Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Morning Radio Show

Posted by annie35 
Morning Radio Show
October 08, 2008
Listening to the local morning radio show and this morning's topic is kids, bus drivers, and how bus drivers must be mental to take on such a sucky job for such sucky pay.
There are actual moo's calling in and commenting on how much of an ass their kids are , and how glad they are that the bus driver and schools have to deal with the pain in the ass for the day.
I haven't heard one parent call in and talk nice about their little soul sucker.
Re: Morning Radio Show
October 08, 2008
HA! Not surprised!!!

Yea, but these are the same breeders that would sue the school into oblivion if the bus driver did anything to inadvertently harm their pweshus widdle snowfwake.
October 08, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> HA! Not surprised!!!
>
> Yea, but these are the same breeders that would
> sue the school into oblivion if the bus driver did
> anything to inadvertently harm their pweshus
> widdle snowfwake.

The story that started all this was about a bus driver that stopped his bus on train tracks and threatened to get off the bus and leave the kids on the tracks to die. I am not sure where this happened, but sounds like the precious children drove him over the edge.
And you are correct, these idiots would sue at the drop of a hat.
Anonymous User
October 08, 2008
You mean, they didnt say things like

........... I cant wait until they are grown and out of the house

........... its so HAAAARRRDD

........... I get no sleep, have no money and no life

BUT......ITS ALL WORTH IT, I WOULDNT CHANGE IT FOR THE WORLD
Anonymous User
October 08, 2008
annie35 Wrote:
-----------------------------------------------------
>
> The story that started all this was about a bus
> driver that stopped his bus on train tracks and
> threatened to get off the bus and leave the kids
> on the tracks to die. I am not sure where this
> happened, but sounds like the precious children
> drove him over the edge.
> And you are correct, these idiots would sue at the
> drop of a hat.

I'm actually surprised that things like this don't happen MORE often. I've also heard a story of a bus driver who threatened to drive the lil darlins off a cliff. Kids and their parents are getting worse and worse. I await the day that I hear the story of a teacher going nuts and offing his class.
October 08, 2008
You know, I used to go to a school by a normal bus, not a school bus. There were 2 schools in the area, and morning 8:00 and 3:30 in the afternoon the bus was pretty much a kid zone. I was 16-18, and not much of kid anyway, and they drove me crazy. The noise level (particularly after school at 3:30) was horrific, they hung off the handrails like monkeys, they mucked about with the stop at the next stop switch... and no matted how much the driver (only adult on the bus, usually) told them to knock it off, he only got back cussing. One day the bus driver stopped mid-route and SCREAMED at everyone to GET THE FUCK OFF THE FUCKING BUS, he wasn't doing this any more. The guy looked like he was about to murder the lot of them, and I must say, I totally sympathised.
After that incident, the schools had at least 2 teachers on the bus at all times, and 2 more at the bus stop. Apparently, it didn't help much (I'd stopped taking the bus at these times after that incident, and instead caught the insanely early one and stayed late after school in the library for the late one), but my god! The bus company had real problems with drivers eventually refusing to drive at those times unless there was a police officer on board.
October 08, 2008
...and yet moos and duhs complain about how much money teachers and other school employees make.

A school district in my area had a strike a few weeks ago and the newspaper interviewed a moo who was lowing about teachers making high salaries. I'll bet any money that moomie crapped out her loaves right after high school, if she ever finished, and is only qualified for the shittiest of jobs.

I've been substitute teaching since the beginning of September (I'll be making a thread all about that soon heh heh) and I think educators, especially those who teach junior high, are horrendously underpaid.
Anonymous User
October 08, 2008
I drove a school bus for 5 freaking years. It was the main reason I swore I'd never have kids. fucking bastards, most of them.
Other routes were ok, the kindergarteners tended to be less problematical, save for not staying in their seats. (Gee whiz, I wonder why...) I usually got the answer 'my mommy never makes me sit in the car...' .. shit...
I find it laughable when they start up with seat belt shit on school buses. Now who the bloody hell is going to walk through the bus making sure each little turd has its belt buckled. And make sure it stays buckled.. Given the increasingly violent nature of todays little f-tropheys, they will make one bad-ass weapon.
I don't even want to go into how I survived those 5 years. They were totally soul-killing to me and I was grateful for the shove I needed when the company lost the contract and folded in the area.
October 08, 2008
I drove a school bus for 5 freaking years. It was the main reason I swore I'd never have kids. fucking bastards, most of them.
Other routes were ok, the kindergarteners tended to be less problematical, save for not staying in their seats. (Gee whiz, I wonder why...) I usually got the answer 'my mommy never makes me sit in the car...' .. shit...
I find it laughable when they start up with seat belt shit on school buses. Now who the bloody hell is going to walk through the bus making sure each little turd has its belt buckled. And make sure it stays buckled.. Given the increasingly violent nature of todays little f-tropheys, they will make one bad-ass weapon.
I don't even want to go into how I survived those 5 years. They were totally soul-killing to me and I was grateful for the shove I needed when the company lost the contract and folded in the area.

you have my respect , I would not have made it 2 weeks.
Anonymous User
October 08, 2008
My hat is off to you, two cents.

You've survived the shittiest job in America.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login