 11, years old!I'm still working up the courage) but I know the original stretchiness/bagginess of the vagina goes away/gets better.THe boobs though, oh my , the boobs just get worse!!! I heard this test you do--if you have perky boobs you can put a pencil under boob and it will just slip right out (the 90degree angle I suppose). My friends and I joke, we could put an entire pencil case under one boob and it wouldn't fall out. I think I could try with a whole backpack at this point. LOL. You gotta laugh."

9)bulging is normal. I too freaked when I saw that and when to the dr for that and she said its from having children. So don't worry its completely normal. If its actually hanging all the way out I would recommend you go to the dr."

10)"...I have this indent in the middle from where your stomach muscles
separate while pg (or something like that happens?)
Truly, if men only knew. DH says he doesn't mind, but I notice all the differences."

11)"Yeah, nobody ever tells you about this stuff. I had an episiotomy and then still tore all the way through to my rectum. Took them just about as long to sew me up as it took to push out my son. My opening is very large too, sorry. My Dr. will actaully be repairing it after this one, hopefully, and stitching it smaller. I almost need 2 tampons to keep them in, so not cool. I would bring it up to your Dr. ,but some of the changes aren't going to be fixable, that's a lot of trauma for your body to go through. I keep reminding myself of how lucky I am to have my son and another one on the way, but it's still hard..."

12)"I know what you all mean and so do a lot of my firends. and now that I am a single mom Im totally paranoid aobut people seeing it. ive looked at pics online and mine doesnt hang TOO much, not like what ive seen but i did notice the inner labia does hang, and even the outter a little....".

13)"...and dont even get me started on my boobs. people always tell me they cant belive i had a kid i look so good but without cloths on...i dont feel like i look good! i feel like im gonna scare guys off wiht my hanging labia....."

14)"...my god imma mess..everyone always says how pretty i am but under my clothes.. im jus disgusted..im only 22! i have 2 beautiful children and im a proud mother but my breasts sag and my Stomach looks like a butt.. a flabby saggy butt! lol man.. but i dont know what to do... its hard to except this..:

15)"....and she did stitch me up some more after this last baby. Still not like before kids, but so much better, there is actually space between my rectum and my vagina now where before, they were side by side and nearly touching..."

16)"... I had a 10 lber. too and totally wrecked my belly. The second baby I didn't get any more damage, but maybe because the first one did all there was to be done.... It now feels very loose in my vagina when I walk, stand or sit. It always feels as though it is wet and I am having a discharge even when there is not anything..."

17)"My chest isn't all that perky to begin with- that's going to get worse, i've been a lil overweight before, now my stomach has no hope of regaining flatness...and the one thing i had going was my virginity before i got married...now thats not really gonna matter coz my 'intimacy' with him is gonna be effected in so many ways....."

18)"... Just had 2nd baby and and things down there are way diff than 1st babys. Buldging urethra looks swollen all around. I can see up my vagina. It looks completely diff. I've been to doc 2x telling him that I think something is wrong. Also feeling a lot of pressure down there, as if something's falling out.

19)"This is TMI but I'm desperatly trying to find answers to this. I have the 'buldging' out of my vagina too. It actually sticks out and somtimes rubs on my panties. Hurts and makes the whole thing sore. BUT for some reason when I'm standing up, it sticks out, if I lay down it goes back? It's horrible having sex too, makes it really painful.

20)"...Stomach is bigger thn b4 wen i bend over its so saggy, it discusts me. i had 2 vaginal birhs. one with an epesiotomy and forceps vagina looks realy messed up loads ov skin and it looks like a pile ov mince meat to b honest... sex once a month, no enjoyment fr me or my partner. he let slip one time and said have u ever had a tight one? i was upset, i think he thought i knew i had a big1, not until thn i didnt.

21)"i didnt want my last prregnancy coz i knew it would do ths to my body. i feel my partner owes me big time for disforming me a such.im a young girl with an old womans body. ppl say im lucky bt tthey dnt c underneath my clothes. i just wish sum1 told me b4i had kids"

shrug ALL of these things go a long way in explaining post partum depression. I still can't get over how the moo in number 4 calls her devastating bodily injuries a "mommie badge", like being irreversibly disfigured is some fucking badge of honor. Then she has the nerve to lie and say she "..would not change it for the world", BULLSHIT. She CAN'T change it or she certainly would or possibly even prevent it in the first place had she been more aware of the potential physical ramifications. I think we need a global campaign to educate girls and women moo wannabees who have not yet given birth. Maybe it could be called "After birth, it's not just the placenta that's gross", or something.
I actually started feeling sorry for my own mum after reading that.
Re: Moos share war stories about their gross bodies post baybee(s)
October 08, 2008
Number 3, and any of the other 'falling out' ones made me want to do this: :bawl

You know, I was thinking that I could wait another couple of weeks before calling the ob/gyn I found in the area that does the Essure procedure, but now I see this needs to be moved closer to the top on my list of priorities.
Thank you, Kim!!

Oh yes, Kim, and just let me add, I'm right there with you on calling the mother who mentioned the "mommie badge" on her BS. She wouldn't change it for the world? Who do you think she's trying to convince the most, the readers or herself? Utter lunacy! You know if she had the ability to have her pre-pregnancy body back she'd take it in a heartbeat.
"bulges of flesh covered with mucus membranes. There is a lot more mess in my panties""

"I have the 'buldging' out of my vagina too. It actually sticks out and somtimes rubs on my panties. Hurts and makes the whole thing sore. BUT for some reason when I'm standing up, it sticks out, if I lay down it goes back? It's horrible having sex too, makes it really painful."

Damn, just DAMN! I would consider these problems pretty serious and would be at the hoo ha doctor stat. So gross.
October 08, 2008
Wow. Repugnancy sure is a beautiful thing.

I feel left out.

(smiles smugly)
This is why I call my husband's ex-wife Canyon Cunt. Yes, I mistakenly married a DUH. Two of her FIVE shitlings are his, unfortunately. The other 3 are with TWO other babyduhdies. I don't consider them my step-morons, although I know that by law, they are. To me, they are just 2 of my husband's major mistakes, and deep down, he agrees with this, although he would never admit it. I still consider myself totally CF, because I hate their presence with every fiber of my being.
NAM Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is why I call my husband's ex-wife Canyon
> Cunt. Yes, I mistakenly married a DUH. Two of her
> FIVE shitlings are his, unfortunately. The other
> 3 are with TWO other babyduhdies. I don't consider
> them my step-morons, although I know that by law,
> they are. To me, they are just 2 of my husband's
> major mistakes, and deep down, he agrees with
> this, although he would never admit it. I still
> consider myself totally CF, because I hate their
> presence with every fiber of my being.

NAM dam, do they visit you? does your hubby know you DONT LIKE KIDS?
Yes, NoKyds, they visit every other weekend, and yes, he knows I don't like them. However, he still tries to cram them down my throat anyway. He wants us to be 'like a family'. Puleeez...ain't gonna happen!

I have always hated kids, but for some reason when I met him and thought he was 'the one', I thought I could handle every other weekend. How bad could it be, right? What a huge miscalculation on my part! I had no idea how much he sucked at being a DUH. Now I just want to slit my own wrists when they come over. I don't think this marriage is going to work out, because I want my old, completely CF life back.
NAM Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes, NoKyds, they visit every other weekend, and
> yes, he knows I don't like them. However, he
> still tries to cram them down my throat anyway.
> He wants us to be 'like a family'.
> Puleeez...ain't gonna happen!
>
> I have always hated kids, but for some reason when
> I met him and thought he was 'the one', I thought
> I could handle every other weekend. How bad could
> it be, right? What a huge miscalculation on my
> part! I had no idea how much he sucked at being a
> DUH. Now I just want to slit my own wrists when
> they come over. I don't think this marriage is
> going to work out, because I want my old,
> completely CF life back.

Dam, sorry to hear that, I would also find that hell, kids every other weekend would be PURE HELL, do you hide in your room when they come over? lol
Well, I have tried going the hiding in my room route, but that just pisses him off, then I have to deal with that too. He lets the little bastards take control of the whole house, including the TV, so I use the excuse that I want to watch a movie in the bedroom, but he sees through it. He is one of those typical breeders who wishes he could turn back the time, but knows he can't. Therefore, everyone else is supposed to love up on his failed birth control, like he pretends to do. He hates it just as much as I do, but he is stuck with his bad choices. This whole experience has made me understand why some of those moos have cooked their brats in cars over the past year. I hate my life right now because of this, and hopefully I will be able to change it soon.
What about moving far away from the kids, most duhs dont care about the kids and would welcome a far away move, that way he has an excuse of why he cant see those mistakes
You are right, he would not care about moving far away. He has talked about moving to Florida in the past, which is about 900 miles from here. The problem with this is that I have a great job that I love, with excellent benefits, that I would not give up for the world. I also still have my mom (my dad passed away 15 years ago), and I am an only child. She lives pretty close to me, and I would not leave her here with no one else around. She is not really close to any of her other relatives, and as far as she is concerned, I am all she has. We are very close. I guess I am not one of those kids who grows up and neglects their parents.

Aside from all that, my husband and I don't really get along very well anyway, so there are other reason that I need to get rid of him. I am working on that.
October 08, 2008
So, kyds literally make you old.

And that's a good lesson NOT to marry a duh, BTW.:lips
Hey NAM, I was in that situation too...and they were even really good kids..wouldn't even know they were there. It's just that I resented the fact that someone else's fucking mistake (he even admitted that all the time) killed my freedom for 2 days. Why should I not be able to do "x" tonight if I feel like it?...I didn't choose to have kids, etc. So, I started going out by myself, which lead to more problems. He was jealous of my wise choice, too.

I did the hiding in the bedroom also, getting on the computer. He saw right through it and it caused problems. Moving would be the only solution.
October 08, 2008
NAM, I know you just mentioned that leaving him is your eventual goal, but maybe if you decide to stay together you can go and spend the weekend with your mom when hubby's little mistakes decide to pay a visit? At least it would get you out of the house.
But still, I'm sure no matter how much you love your mother, you don't want to feel like the one who has to run away during that weekend or the one that has to be forced out of their own house due to unwanted visits by the little 'darlings'.

He'll argue against you leaving during those weekends, of course - but at least you won't have to be around them. They're his kids and not your problem.
October 08, 2008
"Ov"? What the hell is THAT?

Short for "Of"?

She needs some GUM.

I can "except" that.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
October 08, 2008
Ha ha, QFT, Poofy. Ever notice how moomies have a very difficult time with even the most basic spelling and grammar?

Not that I'm surprised. We're talking about a group of people that can't tell one line from two on a pregnancy test. Pretty soon they'll start having a hard time deciphering the tests when they say "YES" or "NO".

I can just see the pregnancy tests of the future: it will have a digital voice in it that talks very slowly and uses small words. Or how about this: if the test starts making the sound of a crying infant, you're pregnant. If the test starts laughing at you, you're not. Wait, wait...too difficult. It's not always easy to tell the difference between a cry and a laugh, is it?

Yeah, yeah, it's "hard to 'except' this", isn't it mommy? I guess you didn't think this whole thing through very well. Oops.

It's very hard for me to 'except' that this is a great example of the types of oafs that are overpopulating the country for us.
October 08, 2008
Ya know, I just went back and really read those posts. Collectively, those chicks sound dumber than a fucking box of hair. None of them could form a decent sentence or use proper spelling, grammar, or punctuation.

Dumb, ghetto-trash whores. Our welfare dollars at work, folks.
October 08, 2008
I only got to story number 9 before I was ready to throw up--I couldn't finish reading the compilation.

These women discuss their bodies like they are pieces of meat. Maybe they want the world to know intimate details of how their parts are sagging, distended and turned inside out, given they DID post on a forum for all to see, but that is simply WAY too much information for me.
October 08, 2008
They wouldn't change it for the world...they wouldn't change it for the world...labiaplasties are at an all-time high...they wouldn't change it for the world...

Yay to pencils on the floor!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login