Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Giving birth - Physical side effects

Posted by Gigabyte 
Gigabyte
Giving birth - Physical side effects
October 08, 2008
Since of recent topics of hearing about all the side effect of giving birth e.g. Saggy breasts, worned out vagina and stretch marks.

Also from this link from the Wonderful Kidless Kim - god bless her:
http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,44301

It is about time in the real world that doctors should advicing patients about these side effect of giving birth other than me hearing from people (everday) about all this crap about mircacle of giving birth, gift from gawd.

Why don't people in medical profession including Doctors and GP say to a female patient saying: "Once you give birth, you'll have stretch marks and your breast will go saggy and all of this". But NO - they go on about it is a wonderful gift.

Also this should be taught in school especially teen-girls about this side effect, that way the teen-pregnancy rates reduces. But again, NO - instead all they taught is they must have kids when they are young and breed. What the hell.

I have to make a rant because no-one and I mean no-one in the real world never mention these things, not friends, not families,not Doctors and not even school about these side effects. I only found out about it by Childfree people, not normal people. Thank god for that or else I'll end be being a wallet.
Gigabyte
Re: Giving birth - Physical side effects
October 08, 2008
These side effects should be taught because at least it saves marriages. Not hubby end up having sexless marriage and start cheating on wifey.
Gigabyte
October 08, 2008
Also I like to add that Doctors should tell the patients the permant damage it causes when getting pregnant and giving birth.
October 08, 2008
I honestly believe that if teen moo wannabees could actually SEE the damage caused then they would be a LOT less likely to get knocked up. I searched with keywords labiaplasty/vaginoplasty, which some moocows had mentioned as possible corrective surgery, and found several medical type sites which were soliciting patients and had before and after pics. I though I would lose my lunch at some of the up close ruins that were once these womens' cooters. It's unbelievable that no one talks about the tearing which requires hundreds of stitches, the episiotomies that sometimes cut straight through muscles and puncture the rectum and cause a lifetime of incontinence,infections, and pain, not to even MENTION the horrible disfigurement.

BE WARNED:The following link will take you directly to medical before and after UP CLOSE COOTER PICS.
http://www.labiaplastysurgeon.com/labiaplasty-photo-gallery.html
For a double-dose of gross...
http://www.bakermedicalarts.com/vaginal_rejuvenation.htm

kidlesskim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> BE WARNED:The following link will take you
> directly to medical before and after UP CLOSE
> COOTER PICS.
> http://www.labiaplastysurgeon.com/labiaplasty-phot
> o-gallery.html
October 08, 2008
*shudders* On the second link, there are some pictures of the 'falling out' that the mommies mentioned in that other topic. Oh, the utter horror...yeesh. I much prefer to keep the ol' girl just as she is.
October 08, 2008
RatsNotBrats Wrote:
> *shudders* On the second link, there are some
> pictures of the 'falling out' that the mommies
> mentioned in that other topic. Oh, the utter
> horror...yeesh. I much prefer to keep the ol'
> girl just as she is.

I just looked at it too and was appalled. This hanging down of their genitals, which has the appearance of being a male, must be quite common because the labia/vagina cosmetic reconstructive surgery business, formerly called "vaginal rejuvenation", is at an all time high. I had always thought this "rejuvenation" was some sort of simple/outpatient interior nip/tuck to make the inner walls tighter. I had NO IDEA that there were women walking around wearing jock straps to contain their ravaged pussies in their underwear. How can a woman with her cooter hanging down between her legs have the NERVE to lie and say "it was all worth it and I wouldn't change it for the world"???? That is simply a lie and a cruel lie at that for all of the women who have yet to spawn. I swear it seems like it's some "secret club handshake" of sorts or a strange right of passage or initiation. WHY don't men talk about it? SURELY TO GOD they have noticed it. I am hoping that these are extreme cases that are talked about and featured in these pictures, rather than par for the course.
Cheese Louise
October 08, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:

> I had NO IDEA that there
> were women walking around wearing jock straps to
> contain their ravaged pussies in their underwear.

Oh dear god, I just nearly choked on my dinner at this! Kim, you have such a way with words. Fucking HILARIOUS!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
October 09, 2008
Once again, I am NOT LOOKING.
October 09, 2008
Come on Rose, your stomach didn't need that breakfast in it, did it? winking smiley
October 09, 2008
The problem with this is, these stupid breeder women have the mindset that HE SHOULD LOVE ME NO MATTER WHAT I LOOK LIKE!!! I GAVE BIRTH TO HIS BAYBEE!!!!!

Um, no, moo, you should give half a shit about what you look like, for nothing other than good old self-respect.

Gigabyte Wrote:
> These side effects should be taught because at
> least it saves marriages. Not hubby end up having
> sexless marriage and start cheating on wifey.
Anonymous User
October 09, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
> Once again, I am NOT LOOKING.

aaarrrccgghhh... I lookeedddd!!!!

however, can you imagine what that dugger sow looks like?
October 09, 2008
I am STILL trying to figure out why childbirth would cause the outsides of their cooters to hang down like a limp dick. I am wondering if they might not have had cooter issues BEFORE they got knocked up and that perhaps the childbirth just accentuated the problem. I can understand why it would make the walls and membranes drop down or how it could make them cavernous, but I don't understand how a baybee passing through their hole could make their EXTERIOR coochie parts hang down 6 inches between their legs. I suppose that repeated stretching, weight gain, pushing and shoving out kyds, tearing and episiotomies could do the trick, but it sure does look extreme in some of those photos. My mother has had three kyds and her cooter doesn't drag the floor. I haven't examined other mothers' twats either, but have seen them in swimsuits and they don't have manlike packages down there either.
October 09, 2008
I am going to ask my husband about it when he gets home. I have never asked him what other women's coochies looked like, but his ex wife had two kids and I know he dated another woman a long time ago who had a kid or two too.I just can't imagine that a man wouldn't notice all of that shit hanging down and whatnot. Maybe they do and it's more common than I think, but it's hard to believe this has been such a well kept secret. It goes a long way in explaining why so many are going for the ugly c-sections scars in lieu of this other disfigurement though. If my sister hadn't have had two c-sections I would have already called her and asked about HER cooter's demise.tongue sticking out smiley I am genuinely curious about this because if it it really is this common, then it makes me hate their lying mouths even more. It also explains why they hate CF women so much because they KNOW our cooters are still intact.
Gigabyte
October 09, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:

> How can a woman with her cooter hanging down
> between her legs have the NERVE to lie and say "it
> was all worth it and I wouldn't change it for the
> world"???? That is simply a lie and a cruel lie
> at that for all of the women who have yet to
> spawn.

Very good point Kim. I don't hear about all the side-effects but they make all this stupid moral up to prove that having stretchmark when giving birth meaing that they are going god's work. They might do god's works by giving birth but this can always cause health-risk, losing sex-life, marriages by doing all of this.

> WHY don't men talk about
> it? SURELY TO GOD they have noticed it.

Do you what I think of this question, I think some men knows about it but they cannot say it yo their partner or wifey saying "you got stretch marks by having birth" or they get a realtionship collapse. Also the same men notice is become speechless, put off sex for life and end up cheating with their partner/wife because of it.

Men should talk about it more in real life.
Anonymous User
October 09, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:

> It also explains why they hate CF women
> so much because they KNOW our cooters are still
> intact.

I honestly believe this is a big part of the reason for moo's resentment towards childfree and childless women. And I'm not just saying that, either. And from what I've personally witnessed, they also resent women who are adoptive moms, just because they know those women didn't go through childbirth.
Anonymous User
October 10, 2008
Shit, I looked. Damn, I think they look ugly even after the surgery. That's a damn ugly collection of coochie.
October 10, 2008
HA! I CAN'T look, I'm at work and certain link words get trapped in our filter. Thank the Gods, too, otherwise, I *MAY* be tempted just for the smug factor of knowing my pussy doesn't look like a bombing victim.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login