Suitcase kids..
August 25, 2022
https://7news.com.au/news/fresh-twist-in-case-of-childrens-remains-found-in-suitcase-in-nz-storage-unit-c-7944602

Mystery surrounding two children’s remains found in suitcases at an abandoned storage unit in New Zealand has deepened, as it emerged on Friday their family are in Asia.

It comes after the remains were discovered by a family who won the contents of a storage locker at an auction in South Auckland.

On Thursday, Counties Manakau district crime manager Tofilau Faamanuia Vaaelua said the homicide investigation remained in its “very early stages” and had been broadened to involve international agencies.

Police reiterated that the family who purchased the storage contents were not connected to the deaths.

“They are understandably distressed by the discovery, and they have asked for privacy,” Vaaelua said.

Police say they are following “positive lines of inquiry”, however are unable to yet comment on the children’s identity, as the next of kin is yet to be notified.

According to the NZ Herald, several sources have now confirmed that the family of the two primary-school aged children are in Asia.

“What I can say is we are making very good progress with DNA inquiries,” Vaaelua said.

“I really feel for the families of these victims and right here, right now there are relatives that aren’t aware that their loved ones have deceased.”

Here’s what we know.

A family found the remains in suitcases
The remains were discovered by a family who had purchased abandoned goods from a storage locker at an online auction - which included personal and household items.

The family raised the alarm about 1.30pm on Thursday, August 11, after the contents were unknowingly delivered to their home on Moncrieff Avenue in Manurewa from the Safe Store storage facility.

The remains were hidden inside two similar-shaped suitcases.

Toys, prams and a walker were among the auction items
A neighbour, who was there as the auctioned items were unloaded, told the NZ Herald that there were also toys, prams and a walker.

The remains were found as the family unpacked and sorted through the trailer load on their front yard and driveway.

The family have asked for privacy and are being provided support.

The kids may have been dead for a while
Police believe the children were aged between five and 10 and may have been dead for a number of years, perhaps three or four before they were found last week.

Vaaelua, however, declined to answer whether police believed the children were related.

He also declined to answer questions about their gender or the state of the remains.

“That information is very important to the investigation and I’m not prepared to comment on that,” he said.

They probably have relatives in New Zealand
Police are working on a formal identification process and Vaaelua said the priority is to contact the next of kin.

He was, however, confident that they also have relatives living in New Zealand.

Vaaelua could not confirm if police had spoken to the previous owner of the storage unit, but said police were working with Interpol and overseas agencies - a possible indication police might believe the suspect or suspects are now living abroad.

The storage company is also assisting police with their inquiries.

The timing of their deaths could be a challenge
Investigators are also looking for clues as to how, when and where the children died - including by examining the remaining items from the storage locker to establish links to the suitcases.

“As part of the investigation we are looking at canvassing and collecting CCTV, but given the period of time ... it’s going to be a challenge in itself,” he said.

“However, we are determined to hold the person, or persons, responsible for the deaths of these children to account.”

Police vowed to continue to provide further updates as their investigation allows.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Suitcase kids..
August 25, 2022
twocents
https://7news.com.au/news/fresh-twist-in-case-of-childrens-remains-found-in-suitcase-in-nz-storage-unit-c-7944602

Police vowed to continue to provide further updates as their investigation allows.

Sounds like we have a PNA here.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 25, 2022
This sounds like a potential Chris Watts.
I wonder if this could be one of those parunts that wanted to make a "fresh start" with a new lover who said her/his kids weren't welcome so he/she put everything in storage?

Really sad that two kids were murdered (hopefully it wasn't painful) and also for the unfortunate people who purchased and opened the suitcases. At least there is DNA tracing/testing to help solve the mystery.
August 25, 2022
Yeah, if the parents didn't report it and skipped the country, they did it.
August 26, 2022
kittehpeoples
Yeah, if the parents didn't report it and skipped the country, they did it.

Exactly, which is why I don’t quite understand the crime manager’s statement about feeling bad for the family of the victims. There were children’s effects in the abandoned unit, along with the children themselves. Who do they think did it???

I do feel bad for the unsuspecting family that bought the unit though. I know treasure hunting is a fun hobby for some. What a nightmare, to find those bodies and be pulled into a police investigation. You know there are idiots out there who go nuts at the mention of dead baybees - I’m sure these people will be threatened as if they had anything to do with it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
August 26, 2022
probably never hear if they are. apparently the scum went to asia. given the number of posts I see over in Reddit in various forums, the parent worship culture can be extremely toxic. CF, estranged adult child, narcissist....

what is jading a lot of people in the states is we are supposed to view these petrie dish 'kultures' as equivalent to our own. we have a lot of problems in the states but it is shifting.. it will take time. however, these gonad worshiping countries demonstrate time and again outrageous bias, hatreds, bullying and we are supposed not to criticize them? Call them for what they are. Of course, the biggest goody two shoes out there now seem to be these kawledge graduates that emerge from these institutions of supposed higher learning

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login