Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Enjoy Your "Social Contract" Childfrees!

Posted by nowhiggers 
nowhiggers
Enjoy Your "Social Contract" Childfrees!
October 08, 2008
http://www.madwand.org/welfare.htm

Some guy found this welfare whore's wallet. And oh my, looky at what is inside!!!!!!!

Ah yes, now we just can't have any "starving children in the streets" by just taking all of this away from her or violate her "civil rights" by asking for sterilization or the 5 year birth control shot as a requirement for retaining her welfare payments and free medical care, no?

Yes, the "welfare queen" is just a myth. People don't really live good on welfare, it's just "getting by" right?

lol. I guess the supporters of our "social contract" need to keep telling themselves this stuff so they don't go insane and do something crazy.

For those of us who have always known and accepted the truth about the failed "social contract" none of this comes as any surprise.
I love Judge Judy. She must be a strong woman to deal with these idiots so much. That made my head hurt. How wonderful that she dismissed the case. These people are completely WORTHLESS.:scr
Re: Enjoy Your "Social Contract" Childfrees!
October 08, 2008
She looks sort of like the girl on the ID.

I picture this is what your whigger cousin is like.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
October 08, 2008
Any time a topic regarding welfare comes up on my local community forum it seems like bleeding hearts come forth with the expected lone anecdotal evidence of the one young single mother they knew whose husband died and left her with two small kyds and no life insurance. Sometimes it's the tired old "abused wife" story where the alcoholic husband just up and leaves her one day with 5 or 6 kids in tow. Whichever tired story they tell that wreaks of untruth and sappy sympathy, it's always about how they were only on welfare just long enough to get back on their fucking feet, worked 2 jobs, went to school at night, and now they are productive citizens and blah blah blah.....happy ending.eye rolling smiley

While I realize that there are a handful of legitimate cases when someone is forced, through no fault of their own, to live on welfare for a time period, the vast majority of moocows on it (and it's ALWAYS moocows) think of it as a way of life and know how to play the system inside and out. The ones who I have become acquainted with over the years through various workplaces, work the BARE MINIMUM which is enough to make their $3600 a year so they can get the "earned income" tax credit for each kyd which allows them to "get back" between 6-8k at tax time. These whores get 9 months vacation a year and make as much as many teachers do who work 9 and get 3 months off. They always have a baybee daddy or potential baybee daddy living with them in their government subsidized housing and he generally makes a decent or above average living, but of course they deny his existence.

I worked for a debt collection company back in the 80's and one of our clients was a hosptial. One of my debtors had EIGHT accounts with us spanning a less than ten year time period and each bill was for a live birth. The whore was too damned lazy and irresponsible to ever have her welfare medicaid card with her when she popped the kyd out as it was always an emergency room visit because she never got any pre-natal care. Hence, it wound up in collections and she could NOT care any less. She was 26 years old, never been married, NEVER had a place of employment IN HER LIFE, each kid had a different last name when she could get a baybee daddy to step up and the rest had her last name. She lived in a housing project, which wasn't surprising. What I found intersting though was her "next of kin" and "emergency contact" info, which listed her mother (age 40+/-) and grandmoo (age 60+/-)

Her address was something like, A street Apt D-1. Her MOTHER lived at A street apt C-1 and her MEEMAW lived on A street apt B-1. It was blatantly obvious to me that this was a multi generational welfare famblee, a way of life to them, and as long as they kept getting paid to be whores, it would never change. I would be willing to bet that of the kyds of hers who have survived gang shootings or drug overdoses, she probably has 4 or 5 kyds who live on A street, apts E-1,2,3,4,5,etc................
October 08, 2008
Unbelievable!!! What a disgusting piece of trash. I am so sick of us taxpayers getting taken by these idiots. I'm sure there are cases where welfare may be necessary, but they really need to have some oversight. I do love Judge Judy, she's a scream.
poofy_puff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She looks sort of like the girl on the ID.
>
> I picture this is what your whigger cousin is
> like.

You nailed it poofy puff.

And you see, I and a couple of others were willing to keep her off of welfare, if she would only get sterilized and name the babydaddy. That's how she would have gotten our help. When that was rejected, what was the point in throwing our money down a black hole, essentially paying twice, giving to her and her collecting our taxes from welfare? Welfare stood in the way of some people in her family being able to help her in this way, which would have truly changed her life.

It's not a hand up for these whores, it's a hand out. And yes they live like queens a lot of them.

On those videos, wow can you believe the nerve of that whore to "save $600 for christmas presents" for her two brats? I cannot even remember the last time, if any time in my life I have ever had a $600 christmas.
Welfare is not at all based on race, but what a lot of people do not know is that the welfare queens have the fancy cars and stuff, do not have that stuff under their own names and if they do "odd jobs" its either for cash or under someone elses name, THAT'S how they qualify for welfare and someone else with 2 cars and 4 kids do not. It's all about working the system. If you know what you are doing, you can live the good life.

A friend of mine has a white sow and her white buck living next door to him. She has 4 kids from 2 different men, two of them belong to the current buck. They are not married. He works a fast food job, they own a house and have 2 SUVs. She does not work except for under the table in her parent's business. She gets everything and lots of it, food stamps, welfare, the works. They live real good. This is not a white trash neighborhood either.

So it's really not "if I was black I could get welfare" its if I know how to cheat the system without getting caught, not naming the baby daddy, etc.
forgot to mention, friend said he did some checking around and the house and SUV are in her parents name, the buck pays the house and car payments with his fast food check and her parents kick in a little for the cars.

everything else is paid for with welfare, the utilities, the food, the medical, everything
October 08, 2008
Ohhhh, my.

The look on her face when Judge Judy dismissed her case was PRICELESS. She just Could Not Comprehend why she was being denied that money that was "rightfully" hers! That threw her for a loop.
October 09, 2008
nowhiggers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> On those videos, wow can you believe the nerve of
> that whore to "save $600 for christmas presents"
> for her two brats? I cannot even remember the last
> time, if any time in my life I have ever had a
> $600 christmas.

That's if you actually believe that the "$600" even CAME from the welfare. The most likely true scenario is that someone WAS dealing drugs, and the WHOLE thing came from thence. The only reason "$600 for Xmas presents" was mentioned was to explain how they got the rest after saying she used her whole welfare payment, which was only $400.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
October 09, 2008
poofy_puff Wrote:
----------------------------------------------------
>
> That's if you actually believe that the "$600"
> even CAME from the welfare. The most likely true
> scenario is that someone WAS dealing drugs, and
> the WHOLE thing came from thence. The only reason
> "$600 for Xmas presents" was mentioned was to
> explain how they got the rest after saying she
> used her whole welfare payment, which was only
> $400.

You're right about the drug dealing with these stupid welfare whores. When I taught, it was always the kids of the welfare moms wearing Tommy Hilfiger, FUBU, Ekco (sp?) and other designers, always with expensive sneakers of some kind. One day when I was in Macy's I priced some of the Hilfiger shit in the kids dept. (right beside of housewares) and that stuff is expensive. Each outfit has to cost over $100. and that's not including the shoes. I'm sure these moos were suplementing their income with drug dealing or prostitution. It's funny, they wear these clothes to look rich, but anyone outside of their ghetto culture sees that the clothes define them as ghetto trash.
Anonymous User
October 09, 2008
You have to understand...
a) there are whole industries that live off of these cattle. In the end, that is all they are: cattle.
b) they are a fifth column. It is postulated here that if their entitlements ever stop, they will be the first out on the street looting, robbing because they are entitled to it. If gubmint doesn't give it to them , they are entitled to it any way they can get it.

c) the kicker: these people (and some others) will be the excuse for the government to crack down and control breeding. When it becomes so financially unbearable, all that has to be done is for the american sheeple to sign over some of their consitutional rights in exchange for the panacea of restoring order.

sadly, that will be when the military sets up in the street and mows these unsuspecting assholes down. (assholes, because it won't be in their wildest dreams that such a politically incorrect method will be performed)

As has been said, those who would trade their liberty and freedom for comfort deserve neither.

pigs. all of them
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login